Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Advanced Notice  (Read 367 times)

Anonymous

Advanced Notice
« on: December 17, 2007, 01:04:01 pm »
Heh, just because I'm a space ball, I'm posting this now so I don't forget and accidentally vanish.

Starting on the 24th (I think) through January 6th or 7th, I may or may not have a chance to get on, and if I do have the opportunity, I won't be on as often. I'm going home with a friend (her 'home' ) for Christmas, and then going to my home for new year's. I haven't decided if my computer is coming with me or not (I fear killing it while trying to get through the airports. Plus, I'm going home to hang out with family, not play on my computer) Sooo, yeah. Consider this notice of possible absense. I look forward to coming back and rping somemore. Plot! I'll probably have withdrawls by the time I get back :-P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

update
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 09:27:47 am »
okay, so the computer came with me, and I am on it and it works and I have internet, so I won't be as gone as I thought I would be.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 09:21:12 am »
I am officially back now.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal