Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Alice In Wonderland  (Read 1395 times)

Anonymous

Re: Alice In Wonderland
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2011, 02:53:14 pm »
Mouse had divided his attention between the cluster of angry faces leering at him, primarily Margaret herself, and Alice. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the expression on her face change and her movements tensing. Oh good, she did know how to react. Don't make any sudden leaps of faith, miss Alice, he thought. She might be more useful later, he didn't need her being pounced on like a little rabbit. Well, not yet anyways.

He saw the twitch at Margaret's lips as he mentioned her mother. He knew her personally, in all honesty. And that she had an arms dealership on Cancer, and that her husband had left her when her daughter was only a babe. The Black Crescent was born using that gun on her side. Mouse knew a lot of things that she never wanted to find brought up from the grave; things that were dear to her. Things that he can wield against her better than any firearm or knife. And she knew it.

Which is why she took no hesitation to gesture to one of her companions at her side, a giant of a humanoid creature, no word of exaggeration, whom lurched forward for a play on intimidation. Mouse smiled lightly and gave a little wave with the fingers of his good hand.

"We had a deal, Mouse." Said the Black Crescent, she didn't seemed to be physically able to take her eyes off of him. Had she even noticed Alice? Or didn't care?

"I don't remember ever shaking on that."  He said and turned to go back to his drink. It was a purposefully bad move on his part. She didn't like to be ignored. It fuelled her temper and the result was an adult having a fit like a child that didn't get their way. Mouse felt the terrible squeeze on his left arm as he was yanked off the bar stool. It clattered to the ground and the glass his drink was in just happened to feel like it needed to mimic it. That shattered upon impact, the glass splaying across his shoes. His poor shoes. Despite the pain lacing through is arm from the heavy hand gripping it, his expression stayed the same. Cool, relaxed. Unaffected.

"I can't wager a guess on how your other arm was broken, but I can make sure I know how this one was." Margaret said, her hand going to her gun, probably half expecting him to tear off his own limb to get away. "And if I can remember correctly. You're left-handed. Shame."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2011, 12:04:50 am »
Alice moved in one fluid motion, drawing her gun and pressing the barrel of it against the woman's temple, her expression no longer slightly dazed and happy, focused on the woman, "Let him go now."

She would blow the bitches brains out if she didn't let Mouse go in the next few seconds.

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2011, 06:20:59 pm »
The Black Crescent's hand stopped on the hilt of her gun. Mouse watched with growing amusement as her eyes drew away from him and onto Alice. From that look, the small smile spreading on the woman's lips, he could tell what she was probably thinking: I bet you can't even use that gun.

"This is not your conversation, little girl." She said, her hand sliding to pull out her own weapon. "It's between me and this bastard right here."

And by that, she meant him of course. By this time, the barkeep behind the counter had conveniently disappeared. Mouse didn't blame him. If Alice would fire, it was best to be out of range. Of the bullet, as well as the blood. However, either way, the space pirate himself had a plan of his own. He just wanted to see what would happen, first.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2011, 10:35:58 pm »
"It is now, bitch. Let him go or I splatter your brains on the wall." To make her point, Alice cocked the gun. If she didn't let go, Alice was fine putting a bullet in her head. She had killed more people than she could count and this one was threatening someone that had actually been nice to her.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2011, 06:25:45 pm »
He liked the way Alice spoke. Very aggressive, assertive. Good. He wanted to know now whether he was going to be dragging dead weight behind him or not. Health insurance wasn't a part of the employee package. Mouse felt his arm starting to go numb in the near iron hold the Black Crescent's grunt had him in. Well, one of them. The other was standing directly behind her. He couldn't say what species they were, it was certainly not human. Humans didn't smell that bad. And he'd smelt a lot of bad people in his time.

The Black Crescent raised her gun, fully confident that she could fire the trigger faster than Alice. Mouse dearly hoped, despite his love for the unfortunate, that the pink haired woman who he just met not even a hour ago, would know how to play that gun a little better. But either way, he had a trick up his sleeve. Mouse could have set that card down on the table the moment he was assaulted, yet they would have missed out on all this fun!

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2011, 06:35:20 pm »
Alice's gun was already in place and the second The Black Crescent's gun twitched, Alice pulled the trigger. Without a trace of hesitation, before the woman's body had dropped, brains splattered against the wall, Alice had swung the gun and put a bullet into the neck of the man holding Mouse.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2011, 09:15:42 pm »
Mouse fell along with the one grunt holding on to him. You couldn't get much messier than that. If he was a greenhorn pirate not used to seeing the insides of another person's skull he might have been hurling right there without an ounce of dignity restraining him. However, Mouse wasn't a newbie, and he was still dealing with a giant of a hand clamped around his arm; a hand that could with ease peel off the attempts of making a shack on the Edanith frontier homely. And it wasn't because it was attached to a dead guy.

"Alice! You missed a spot!" He said, looking up while trying to free his arm from meaty fungus covered fingers. He did not include fingernails in that description, because there weren't any. The second of the Black Crescent's paid followers, or unpaid considering how angry they seemed to look, lurched towards Alice.

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2011, 08:59:42 pm »
Alice moved with the fluid grace of a fighter. She might be all jiggling softness, but she was a fighter at the end of the day and she had muscle under her curves. Sidestepping the arm that reached for her, Alice exchanged a few blows with the goon before slamming his head against the bar until he lost consciousness.

Chest heaving, cheeks flushed, Alice hurried to Mouse's side, "Are you okay? Did you get hurt? I'm sorry! I made a mess!"

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2011, 12:41:02 pm »
She could move. Oh she could move. Alice was the most promising recruit of his that he had seen in a while. One could say it was a pleasure to watch her take out a staggering giant without a single fire from her gun. Good, she could fight in close quarters with no weapon. That was a important piece of information. If Mouse wasn't intent on freeing his one good arm, a feat in of itself considering his other was injured and in a sling, he'd congratulate her. Alas, that would have to wait until later. They had some damage control to do.

"Oh no, dear. You were flawless." Mouse said, putting a boot on the body of the fallen corpse and using it as leverage as he attempted to pull his arm free. He grunted and stopped after realising he'd pull out his own shoulder before he got anywhere. "Alice, I know I've already asked a lot of you, but could you...?"

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2011, 06:26:34 pm »
"Huh? OH!" Alice flushed a darker red and looked about ready to cry. She quickly reached down and hauled the man off of Mouse, "I'm so, so sorry! I wasn't thinking! Are you okay?"

She tossed the man to the side with a grunt, chest heaving and skin flushed with exertion and embarrassment, "Here! You poor thing!" Carefully reaching down, Alice helped Mouse up, keeping him supported against her.

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2011, 09:55:27 pm »
Mouse leaned against her, clenching and unclenching what was the hand of his good arm. The tingling sensation raced through it. He'd be sore, but the mess on the floor of the bar struck him far harder on the head. His grey eyes scanned the room, the shadowed silhouette of the patrons sitting at the far back were absent. It was a swell idea, getting out before being dragged into a bloody situation for pure association. It also meant he and Alice were alone for the most part.

"Lets get out of here while we can," He said, a smile lingering on his lips, and slinging his arm over the woman's shoulder. He wasn't that injured, but when in Cancer... "You did well, Alice."

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2011, 11:17:10 pm »
Alice did her best to help Mouse walk, arms around him and watching him nervously, alert for any sign of pain in the other man, "Really! I did? Honest!" The hope in her voice was obvious, her dull eyes lighting up with the joy of having done a good job.

"I wont let you down! I'll be even better next time!"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal