Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Meow =^_^= (Okami, my L<3ver)  (Read 376 times)

Anonymous

Meow =^_^= (Okami, my L<3ver)
« on: October 03, 2009, 01:28:08 pm »
Glowing blue eyes looked out behind a cage that was bumped and jostled through a crowd in the hand of a smaller woman. Small paws tried to pushed against the front of the cage. The animal looked liked it's fur was black, it was hard to tell in the darkness of the cage however. The woman who carried it was whistling and humming as she walked along. She was moving quickly through the crowd much to the dismay of the animal in the cage.

"It's ok baby I'll get you home soon." Aryte patted the top of the cage with her other hand as the animal growled unhappily. She crossed through the people on Deck three as she pushed to get to her and Will's apartment. She finally got to the door and stopped sliding a card through the slot and the door hissed open as she slid it quickly shutting it behind her.

"WILL! I need you. NOW." She sat the cage down on top of the table in the living room the animal inside silent, it's eyes still shining in the cage. She took her gray jacket off a purple tank top underneath it dropping the jacket on the couch she went down the hallway to find Will's room. She got to the doorway and peeked around the corner bending her body at the waist to look in.

Will was hunched over a desk as she looked in. He had a pencil and was writing quickly with his eyebrows drawn together. She smirked her presence unnoticed. She straightened up and took a step in front of the door. She took a step into the room slowly, careful not to make noise. Another step....another.... then one more. Will was still busy. She peeked at his papers for a moment but couldn't make anything out. Lots of eraser marks. She took a deep silent breath.

"....WIIIIIIIIIIIIII LL! What are you dooooing?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal