Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: h-hello...  (Read 391 times)

Anonymous

h-hello...
« on: April 02, 2009, 06:17:44 pm »
Hello, everyone.

I'm an acquaintance of Rei (Phith Lei..something...ca n't remember...he's just REI) and Kurai.  o3o Those two will probably call me Lyre, so everyone else can be welcome to call me that, but otherwise on most forums and sites I go by simplified forms of my username, either "Gallow" or "G-T." The only exception to that is on Gaiaonline, because my Gaia username was developed before this one became my standard.

At the moment I'm trying to decide between sort of... "importing" two of my characters that would fit well into this game's setting or creating someone brand new, I might just lurk around for a bit before coming to any conclusion on that.

Oh, and, um, I'm just your average college student, who fails at math, and collects ABJDs and cosplays. I play lots of video games too, and I read a lot of books... ;3
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: h-hello...
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 06:29:34 pm »
Gasp! It's Lyre!

Er... wrong guy. Welcome to RotE. I don't exist. Move along.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 06:36:01 pm »
Lyre--that name has a venerable history here (see Elijah Lyre, former Pilot Imperial in Aedolis).  Welcome to RotE!

I'm Sam (also a college student).  Welcome to RotE.  There is a lot of info around here.  If you're gonna lurk, I suggest reading some threads to get an idea of how the settings play.  ^^  It's awesome here.  

What sorts of books do you like?

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 06:50:47 pm »
Lyre~ <3

*Tackles*

Bwahahahaha. Hey, Lyre! :D

Like Sylph and Sam said, Lyre's the last name of the former Imperial. :3

Welcome to RotE~ <3 As I said earlier, feel free to PM me (or anyone else, for that matter) if you need anything. :D When you post up your character, head over to the Plotting area if you want to ask someone to RP with ya!

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 06:54:24 pm »
Hi, welcome, I'm Nicky. Sounds like you're well on your way to being on the "in". Good luck. As far as characters go, there's no reason you can't import AND make a new one  :D

*slinks off to return to lurking as usual*

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 06:55:15 pm »
Oh, well then- you guys don't have to call me Lyre, it's just a nickname from hanging around the internets with Kurai and Rei. Or, there's always the distinguishable feature that I'm a girl- femme!Lyre? (I'm kidding, actually. Feel free to address me however you wish).

Ummmm let's see, I read a lot of fantasy; Tolkien-esque to Dragonlance to Melanie Rawn, and I've always thought of Anne McCaffrey as fantasy as well as sci-fi. I've also read a lot of Anne Rice, I'm a fan of the Mayfair Witches as well as the Vampire Chronicles.
There's also a ton of things out there that I haven't read yet that I want to- I could spend my entire life savings in Barnes N Nobles, I can't ever leave a bookstore without spending at least 30 minutes browsing.

-is tackled-
Kurai~ <3
Will do, -salutes-

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2009, 09:06:00 am »
Bookstores are way a weakness for me as well. I spend at least half an hour every time. Unless I am scared I'll by too much then I /try/ and hurry. Rarely works right though.

Welcome to RotE! ^_^

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2009, 07:18:08 pm »
Hi, Lyre! This would be Bramimond, from FEF. You probably haven't seen me anywhere else than AIM, though.

*wavewave* HIIIIII.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 08:49:56 pm »
OH WOW. I had no idea that was you, Brammy. XD I haven't ever seen you off of aim, really.... although I'm sure I've at least seen you once or twice, just because I KNEW your username looked familliar...

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2009, 09:18:58 am »
lol, I didn't think you would recognize me. I don't usually post on FEF, although I have been in an event or two.

Also, it seems that I'm gonna be in a thread you're in! *does a dance* Any preferences for which characters I bring? XD I have, like, 3 now, which is COMPLETELY ridiculous to me....(never even had one RP character, so having three is neat). Any that I don't bring into that thread can be brought somewhere else, so, yeah. You all should go and look at my Plotting thread thing? [/shameless thread plugging]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal