Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Xie's Limits  (Read 336 times)

Anonymous

Xie's Limits
« on: July 24, 2010, 05:43:41 pm »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

Will do: Pushing, Grabbing, Things done in good taste.

Won't do: Fighting isn't cool to be god-moded.

Ask me first: If you're unsure.

How far can character injuries go?

Will do: Broken bones, Internal Injuries, Superficial Injuries. Unless my character is restrained or we worked it out, give me some reaction time.

Won't do: Death. Well, depending on the situation.

Ask me first: For disfiguring injuries.

How far can torture go?

Will do: Everything.

Won't do: N/A

Ask me first: To restrain my character. After I give the okay for that, the above injury rules apply, but otherwise... It's all good. Anyway, my charries are more likely to be binding your's up.

What about character death?

Will do: Near-Death.

Ask me first: Killing my charries. It's cool for them to die - just when I want them to, not when you want them to. And anyway, I don't think anyone wants to kill off anyone's character.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

Will do: N/A

Ask me first: Just ask. I'll likely say yes. Plus, that makes for awesome charrie interaction/RP.

What about healing?

Will do: Healing of Injuries.

Won't do: Healing of Mental Disorders, Healing of Character Flaw/Disability

Ask me first: If you're unsure.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?
Considering that the first character I've played here is a whore...

Will do: Sexual Innuendos, Implications, Lots and Lots of Cursing, FLUFFY CUTE STUFF <3, or sexual things done for character reaction/progression/whatever funniness.

Won't do: Smut. I'd rather fade-to-black.

Ask me first: N/A

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC

Zia: He is a whore by profession, so if you're uptight or uncomfortable or way too young to deal with his sexual implications/cursing/innuendos/all-around-lewdness, then don't RP with him. That being said, he doesn't really care about sex, so if you're thinking an RP with him will immediately turn mature or sexual, don't worry.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal