Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Why Are The Halls All...Swirly?(Crono!)  (Read 374 times)

Anonymous

Why Are The Halls All...Swirly?(Crono!)
« on: September 20, 2010, 07:59:16 pm »
This was good.

Really gooood.

The Equinox party had gone wonderfully for her. She had danced some and drank more. It was the first time since she had gotten drafted into the Candidate program that she had an altered state that wasn't caused by lack of sleep. It was a welcome change from the hard facts of the books and the hard training of the gym. That made her mentally tired more than physically, or at least it would have on her better days.

She may have even stolen some drinks. They were clinking in her bag. Those little bottles of elixir might have been contraband somehow but they were also worth. Oh, so worth it. She maybe, just maybe also might have found a higher stage candidate to sell her some weed. That was priceless to her. She'd have to find a hidden place to smoke. Maybe in the bathroom with the vent fan on.

Delilah knew this glorious moment would pass, but right now the halls were kinda twisty and her mental process didn't make much sense. Her balance was off and her vision was just a little bit hazy. She was irrationally happy about the situation she was in. Her body felt warm and she knew it shouldn't have. She was never warm anymore. She didn't even feel hungry really. Well, maybe for the typical pizza and chocolate that she never ate anymore.

Nothing made sense and she was damn happy about it.

Now, if she could only find another candidate to hang with for awhile. Maybe smoke a joint. She heard there was a way to get outside on days off. This was a day off! She wasn't in that uniform, she looked hot! She lifted her head to start looking around the halls. There had to be another candidate somewhere! It didn't matter who! She figured she needed some new friends anyway.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Why Are The Halls All...Swirly?(Crono!)
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 10:38:37 pm »
Gods damn this place!

Valentina still had yet to really get the layout of this place down and it was annoying! She let her feet carry her wherever a whim took her while trying to find either the party she was going to or someplace that looked familiar. Once she regained her bearings, it would be a simple matter to find somebody that could point her in the right direction. Getting her bearings, however, was proving to be quite the challenge. Gah! What she wouldn't give for a map. It wouldn't have helped much but at least it would have made her feel less helpless.

The fairy stopped in the middle of a hallway intersection. She looked up and down the similar-looking pathways. Seeing nobody, she stamped her foot in frustration. Everybody is probably at some party somewhere and I'm stuck wandering around looking the fool. Her parents had even sent her a dress for the Equinox that she absolutely loved. It went down to her knees, shimmered, and went with her natural color scheme and nobody was going to see it! Valentina brooded for a little while longer before sighing. Complaining wasn't going to help her any. The only thing she could do was pick a direction and hope that it took her somewhere useful.

A faint sound reached her ears as she stood there deciding. It sounded like some sort of...clinking sound. She couldn't grasp why there would be such a noise - perhaps it was part of somebody's costume? - but she headed off in its direction. Hopefully it was a person and not just some offending wall ornament.

Turning a corner confirmed Valentina's hopes. It was a person! A rather interesting looking person but a person nonetheless! As she walked up to the woman, a few doubts started to creep in. Was this person of a higher rank? Should she salute her and call her ma'am? The woman wasn't in uniform so Valentina decided to skip the salute.

"Excuse me, ma'am. Can you tell me where I am?"

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 06:26:47 pm »
Delilah jumped slightly when, who she assumed was another candidate, approached her. She smiled and looked the girl up and down before addressing her. The girl was kinda cute, very colorful. Delilah felt her excitement rising up.

"Oh wow, don't call me ma'm! I'm just a little candidate." Maybe she shouldn't have actually said that she was a candidate. Maybe this was one of those people that would want to beat her up just cause she was new. The girl looked too sweet for that though. Of course, so did some of the Pilots.

"I'm...not really sure. I was trying to find a way to get outside and sit for awhile. I kinda got lost." Delilah snickered.

"I'm Delilah." She stuck her hand out towards the other girl with a wide grin. This was nice maybe this girl would be interested in hanging out for the night? She hoped so. She needed a friend to get silly with.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 07:07:00 pm »
Her hopes fell when the other girl said she was lost. There went her chance to get to a party - any party - before it was over. Valentina sighed, limply grasping the other girl's hand. "I'm Valentina." She had really been looking forward to the Equinox. Now what was she suppose to do?!

"Wait, outside?" Had she heard right? Wasn't that majorly against the rules or something? "Why would you want to do that? Wouldn't you get into a lot of trouble?" Why a candidate would look for trouble was beyond her. She thought candidacy was hard enough without adding more on top of it.

And yet...

She might as well go on an adventure, right? The fairy had already accepted that any chance at frequenting a party was shot anyway. Besides, all the Pilots should be at their own party and the security staff was probably at a bare minimum. At worse, they wouldn't be able to get the doors open and they would have to find something else to do.

She turned so her side was facing her companion, crossed her arms, and looked sideways at the other girl. "But, if one or two people did want out, how would you go doing it?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal