Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Kurai's Limits  (Read 281 times)

Anonymous

Kurai's Limits
« on: June 12, 2010, 08:30:28 am »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
[For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?]

Will do:

Won't do:

Ask me first:
if you want to break their bones. Other than that, I don't care if they're hit, stepped on, kicked, or hit over the head with a swimming pool noodle toy.

How far can character injuries go?
[How much can another character injure yours? For instance, are you okay with someone stabbing your character before your character can react ("He lunged at him and stabbed him in the shoulder."), or do you prefer to be able to react first ("He slashed the knife at him.")? Should injuries be superficial (flesh wounds), or do you mind more debilitating injuries (like, say, broken bones or lost limbs)?]

Will do:

Won't do:

Ask me first:
I actually would like to have the time to react, 9 times out of ten I'll let them get hurt but I would like to have the option of letting him avoid it if he could. I don't care if they get flesh wounds, but anything that can hinder him, broken bones etc. I'll like to be consulted first.

How far can torture go?
[Even if the character being tortured is helpless, the player is not. So what are your limits in regards to it? How far can it go? Cutting? Whipping? Shocking? Restraints? Psychological games? Sexual torture? Etc.]

Will do:

Won't do:

Ask me first:
I love torture, so whatever, I'm game, just don't break their bones  :wink: and we'll be good.

What about character death?
[Do you mind killing off characters? Or should players always ask permission before attempting it?]

Will do:

Won't do:

Ask me first:
I don't think any of my characters that I would have here would really kill anyone unless they had an absolutely good reason to do so. I would like to be asked before hand if you want your character killed by mine, but I don't think I want mine to die just yet (hey, I just made one so far) maybe at some point if I don't want a character anymore I'll see about killing him off.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
[Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?]

Will do:

Won't do:

Ask me first:
Yes, I would like to be asked before my character gets turned into anything unnatural. Depending on what it is, I might consider but I don't think I'd want him to be something else unless it could benefit him.

What about healing?
For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.]

Will do:

Won't do:

Ask me first:
No. I don't give characters some sort of disability only to have them healed. If I make a one legged, eight fingered guy, I want him to stay that way, if I make a mute, I'd like to keep them mute.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?
[Do you prefer to fade to black or play it out? What about abuse/rape? Innuendo? What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with?]

Will do:

Won't do:

Ask me first:
I prefer the fade to black method, but I'm open for whatever. Just ask me about what you want to do and I'll give you my thoughts on the situation.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
Go ahead and use this section to talk about specific characters. Sometimes you may be okay with certain things happening to one character but not another, so this is the place to get specific whereas the previous section was a more general overview.

nothing on this yet
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal