Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Anybody free?!  (Read 616 times)

Anonymous

Anybody free?!
« on: October 16, 2009, 07:33:35 pm »
Hiyo everybody! This everyone's least loved newbie coming to you live from some place far far away! Well I posted my terrible intro to your very lovely site and now that I'm just about down embarrassing myself there I thought I would start embarrassing myself some place totally different, the actual game! I'm afraid the only character I have right now is P.A.T. a little bit of nothing in the big world of Aedolis. She's not exactly on the run or anything but is kinda 'running' away from her home aka her owner.

So little PAT is completely free to join in any kind of group or what not even a certain group currently fighting against the law!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Anybody free?!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 09:38:37 pm »
I have Pari and Andreas in Haviah if they catch your interest!

Pari is a really strange cross dressing, emotionally damaged bassist for a small band.

Andreas is a laid back slacker with a drug problem that likes everyone. Also a singer in a small band xD

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 10:21:29 pm »
Why not join the Gideon crew? A special ops team of 'paranormal' merc-heroes? and yes, we fight the law. And, yes. We win!

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 12:32:16 am »
@Zombieman: Gosh I just read Pari's profile! He and PAT have a ton in common personality wise and probably really compatible on a superficial level and maybe form a lasting friendship! Not that PAT would understand exactly what friends mean at the moment, poor thing has always been a bit muddled in the brain if you ask me.

@The Gunslinger: Getting a chance to whomp on people for truth justice and the american way?! Golly gee whilickers Halo you can count me in on your ragtag group of troublemakers if they ever make it to my neck of the woods!

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 02:28:07 am »
Awesome! Pari is having some serious abandonment freakout issues right now as like half his band has left xD So he needs some friends! Any idea for what you wanted to have happen?

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 03:13:57 pm »
Awesome! We'r doing a thread thats supposed to be our teams origin, i.e. how we met and decided to fight as one. It's in the open space board, marked Gideon crew.

fyi, the plotline is  mesh of Dead Space and the Mutant Chronicles. but don't worry if you're not a fighter type. I'm not out to kill anyone...

[save Valmont... but only i real life LOL]

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2009, 05:01:18 pm »
@the zombie man: Hmmn I'm not entirely sure where to take their encounter! I'm also not entirely sure on how to have them meet up too. Maybe PAT could have made herself a little home inside your bass amp? Kinda smuggled herself on board on the last gig or the last time it was outside and she's just been sneaking in and out for like a couple days or so totally keeping Paris in the dark. Until one night your character has some kind of emotional outburst?

Maybe frustrated crying or something like that? Cause the way it sounds right now is that he's having a real hard time and Pari's is just a great big ol' softie on the inside, or so I believe >.>; Although! I'm not sure if he's a crier or just kinda keeps it all bottled up regardless if he's alone or not. Anyways! At this moment of weakness PAT can totally speak up, keeping herself hidden inside the amp of course. (she doesn't want to get kicked out!) Maybe just giving Pari a disembodied voice to talk too or something. Of course it'd probably make Pari think he's snapped ^^; crazy does run in the family don'tcha know!

Anywho they can keep going on like that for awhile, probably with PAT telling him that she's his guardian angel or something like that, until PAT finally pries herself out of the bass amp. I dunno if this would make Pari feel betrayed or not, I'm thinking upset at the thought of somebody letting him think he's crazy for any reason.

lol I dunno! Let me know if you have any ideas!

@At the Gunner: I'm totally up to join anything you have! Except I'm not entirely sure how to write PAT outside of the capital right now. Especially considering it has all kinds of shielding and stuff. Let me know if you have any ideas!

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2009, 09:34:00 pm »
Haha xD Pari has already snapped. The kids a little on the unbalanced side already. Talks in third person, can't handle being alone, intensely emotionally needy. And he is totally a crier xD He throws temper tantrums when he doesn't get his way and isn't shy about bursting into tears.

Hiding in his amp could be cute ^___^ Pari is kind of a brat at first, but once he starts to become friendly with people, he doesn't like to let go. He would find P.A.T strange and cute and want to show Jace.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2009, 01:53:22 pm »
Well I like where this is going! How do you want to end it and when do you want to start?!

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 08:27:59 pm »
No idea how it's gonna end xD We can just see what happens? And we can start whenever!

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2009, 12:42:18 pm »
That's fine with me! Do you wanna start or should I start?

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2009, 12:45:03 pm »
You start! 8D I hate starting xD So if you ask, I'm gonna say you start xD

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2009, 12:53:52 pm »
lol, alrighty! I'll have something up soonish!

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2009, 02:22:56 pm »
Huzzah, huzzah, huzzah! Bitten by the rare Writing Bug I have woven for you a tale of woe that will certainly tug at the strings of whatever pumps blood through your veins! Here's the link Zombieman! viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3332

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2009, 09:13:14 pm »
Why do you keep calling me zombieman xD I'm a lady xDDD

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2009, 09:22:44 pm »
Ack! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! From this point forward you shall be Mistress of the Dead! Oooooor if you have a name the you actually prefer I could totally call you that!

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2009, 09:34:28 pm »
....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i still require proof of the alleged femaleness. :wink:

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2009, 09:39:06 pm »
Ask Rhi? She's seen how female I am xD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal