Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: my invention fool! (creature, open)  (Read 621 times)

Anonymous

my invention fool! (creature, open)
« on: August 08, 2010, 04:38:26 pm »
"May I interest you in a mini net miss?" a voice said from a nearby shop.
"Let me see that" Sirra said snatching it from his hand.
"You cant-"
"Where did you get this you bastard!" Sirra yelled noticing her logo mark on the back of it.
"I-" he started before getting slammed into the nearest wall.
"Aedolis huh?" Sirra asked feeling the mans frantic thoughts, she let go of him and sunk to the ground with the mini net still in her hand.
"Miss I-"
"Get out before I do something I'll regret" Sirra murmured at him.

Raze was still asleep on the ship, looking like a sleeping angel, that is if your version of an angel had scales, wings, and a tail. Sirra didn't want to wake him, he was so peaceful when he was asleep.

She hadn't even been gone from the ship that long, but this seemed like a place with clothes and other supplies. She couldn't believe that moron, selling her stuff like it was nothing. If she didn't have a price on her head, she'd go off to Aedolis right now to get her stuff.

She shook with rage and several shoppers stared at her, wondering if she was going to be dangerous. "What never seen someone have a melt down before?" Sirra snapped and they went back to there shopping.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: my invention fool! (creature, open)
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 12:19:26 pm »
Raze woke up rather tired, groggy, and wondering where Sirra was. He looked around only to hear her voice, and she sounded rather angry. He sighed and got up, waking up a little at a time. He walked out of the ship and found that her back was turned to him a while away, so he walked quietly towards her, and rather his arms around her. "What's the matter?" he asked, finding himself curious and slightly angry himself. He didn't like it when she was upset... so he kept her close.

Her scent was a great way to wake up Raze, as his senses were already completely normal, except for maybe the fact he was slightly grumpy. But that was mostly from hearing her angry voice. He found himself... protective, and hostile. Well, there were worse things that could happen.

Right?

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 03:16:55 pm »
"This guy was trying to sell me my own invention! Had my logo on it and everything, what a freaking thief. I mean what kind of scum steals my inventions and sells me them!?" Sirra ranted violent images of how she wanted to hurt him  ran through her brain rapidly.

There was a crack in the glass that she slammed his head into. She could hear footsteps approaching them.

"Um, miss? Someone reported that you were causing trouble over here." a military person said.
"Trouble!? I'll tell you whats troubling! Someone was selling my own invention!" Sirra exclaimed.
The military guy looked at the damage on the glass behind her. "So you slammed his head into the wall?"
"Well duh, I mean if someone was selling your stuff what would you do?"
"I dunno, maybe call the professionals." he replied and thought, this bitch is crazy, it was suppose to be my day off and look what I get stuck handling.

"I heard that! I am not crazy, I prefer the term eccentric actually. Now gonna throw me in jail or give me a fine or something, because I honestly have stuff to do that doesn't include you"
"Just stop throwing people against things okay?" he said looking scared of Raze.
"Sure fine." Sirra replied and the guy walked off.

"Okay now that thats over, lets go shopping. So help me if I find another one of these lowlifes selling my stuff though....." Sirra said switching gears.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 01:36:40 pm »
Smiling, Raze watched as the one who looked like some sort of military lost his touch as he spotted Raze. It wasn't that hard, tail and wings and all. He grinned dangerously as the man left, and he nuzzled Sirra quickly. "No shopping yet. First, we need some food in our system. Can't have us passing out from hunger, hm?" he said, and then looked around. "Since there's no kitchen on the ship, I suppose we'll have to eat out." he said, and used his chin to gesture towards a fairly nicely decorated fast foot restaurant. It wasn't too far, and it didn't look to busy. This was one of those rare times Raze would actually eat out, seeing as he preferred to cook.

"Oh, and don't worry about money. I have more than I would like to." he said, and then grinned. Taking her hand, he moved to the side of her, and smiled. Ah, this was great. Even though they were both a bit strange, they seemed to work out together rather well. He taught her things that he knew... and well, she taught him things as well.

Raze grinned at the thought.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 03:48:19 pm »
Sirra took his hand. "No passing out isn't fun. Never understood those chicks who don't eat on purpose. I'm just forgetful." she admitted and leaned against him as they walked to the food place. She couldn't help it, he completed her in a way. Sure they were odd but who wasn't these days?

She noticed that the wound on her hand had stopped itching. Her wrist needed the stitches taken out, but other than that she was fine.

"What kind of food place is this? Oooo maybe they have hamburgers!" Sirra exclaimed. She couldn't pass up a good hamburger. It was impossible to do. She could practically live on hamburgers and roman noodles.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 08:26:11 am »
Raze grinned at her and kissed her forehead softly as they arrived at the entrance. "Of course it has burgers." Raze said, grinning, a tone of playfulness in his voice. He walked inside with her and looked around. Fairly busy, but this place was rather well known. It was a decent shop. Not too fancy, no food poisoning or drugs, or anything else. Just food. So the business worked well. "Order what ya like." Raze said, looking up at the orders.

All of the burgers were nameless, just had numbers. It kept things simple, especially because they had a list of ingredients on the side of each burger. Raze picked the #4, a burger with 3 slices of meat, tomatoes, onions, lettuce, and some sauce. Great stuff. Looking down at Sirra, he smiled.

It felt nice to do this with her. Then again, it always did.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 11:08:14 am »
"Number 6 with curly fries looks good" Sirra said

Number 6 was a cheeseburger with bacon on it. Curly fries were superior to regular fries really. Can't beat a creative nonconforming fry. Now for a drink.

Oooo I know, mountain dew! she thought at Raze excitedly. It did tend to keep her awake but it'd get her mind working better. She was always more creative on mountain dew. Sometimes a bit too creative. She frowned at the memory of making a sandwich with a computer chip in it. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but it didn't improve the taste of the sandwich at all. He'll keep me from doing anything exceedingly stupid. she thought smiling at Raze.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 08:55:31 am »
Waiting for their order, he watched the cooks quickly make their meals, and then put them on a tray and hand them over. Raze nodded in thanks, took the tray, and gestured to Sirra for them to move over to the window seat in the corner. Sitting against the window, he found himself quite comfy in the seat, and it was large enough for another person. He sorted out the food quickly, and then bit into the burger, his fangs slicing easily through the burger.

After a few bites, he was already finished. It helped when you had the appetite of a dragon, and the fangs to match. He sipped at his drink, and stared aimlessly at the wall before looking over at Sirra.

His little goddess.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 01:46:02 pm »
Sirra slid in next to him and watched him devour his meal in a couple bites.
"Did that even fill you up?" Sirra asked amazed at how little time it took him to eat.

She took a bite of her burger and marveled at the taste. Warm cheesey bacony goodness she thought happily while chewing. There was a bit of marshmallow on her black shirt. Messy little smores. she thought. Least she'd be getting new clothes soon.  She sipped her mountain dew enjoying its over the top amount of sugar and caffeine.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2010, 02:17:29 pm »
Raze grinned at her and shrugged. "It'd take an elephant to fill me up." he said, and then kissed her above the cheek. Staring out the window, he watched the people, the vehicles, and the creatures that moved past the door. It was so odd to feel at home in here... there were just so many different creatures that no one ever stood out. Everything meshed together almost boringly, but it had a sense of peacefulness to it. He sighed, and he realized that his drink was empty, so he set it down and relaxed.

Closing his eyes, he found himself reaching out with his senses, something he did every now and then. He smelled the scent of grease and food, the sound of movement as a customer slid his foot against the floor... a faint vibration as the refrigerator kicked on... and then Raze found himself hearing something... about a capture? Raze was curious... so he listened closer on the conversation.

"...slaves will be brought in a few days..."

And Raze opened his eyes, anger within them.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2010, 03:27:04 pm »
Sirra finished off her burger and noticed Raze had laid back and closed his eyes. She heard his thoughts swirl around the issue of slaves.

Slaves? she thought at him, not wanting to alert anyone in the place that Raze was listening to there conversation. We should free them....being a slave would suck worse than TRIM.

That and she was like that. She just hated seeing people in pain. Gave her something to rebel against anyway.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2010, 11:43:43 pm »
Raze grinned, and thought, hoping she could hear him. "Agreed." he thought, and then looked at the back of the shop. Standing, he took their tray and piled it with garbage, then slipped to the garbage bin closest to the counter they ordered their food. "Miss, can I see your manager for a moment?" he said, and then waited for her to sigh and go to the back he heard people talking about slaves in hushed tones. He waited with a straight face, until he saw a man approach.

He was a fairly old man, probably in his 60s by now, with grey hair and a fairly grumpy expression on his face. He didn't look too pleased. "Sir?" he asked Raze, and Raze looked up at him seriously. "I have some official business." he said, a fake twinkle in his eyes. Hopefully, this would work...

If he heard correctly, the messenger had yet to arrive... so he was going to use this to his advantage.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2010, 05:39:22 pm »
Of course she could hear his reply. It was easy to, being so close to him and such.  Need help? she thought at him.

She didn't really know what she could do, she really needed to learn some psychic skills sometime. It really sucked not being able to help him, just stuck there listening to other peoples thoughts all the time and not doing a damn thing.

She tried to appear normal, and fiddled with a straw Raze forgot to bring to the trash. Act normal and than attack. Unless attacking them just gives him more to do.... she pondered.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal