Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A bit of a slow down.  (Read 235 times)

Anonymous

A bit of a slow down.
« on: November 09, 2009, 10:01:25 am »
This might be a little bit early to post this because I'm not positive I'll be out for that long but yeah just in case.

I've aggravated an old back problem, one that put me in bed and unable to do much of anything for months. It deal with spines and discs and all that fun stuff. So I don't know how often I'll be on the forum posting or what have you because I'll probably be drugged up and beat up and trying to rectify this with going to college and all that.

I'll still be around I just might not be posting for a round or two. Sorry guys, I'll still try and get posts out on things that involved lots of other people (Like the Merc thread, I know you were having a heart attack Halo =P) so hopefully I'll be back soon full fledged like.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: A bit of a slow down.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 10:17:00 am »
Aw, feel better, Kitsy!  Don't feel pressure on my account.  <3  I hope you get everything under control.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 02:27:12 pm »
Oh noes D8 I hope you feel better! That sounds not so much fun at all. Take your time. I love playing with you, but it's cool you need to slow down a bit. I  :heart: you!

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 05:21:55 pm »
Don't sweat it! I hope you feel better, and hope everything turns out okay for ya. take your time and rest up.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 01:51:03 pm »
Thanks guys! I took my like two weeks of relaxation missed a week of school, I've been battling to catch back up since then. D:

The good news is that hopefully tomorrow or sometime over the weekend I should be able to post again! Hoorah!

:heart: You guys.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2009, 02:37:01 pm »
yay!

good to have you back, hope to get back to RPing with ya soon, but dont rush yourself too much: take your time if you need it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal