Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: *tips hat*  (Read 343 times)

Anonymous

*tips hat*
« on: May 09, 2010, 03:01:31 am »
Greetings, I am Chiron! For those of you on Spirits of the Earth, I'm that newbie with the centaur. I know I just joined, but then I saw this site and I couldn't resist joining x3 And since summer break is in two weeks for me, I'll easily be able to keep up with both sites. Gah, why do I feel like I need to make an excuse or something? o-o

First person to say where the icon is from gets a cookie! ...Or narcotics, depending on what I can get from Haviah *scurries off to complete character*
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: *tips hat*
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 10:48:40 am »
New Star Trek xD

Hiii! It's Rina xD Also from that other site. RotE is pretty damn sweet! Lemme know if ya wanna play over here as well

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 12:33:29 pm »
Welcome! =D

I play a haviah janitor too <3 his name is Raa and he's a drummer.

8D I look forward to seeing what you do with your Clark fellow.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 02:45:55 pm »
@Rina
*hands a cookie and a bottle of Vicodin* C: And *squee!*, your avatar is Miguel! I love The Road to El Dorado <3

@Draconian
Woot! Hurray for dirty jobs! 8D

So far with Clark, I'm hoping to get him in a couple threads and piss a lot of people off with his idiotic, pugnacious, totally stoned self. Hell, I may even get him into a couple fights. In the future, I might also be exploring the possibility of him getting over his addiction to narcotics and maybe even running of to Teinar if at all possible, but that's waaaay down the road.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 08:11:18 pm »
8D Yay! I'm a winnar! Road to El Dorado is teh awesome! It's so funny xD

Your dude sounds fun ^__^ I've got a stoner character who works fast food xD Or some Pilots or a pixie boy xD All in Haviah if ya ever wanna play

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 10:54:54 pm »
Hey! Welcome to RotE I know I'm a little late welcoming...more than a little but hey I'm still here! That counts for something hopefully!

If ya got a stoner in Haviah, check out Frazier he's the best store around! ^_^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal