Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 308 times)

Anonymous

Hi!
« on: September 17, 2010, 05:08:01 pm »
Hello! I'm Jess. :)

I'm thirteen, I live in the UK and I got into online roleplaying from the RP realms on World of Warcraft. I enjoy industrial music and dystopian fiction.
I found this forum in an RP forum directory and was intrigued, so I registered an account.
By the way, is there any common OOC indication? I normally just use the double brackets but I thought it'd be best to check. ^_^

Looking forward to roleplaying here!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Hi!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 05:24:40 pm »
Hello! I am Crono. It are luff here, you'll have fun . 8D

Also: I think that, as long as a person can easily tell between OOC and IC, it's up to the poster (though I'm partial to the double parentheses meself).

Also #2: <3 WoW

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 10:05:11 pm »
Hiyaaaa and welcome! 8D It's great to have you here! <3

As for OOC indication, what Crono said. As long as you can tell the difference between OOC and IC, it's all good! Some people use ((double parenthesis)), I sometimes use [brackets], sometimes I separate with a line depending on my mood...it's your choice! We're not fussy. ^^

Anyway! Hope you have a blast here and if you ever wanna RP, I have lotsa characters! <3
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 04:35:53 pm »
Hullo! Welcome to RotE! I hope you have lots of fun here =D

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 09:42:54 am »
Hope you have fun here. I love it anyway. Feel free to start a thread with my characters (though I don't have many of them.)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal