Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Madness? this is pirate politics! (Open)  (Read 1857 times)

Anonymous

Re: Madness? this is pirate politics! (Open)
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2009, 10:43:50 am »
"Do space suits count as armor?" Flint giggled for himself while minding the door and occasionally checking up on Valmont to see if the youngster was capable of being civil at all.

Only after that did he turn to face Amelia, soon enough to notice that she had drunk coffee. All he could do now was smile. "Coffee will only make the illusions created by drinking Moon worse. Jeremy did it once, and became convinced he was the son of some dread god hellbent on destroying the world. Had ta put im out for awhile. Reminds me of a story but ive told one already, need incentive to tell more."

Then he checked back up on valmont with curiosity and concern, dangerous blend. If Valmont wanted to risk his own hide by riding the waves of life and death then he could.

The ground wispered his name as a giant ghost appeared, quickly dismissing the notion to actually react to it. Knowing full well that the ghost was mere imagination. A dormant fragment of himself, brash, pridefull and uncareing. Not something he liked to be known for.

"Hmm. not many have appeared yet." the dinosaur muttered quietly. "You'll survive the moon if you just remember the key to survival. Everything unnatural you see is your imagination brought to life. DO remember that it borrows everything you have imagined yourself doing or not doing as ammunition."

He still had time to spare, not everyone had arrived yet.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Madness? this is pirate politics! (Open)
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2010, 11:31:01 am »
[sorry, I actually forgot about this thread. my apologies, all]

"Least you'd be livin'..." Halo half mumbled, half spoke aloud when the 'Kid' beside spoke of a power most could not understand. As if he were some living God. This 'Kid' could fill a pamphlet with what he 'thought' others didn't understand. And, do understand, Mr. 'Mont, Halo wasn't looking down on ya. Just saw too much of his idiotic younger self in Valmont.

Got his ass filled with more Silver than a rich guys yard sale.

The two others spying him had their assumptions about how he made his bread and butter, though the Dino-man had the closest estimate. Halo stretches his gloved hand to the one who introduced himself as Valmont, only hoping to return the favor. The 'Kid' wasn't his foe; just a bit rough around the edges. "Call me Halo..."

When John pulled his hand away, he'd find a small image inducer in it. The man's business card. "I Find things. Things most others can't. And, bring 'em back where they once was. Gimme a call if ya ever 'lose' sumthin'..." Halo winked at him, discreetly. By finding, he meant kicking ass. And, by losing, he meant having it stolen or otherwise removed from the original owner's possession by means other than those dubbed voluntary.

He sipped his beer, sliding a bottle towards Valmont. The implication to have a drink with him. "So... what's yer take on Dino over there...?" Did the 'Kid' trust him, like him, or what?

Halo was curious...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal