Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Virtually Real (Kitsy :D )  (Read 1431 times)

Anonymous

Re: Virtually Real (Kitsy :D )
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2009, 09:35:57 am »
"Maybe not more glitter," Vin said, leaning forward over his coffee and raising one eyebrow at her.  That eye makeup, man.  He was just going to say something.  "You look prettier without it, I was thinkin.'"  He watched her eyes beneath the purple shadow curiously.  

It wasn't exactly an insult, since whenever you told a girl she'd look prettier without makeup it tended to be a good thing.  It also tended to imply you wanted to see her naked, Vin thought.  Once he had grown out his hair he'd even gotten the same thing about that sometimes.  'Oh, it's so long, I want to take it out of that braid...'  Unfortunately the one who'd said that had been a guy, and Kai had spent the next thirty-six hours calling Vin's braid gay.  But it was the principle of the thing.

Still, he hoped Aryte didn't get the wrong idea, so he brought up one hand to touch the side of her face, thumb tracing the purple makeup over her eye.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2009, 12:44:32 pm »
Aryte tilted her head at him as he made a comment about the glitter. She arched a brow then he complimented her. She felt a warmth hit her, hard. He thought she looked pretty. She felt even dorkier than normal now. She wiggled a little in her seat and blushed just slightly. She was trying to remember the last time someone had paid her a fully thought out compliment, she couldn't remember.

Then out of nowhere he was touching her. His hand felt good there, right. She smiled at him then blushed even more as she realized she hadn't said anything. He was probably checking to see if she was still conscious.

"Oh! I...wow. Thanks Vin." She paused for a second sort of nervous trying to find her train of thought again. Oh there it was! Lost somewhere around pretty, boy, and make-up. A place her mind had never previously thought interesting.

"I'll keep that in mind next time. I just wasn't quite sure what to do with myself." She pointed towards her face then put a hand on his for just a second a finger running down his before grabbing her drink. She wasn't sure what exactly to do with herself now. It was that odd sort of flirting where you like the other person and it's comfy...but nerve wrecking.

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2009, 01:39:46 am »
She seemed so flattered.  Vin felt himself smiling back.  It was damned nice to meet a girl who'd just say thanks instead of making some smart comment.  Not that he didn't like smart comments, but all too often--embarrassingly often, really--he didn't quite grasp what game he was supposed to play.  This one was much easier.

He withdrew his hand, though, because they were only about a half hour into a coffee date.  Damn, he really shouldn't be this horny.  Maybe it had been a little too long.  

Nothing wrong with innuendo, though.  Hell, they were 77s, it was SOP.  

"Well, I can think of a couple things you could could do with me," he said, smiling over the rim of his coffee cup, which he'd lifted again to have something to do.  Hm.  He wondered how that would fly.  Better make sure she knew he was kidding.

"Uh, like Primeval IX, just for a start."  His smile turned wider.  "...If you know what I mean."  He slathered all the cheesiness he could into the last statement.  Ideally she had a fourteen-year-old sense of humor and would find that funny.  Really, that was all Vin could ask of anyone.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2009, 11:27:52 am »
Aryte bet her face would hurt from all the grinning after this date. She was damn positive. That was good though. She could get used to that. She bit her lip a little when he made the comment about things she could do to him, unaware she was doing it. She shook her head with a laugh when he brought up the video game. She had almost forgotten what they were supposed to do on this date in the first place. Vin had been distracting with all the compliments and touchings and yummy coffee.

"I almost forgot about the video game!" Her lips made surprised 'o'. "Not many people can distract me from a video game. Especially a sneak preview one!" She smiled at him and stood up.

"We should head that way, don't want your Mum to think I kidnapped you...or seduced you over coffee." She smirked and stretched putting her hands over her head and making a small noise. She felt some of the muscles move and it felt nice. She put her hands back down, adjusted her shirt and grabbed her coffee.

"I can only be distracted for so long."

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2009, 06:04:01 pm »
Vin stood, too, and watched her stretch.  Was that movement supposed to be about the showing-off of boobs or was it a wonderful coincidence?  Like the gentleman he wasn't, he moved his eyes up. The tracery of scales at the sides of her neck glittered a little. Her hair looked soft.  She looked happy.  Always a plus, datewise.

"We-ell," he said at last.  He stuffed his used napkins into his coffee cup, then turned and tossed the whole thing overhand, with a neat flick of the wrist, into a trash barrel.  That made him feel stupidly proud.  "I dunno.  I am pretty uh-mazing."  He stretched it out and grinned at her sideways, offering her the crook of his left arm as they wound their way out of the shop.  "But if you like, it can be your turn to distract me.  It'd be a good game-winnin' strategy."

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2009, 11:24:58 am »
She watched him toss the cup into the trash can over his shoulder and she laughed at him as he said amazing. She really did like the way he talked, she also had a feeling that he was one of those people that if she spent a lot of time with him she would pick up his random speech patterns. She always did that when people had accents too.

"Distract you?" She had an odd look on her face as she thought of various ways to distract Vin, they weren't really publicly appropriate. Well...some of them were more appropriate than others. She shook her head and looked back at him instead of the images in her head and slid her hand into his arm as he offered it.

"I think I might have a few interesting...ideas ." She lifted her eyebrows at him as she said 'ideas' and let him lead her out of the coffee shop.

"It's not just a good strategy either! It's also fun." She let her fingers wrap around the crook of his elbow, perhaps slightly more intimate than a simple arm in arm. She let him lead her out into the streets of the Libra, if they could be called streets.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal