TEINAR > The Meeting Place

The Battle is On (Draconian)

<< < (2/7) > >>

Anonymous:
A scream of rage. Stupid! She pushed herself back, feeling the graze of his fist against her neck, felt the smash of his boot against her leg. The skin on her throat, her cheek, her arms and legs sizzled for a time. It smelled like burning skin and she screamed loudly before she froze and just breathed.

Maybe.

The armor.

If she could some how get him out of his armor.

Her hands trembled with pure anger and hate. How dare he do this to her! She may have looked like a young girl but she was still a vampire! She could smash skulls into pieces with her finger tips and she could barely hit this one. “Take off your armor! That’s...” Mae frowned and quickly wiped the blood off of her face, that’s what? Cheating? She couldn’t hit him with armor so hot. So, instead she spread out her fingers, telekinetically picking up every little rock, a few big ones.

There was a crack on his helmet. Mae stared at it and repeatedly she flung rocks at him, she couldn’t hit him with her fists but she could stand around, be pissed off and tremble with rage. “Take off your armor and fight like a man!” Even that sounded lame to her, but she couldn’t rip off his head if he was wearing that stuff.

Anonymous:
Severak growled angrily, feeling the rocks pelting him dangerously. He hissed, and finally, one hit him dead on the head. There was a cracking, and suddenly the color from the armor was lost, as obviously the helmet controlled it all. He felt it snap in half, and his eyes went wide. No! Not here! He tried holding the two pieces together, but quickly they turned to four pieces, and then more, and more...

Finally, the pieces crumbled to the ground, revealing Severak's face. He had black, short hair, eyes the color of crimson and in the shape of a predators, and teeth... teeth that looked like they could beat a vampire's. He hissed, his features making him look displeased. "Great..." he growled, and then looked at her.

"Satisfied?"

Anonymous:
Ha!

Mae smiled dangerously and put her hands on her hips while his helmet broke, of course she was surprised when he wasn’t human. It showed on her face. It was a monster. Mae stared at his teeth, her own mouth falling open in a little ‘o’. Not moving closer she simply watched him, slightly confused before he spoke.

“No!” Mae snarled and moved closer, her steps dainty and careful. “You’re not hurt! You’re not bleeding!” Another step. “You’ve ruined me! I don’t even know where I am!” Mae threw a rock violently, sending it into the ground with a small crater around it. Another growl of rage, “I’m glad your armor is broken! You’re not even a human!”

Anonymous:
He was calm as she responded to what happened to him. Yes, he was unharmed. Well, somewhat. He calmly crouched down and picked up a piece of his optical, and then sigh. Well, now the suit was useless. His face looked human enough, if you didn't count the eyes and teeth. He had a brief look of sadness, and then it was gone. He looked up, and found the vampire still there, not attacking. He looked calm, and walked a ways, before sniffing the air.

"We're in the meeting place. It's some sort of safe ground, to some. But for people like us, it's a battlefield, I suppose." Severak said calmly, and then evaluated the situation. There was no true way to find your way back home in here. If you went exactly where you just came out of, you may never find your way out again. This place was just that strange. He felt his arm tingle, and realized it was probably bleeding. Well, it was pretty beaten up.

He sighed, unable to fix it, and then tried to find their position, examining the stars.

Anonymous:
Her fist clenched and she held it at her side. She had only a few hours before the sun came up, to get back to TRIM. To get anywhere besides here. It was too open. Mae looked around glaring at him when her eyes passed over him. Pissed.

The blood was still wet, it soaked her top and Mae wiped the blood off of it again. All that used energy. A small pant and she closed her eyes for a moment before looking up at the sky, frowning. It’d been years since she’d seen the sky from this perspective and she frowned at it openly. Meeting place. She’d never heard of it.

She stepped closer and her eyes turned to him, frowning. “You’re wounded after all.” A delightfully excited voice and she inhaled deeply. A step closer. It would be so easy to pounce on him, sink her fangs into his neck. Drink. Regain energy. Later.  “Where did you take me.” Mae eyed his neck hungrily before she looked up again. “I’ll kill you if the sun starts to rise and you haven’t figured out how to take me home, Guard.” Still didn’t know his name. It would be easy to pick it from his mind but Mae didn’t want to waste energy she could afford to use up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version