Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Heee~ Voice actors.  (Read 450 times)

Anonymous

Heee~ Voice actors.
« on: June 14, 2009, 11:43:13 pm »
So.

I went to AE (Anime Evolution) this friday and weekend, I was Super!Geek and dressed up like Lilymon from Digimon (along with a wizardmon, a gatomon and a rosemon) Friday was uneventful ( beside having our picture taken ever ten steps) and then we were looking normal on saturday ( so we could buy stuff from the dealers room and take pictures) skipped out on that ReBoot panel ( which ment I didn't get Phong, Hexadecimal or Glitch Bob's autograph's ;~; )

Sunday was great. But, because my friends and I were in the Reboot panel for THAT day we missed the one with Kirby Morrow. ( who does the voice of Goku, Van, Trowa, Miroku, yada yada. ) (( Which I think sucks, I love his voice >_>)

I did get Scott McNeil, Paul Dobsons and Gary Chalk's autographs.

Scott McNeil does the voice of Duo Maxwell and Jajuka, and Hack.

Paul Dobson does the voice of Naraku, and Folken, and Matrix.

Gary Chalk does the voice of Optimus Prime and Slash ( don't know how much more awesome that can get )

.... It has dawned on me that I've seen the real people. ( of course, I can't imagine them talking like that after hearing their real voices)

And they were so nice!! XD I'm totally amazed at how nice they were. Scott said my costume made him smile ( then again, I was a plush looking big pink flower thing. ) and Paul doubled checked my name

" J- e - s -s -i -c -a?"
 " Yeah! Got it on the first try!*claps*"

So, the autograph I got from him said " We got it on the 1st try, Jessica!" xDD

the voice acress for AndrAIa was there, she was a nice lady. x3 There was an Ariel in front of me in the line to get autographs and she got a picture of herself and the Ariel for her daughter.

ANYWAY. We went out to lunch ( on sunday there was Gir, me ( lilymon again) and gatomon ( again)  and... Tourists took pictures of us. Little children didn't leave the Gatomon and the Gir alone.

Itwassocute. x3

Oooo, got to meet one of the creators of Reboot too. That was made of win. He had an english accent.

So.

<_< My weekend was pretty kickass, even if I spent two out of threedays not wearing pants but wearing a weird... petal skirt. With a funny hat.

Excuse my gushing.

x3 I'm still really excited. I grew up on ReBoot ( the fact I met voice actors from my favourite ( and there's like.. six ) anime's doesn't really help with the excitement )
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Heee~ Voice actors.
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 01:09:17 am »
*Is so jealous* xD

You were Lilymon? omg, omg! She is awesome ^^
And so is Gatomon, I have a drawing of her on my wall xD
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Heee~ Voice actors.
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 06:55:18 pm »
I looooved Reboot. <3