Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Practise makes perfect they say....  (Read 436 times)

Anonymous

Practise makes perfect they say....
« on: May 06, 2010, 11:39:10 am »
Rhyme stepped gracefully into the training area. She hadn't ever seen this area of Libra before today and now it just looked a bit plain. 'Well,' Rhyme thought in slight boredom, 'I guess i'll practise but ill need a sparring partner...'. Sighing as she looked around Rhyme picked up her short twin daggers. Her daggers were slightly worn down from constant use and had fading, almost luminous swirls engraved upon them. Taking an offensive stance, Rhyme began to shift her weight, ever so often jumping from one foot to the other. Sending strong blasts of wind to the sole of her feet Rhyme began to jump on the air. Although she was wobbily, she upheld this for 1 minute beofre falling but landing with a slightly sprained ankle after landing slightly funny. Realizing how to do it, Rhyme attempted to perform this again, and succeeded. Smiling to herself Rhyme began swiping fast with her blades whilst performing kicks to warm up. After doing so for 5 minutes Rhyme sat back on a nearby bench for support. She still needed a sparring partner, as her daily training wasn't finished quite yet. Slouching ever so slightly, Rhyme thought about more tricks. She could create small balls of wind aswell as become fast, but could still only fly for 30 seconds.

Waiting to pounce on any willing sparring pasrtner, Rhyme sat on the bench. Trying, yet failing to camoflauge.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Practise makes perfect they say....
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 11:43:21 pm »
Rafaela stretched her arm over her head as she walked, holding a water bottle in one hand. She was starting to feel sluggish and a good workout sounded pretty good. Plus, she got to ogle girls in spandex, always a plus in her book. And she of course dragged Trixy along. Wasn't fun to work out alone.

"Look. What's the big deal? You weren't wearing the shirt. And I returned it." Raf really didn't get why Trixy got so upset when she borrowed her clothes. They got back to her eventually, "My clothes were dirty." Still arguing with her friend, Raf entered the training area, nose wrinkling slightly at the smell. It always smelled a little of old sweat and socks. "Besides, it's not very sexy when you get so uptight."

Anonymous

Re: Practise makes perfect they say....
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 02:23:27 pm »
Spotting the two girls from afar, Rhyme slowly crept up to them and jumped infront of them. Not waiting to see their expressions platered onto their faces, Rhyme spoke in a much hurried tone "Will ya spar with me? Will ya? Will ya?" In exitement for the answer, Rhyme began hopping from one foot to another, anxious to hear their reply. As she didn't know many people surrounding this area, Rhyme was a bit nervous, at the possibility of not knowing her opponents weakness. But she liked adventure and danger, always choosing to act on instinct rather than logic.

Fiddling with her daggers, Rhyme twirled the light weights in one hand each. This had always been her preferred weapon of choice, as she choose not to strike heavy slow blows, but many quick and small injuring strikes. For no apparent reason she grinned, already wanting to get moving and using her abilities. This might just be a good workout.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal