Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Clandestine Negotiations (Kitsayyy)  (Read 789 times)

Anonymous

Clandestine Negotiations (Kitsayyy)
« on: April 16, 2009, 12:13:03 pm »
The oiled wheels of the little suitcase clacked on the cracked sidewalk. It would have been a pain to drop that off at the Citadel and go back out again. Besides, he might need it again, if worse came to worse. He had gotten as far from the bloodstained alley he came from as his legs and public transportation could carry him. He wore a long trench coat, which wasn't exactly a distinguishing trait, considering so were most of the other people around. Everyone wanted to be inconspicuous. Thinking about it, he'd probably gotten the garment from one of these people, or someone from below. Like most of his clothes, it was too big for him.

He was probably freaking people out as he walked past them. Doubtless he smelled like blood, and he had a wide grin on his face. Food always put him in a happy mood. He spent so long hungry and ignoring urges to kill, to tear apart, to feel flesh give under his teeth and blades... but this, just after securing the week's rations, hunger and bloodlust satiated... he was best like this.

Now Llewellyn had one more errand to run. Nonessential, sure, but it would make his night more pleasant. He couldn't be called an addict; he was addicted to too many things already to add anything to his list. But he liked this, and hell, it wasn't like he had to buy groceries. That paycheck had to go somewhere besides fancy clothes.

He turned down another alley, leading into a veritable labyrinth. He loved how the lower levels were built, like a jungle. So easy to get lost, so easy to hide. He was almost certain some of his kill-sites still hadn't been found. The city was his lover. No. More like his bitch.

Pull. He had to be somewhere around. The Pilot had his "scent". He knew he was near, and getting nearer. So he rested the suitcase on the ground and sat on it, leaning his back against the wall, grinning like a madman. He breathed silently, enjoying himself, waiting. Then the man turned the corner.

"Hello," Llewellyn purred pleasantly. "I waited for you."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Clandestine Negotiations (Kitsayyy)
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 02:17:42 pm »
The fairy had been out on his rounds of the lower level tonight. It was one of his favorite places to go. His favorite set of people to sell to. People knew their place compared to him there. They knew he was the person to look to, to listen to. He was the one in charge. Though Frazier liked to break people to his will, some days it was much better to start out as the center to a person's world then have to work to get there. Besdies the lower level always gave him his best business. Lots of people wanting to forget their plight, to forget their life, make a better one and he had just the medicine. He was the perfect pharmacist and doctor in one.

Frazier was heading towards one more spot for the night. It was going to be his biggest sell point all month most likely. A place in the lower level where raves happened almost weekly. He normally attended two a month. One was the smaller one, this was the biggest one all month. Probably because Frazier would be there. It was like he was a God at that party. The people acted like animals freeing themselves from the wait of the world that squashed them. He was running his own worship service, and it was just as he liked it.

He had dressed up for the occasion as well. He had donned a simpler but more revealing outfit than his normal coat. He was wearing a dark purple t-shirt almost black with a tear across the stomach. Underneath was a fishnet shirt. A sleeve-less thing. He wore a pair of black pin stripe pants that fit somewhat tightly. Sparkles were on his temples, parts of his arms, and on his stomach. His constant companion, his messenger bag was slung over his shoulder.

He rounded a corner on his way to his spot and there was someone he hadn't seen in a grip. Llewellyn Intram. It was a name Frazier would never forget. Intram was a different sort of creature altogether than Inness had ever experienced. Plus he still had yet to explore the man to his satisfaction. There was always something in the way. Frazier felt Llyn's purr touch him like a caress and smiled dangerously at the Pilot.

"Why Llyn," He replied leaning against the opposite side of the alley looking the man up and down for a moment, "What a surprise. For me at least." He gave a smile that would have put the Cheshire Cat to shame.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 08:27:05 am by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 03:29:26 pm »
Llewellyn’s eyes darted over Frazier, appraising the man’s outfit and suddenly wishing he himself were better dressed. He toyed with the idea of unbuttoning the coat to reveal the blood-drenched clothes beneath it, but with the way Frazier’s mind was leading, he would wind up seeing them soon enough anyway. Better to save it for later, when he had the dealer’s undivided attention.

“Mm,” he replied, drawing his shoulders closer together. “I suppose I’m a difficult one to surprise... but your outfit caught me off guard a little.” He grinned, thinking of how best to remove each article of clothing and what he might encounter beneath. “It’s different... I like it. Shows you off.”

The Pilot stood up and walked languidly toward the fairy. He hoped the grin wouldn’t put him off too much, but he felt like grinning. “I understand you’ve got an important place to be...” he trailed off, running his nails lightly over Frazier’s arm. One black eye flicked up to meet Frazier’s mismatched ones. “Hopefully you’re not in too much of a hurry. I do hope you have enough time to deal with me.” He laughed a bit at the end of his sentence. His breath was probably foul, but he was too far gone to realize it.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 08:59:54 am »
Well, Llyn seemed to be in an excellent mood. How fortunate to run into Intram today, the last time they had met his attention had seemed sort of...elsewhere. Now he was focused, exactly where Frazier thought he should be, on him. He watched the Pilot's eyes look over him with the same lazy smile on his face. He drank it in like it was his life force. Frazier would deal with the fact that Llyn was a Pilot, only because he was so damn interesting. They weren't the lot he liked to spend time with.

He had severe issues with being submissive.

Frazier bowed to Llyn as he complemented him. He gave a flourish with his hand and then leaned against the wall again.

"Every so often I have to change things up. Can't be boxed in you know." His grin turned slightly darker. "Ooh, I like knowing that even with a Pilot I can still be surprising." He licked his lips as a punctuation. He watched Llyn stand up, his eyes following him close. The Pilot was giving a grin that was unnerving and intriguing at the same time.

Then his nails were on Frazier's arm. He felt a goosebumps rise along his arm. He felt the sharpness of them across his skin. He met Llyn's eyes with a look of daring. The scent of Llyn's breath hit his nose. He eyed the Pilot a little more interested. He smelled like...blood, and meat. His nose crinkled slightly. He felt that prickle of fear in his head. He was reminded why he normally stayed away from Pilots. Llyn however was a mystery, one that he wanted to solve.

"I always have time for you Llyn." He purred at him. "I'm sure the kids will understand."

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 07:17:40 pm »
To be honest, Llyn loved the fact that Frazier only bowed to him because he had to. Of course, even were Llyn not a Pilot, if he were a common killer darkening some alley deep in the bowels of the Midhaven, Frazier still would have “had to”. Llewellyn was certain Frazier had some experience with people who would as soon rip your spine out whole as sleep with you. In the case of people like Llewellyn Intram, you bow as low as those precious vertebrae will take you.

Llewellyn rocked his head back, looking down at Frazier although they were the same height. “Now, now, dear. Just because you surprised me does not mean I wasn’t prepared for it.” He trusted the man knew when he was being hit on. This was one of those times. “They train us to be always prepared.”

He leaned against Frazier. Even so soon after feeding, he didn’t weigh so much that he would knock the other over. Hopefully. He liked the way Frazier was thinking about him. “Don’t worry, Frazier darling. I won’t hurt you. Unless you ask nicely.” He moved to shamelessly nip the underside of the dealer’s jaw with his sharp, bloodstained teeth. Whoever it was that invented the idea of blood-drunkenness must have met someone like Llyn.

“It’s lovely to hear you’ll take time out of your busy schedule for me,” he oozed. “Maybe you and I can discuss business over dinner. Ah...” he said quickly, “but I’ve already eaten... drinks, then. Or, if you prefer, I admit the alley has a certain ambiance... you and I both fit well here. What’s more,” he said, slowly licking where a tendon stood out in Frazier’s neck, “no one will find us here.”

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 09:21:27 am »
As Llyn spoke and drew in closer to him Frazier noticed the effort Llyn took to have Frazier think that he was smaller, shorter despite their equal height. He couldn't help but grin. A challenge, how he loved a challenge. He touched the Pilot's arm with his hand tight around the skinnier man's coat. When he had met Llyn before he had felt the same feeling, that being fascinated by something dark, like watching a snuff film. And Frazier thrived on that feeling.

Then Llyn's teeth were on him. Frazier took in a quick breath, feeling the warmth coursing through his body as the breath of the Pilot tickled against his skin. That strange coursing feeling of blood coming to the surface where he was warm. His hand slid up Llyn's arm slowly carefully to his shoulder his other hand starting on the other arm. But his eyes stayed open. He had a tendency to keep his eyes on the person he was with, no matter what was going on.

Dinner? He grinned.

"Llyn, we're both far too uncivilized for something like dinner or drinks." The hand on the Pilot's shoulder slid up the Pilot's neck then started to twirl into Llyn's hair and got up by his neck then Frazier grabbed it tighter pulling just slightly.

"Besides the alley had always been my favorite place."

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2009, 04:37:12 pm »
Frazier's hands were the best thing. Llewellyn could feel the dealer, traveler-between-the-castes, the king of the city clutching his coat like startled prey. Like he was about to throw the Pilot into a wall, or pull him closer, or keep him away just that much. Of course, it couldn't be any of those. To stay or pull him was futile; Llewellyn moved according to his own whims... and if he lashed out in violence, why, they both might lose their heads.

Maybe, then, it was just to touch him, or something near him. Pull back the fabric of the coat to see just how thin his wrists were. That was an interesting thought. Llyn liked not having to do that to bare-armed Frazier. His frailty was exposed to whatever night creature might happen upon him. Of course, that had to be Llyn.

And then those hands reminded Llewellyn why Frazier wasn't prey. Those delicate fingers tightly coiled in his hair, against his neck. "Well, if you insist."

A hand at the back of Frazier's head pressed, and his lips found the fairy's, pushing and teasing, defiling the sweetness of the other's mouth with raw, carnivorous flavors. His black eyes were closed, mind open instead to detect intruders or threatening thoughts. The last thing he wanted was an interruption.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2009, 11:31:09 am »
A growling sort of purr came out of his throat as Llyn pushed his lips to Frazier's. The Fairy kept one yes open looking at the Pilot's face trying to detect any treachery. Then after a few seconds his own eyes closed. Not trusting, but letting the worry go. His fingers wound tighter into Llyn's hair pulling just a bit harder. He let his tongue slide into Llyn's mouth wrapping the Pilot's tongue in his own.

Then a taste to go along with the odd smell. Frazier's eyebrows came together trying to puzzle it out as the man pressed against him. It had a strange flavor to it. His tongue dug deeper trying to put the clues together. It was coppery...like...

Blood.

Was Llyn a vampire? Like Jericho? Like Delilah? The Pilot didn't seem much like Jericho and especially not like Delilah. It was the rumor some vampires could disguise themselves very, very well. Frazier didn't for sure he had never met any besides the two. It was the explanation that made the most sense. It was probably the least likely one in all actuality. That's how things normally worked out for Frazier in the long run.

He pushed harder against Llyn his teeth biting onto Llyn's bottom lip. His hand tight in the black hair pulling harder. His other hand sliding up the man's arm grabbing him hard.

He wanted to hurt Llyn.

For being a Pilot, for intruding onto Frazier, for thinking he could control him, for having more power. He wanted to be the one in control, he wanted to be the one bowed for. He just wanted to cause pain. He wanted Llyn to be in pain...

Just for being there.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2009, 01:55:43 pm »
He enjoyed the kiss as it happened, playing with Frazier, a lot less predatory and more playful than he would have been if he hadn't recently eaten. He let the other man manipulate him, and did so in turn, nipping every so often with razor-sharp teeth... but mostly he behaved himself. The misbehaving would come later. He'd have to be patient.

As they kissed, Llyn listened silently to Frazier as he determined exactly what the Pilot tasted like. Of course, he was no vampire. He didn't like the thought of blood without flesh. Too thin, insubstantial. He vastly preferred the feeling of recently-alive meat tearing under his teeth, pressing or pulling back against him, offering some resistance to him. He loved it when they fought back.

This time, however, he gave a little, moaning at the feeling of Frazier's teeth in his lip. He knew the other couldn't hurt him, but it would be no fun if the dealer couldn't get into it because he hated the bottom. Llyn, however, didn't mind at all. He reveled in the feeling of Frazier's desire to cause him pain. His hand slid out of Frazier's hair, coming up to stroke the back of his neck as he took the rein. He gave a little willing purr, encouraging the fairy to do his worst.

He followed Frazier's conversation with himself, thinking of how wonderfully interesting it would be if the other did realize what he was. Would he be angry? Would he shrink away, try to run? Or maybe... would he be more intrigued, coming closer to Llyn, try to figure out what made him work the way he worked?

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2009, 01:02:11 pm »
Frazier kissed Llyn hard feeling the Pilot surrender to him more. It was a very,very good feeling for him. He loved to win. It was what he always aimed for. It was what made a fantastic day. It's what he loved...surrender. To him, to what he wanted everything. He dug his nails further into Llyn's arm more, and harder pulling him in closer.

He heard Llyn moan and pulled harder turning the Pilot's head so that his tongue could push further into his mouth. He growled into the other man's mouth. His body guiding him through the motion while his head swam in darkness, not thinking about anything but satisfaction.

One of his legs went up around the Pilot's waist and pulled him in closer and harder. Frazier's nails digging in even deeper as he moved his hips against Llyn's.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2009, 12:18:49 pm »
He followed everything Frazier did to him eagerly, tasting the other inside his mouth and holding his teeth steady, not wanting to ruin the motion of that lovely tongue. He was perfectly happy to submit, knowing Frazier would treat him like this. He sank deeper into the dealer's arms, writhing a little when the other man did something he particularly liked.

His nails caressed the back of Frazier's neck lightly, and it aroused him that Frazier didn't care how much sharper Llyn's nails were, or his teeth, or how much his mouth tasted like the red interior of a ribcage. He felt Frazier pull him in closer, grinding, and he moved as well, pressing his seemingly delicate body against the other.

The fairy's nails kept bearing down on his arm, almost splitting his flesh. Llyn cried out in pleasure, wishing those nails would go deeper, make him bleed, wishing there were no clothes to prevent that. Undress me a bit, will you? he thought to the other. Let me feel you against my skin...

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2009, 02:00:47 pm »
Frazier growled into Llyn's mouth eagerly as he heard the other's voice in his mind. It was a reaction of anger, of lust, of want of something. Frazier would never admit it, he barely realized it himself. Sometimes he just wanted to be brought down. To be bested in an arena. It gave him a challenge some reason to keep going, he wanted to be the one getting used every so often. All of this entwined together was something so perfect, so tempting the fairy barely thought about it. His head was all filled with heartbeats and warmth.

He lets hi hands move to Llyn's shoulders and he pushed the coat off kind of roughly. It dropped to the ground in the alley. Frazier spared a thought that it would get dirty and was pleased by it. Maybe they'd be laying on it later. He let his hands slide back up the man's back to his shoulder then down his chest and stomach. Except something...felt wrong. The fabric? Frazier swallowed just somehow feeling it would be something more than wrong. It felt...just a little...sticky.

He untangled his tongue from the other man and his eyes broke open and in the dull light of the alley his eyes looked down at the shirt.

Is that? Well of course it is Frazier what else would it be?

Blood.

He swallowed hard and let his eyes lift back up to Llyn. He started to pull at the other shirt, finding it hard to moved in places. He pulled harder in those instances, hoping it would cause Llyn some pain.

It wasn't that Frazier had never had fear and sex in the same helping before, he just wasn't normally the one contemplating running away. He was also no real stranger to blood, or making a bed with a murderer. Jericho and Delilah had made him comfortable with that plenty of times. He wasn't really any sort of innocent anymore.

But some things? They still made his stomach roll.

What other choice did he have though? In a way it was a rush to be the weaker one, it gave him a challenge to defeat. Another fear to over come, and another voice in his head to squash and fuck over. This time literally most likely. In the end he ripped the shirt pulling on it hard.

"Well you're a dangerous one aren't you?"

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2009, 01:27:25 pm »
Llewellyn liked Frazier's edge of dominance, the roughness of his motions. He wanted to see just how rough the man would get with him... until he paused. The hunter had forgotten the state of his clothes... and it certainly seemed to freak out dear Frazier. He made a somewhat disappointed noise as the man pulled away from him, and watched him as he examined it warily. "What?" he asked quietly when Frazier raised his eyes again. "It's not mine..."

He grinned and moaned a little as Frazier pulled at the shirt, dried blood peeling or flaking away from his skin. It was interesting that something like this would automatically make Frazier resume the weaker position, not that he minded. He wondered what about this situation made him squeamish... whether it was the idea of provoking a dangerous person still drunk on the blood of his victim, or that he had been so convinced that he was a match for Llewellyn, or something more subtle.

Maybe he just thought Llewellyn wasn't satisfied with taking only one life.

...And maybe he wasn't.

That wasn't why he wanted the dealer, though. He was... important. He needed to stay alive. Llewellyn would have his pleasure, maybe hurt the other man a bit, but not kill him... even though he seemed to enjoy ruining expensive clothing. In a way, that was a commonality.

"I suppose I am," he said with a grin, sliding his arms the rest of the way out of the shirt and tangling one hand in Frazier's hair. "Am I more dangerous than most, pretty Frazier?" He pulled the other close, unafraid of ruining his outfit. "Are you afraid of me?"

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2009, 11:10:58 am »
Frazier allowed Llyn to pull him closer without much of a struggle. Just enough pushing back to make it fun, that tiny bit of resistance to make it harder. It was odd to be pressed up against a murderer so close, so intimate. Though for a moment Frazier started to think about how maybe he himself could be called the same damn thing. It was pushed back by the tone of Llyn's voice, how his thin fingers curled into Frazier's hair like snakes. Despite the near death reminder he kept getting from his brain those words like that right up against him? It was still fucking hot.

"Llyn," He said the other man's name into his ear biting on his lobe for a minute. "I don't know who wouldn't be afraid of you." He pulled him closer harder his nails sinking into his back. He couldn't be bothered to think he might be hurting Llyn, it didn't even enter his mind. Llyn didn't seem to mind pain very much anyway. He pushed his lips hard against Llyn's trying to take control again. His body was going a completely different direction than his mind. His body wanted to stay and chill out for awhile, just see how good this could feel. His brain? It was calling him to survive. He just wanted a middle ground.

His hands ran down Llyn's sides from his back, his nails still digging in, his tongue pushing into his mouth. His hands ran down Llyn's non-existent hips and to his thighs. His fingers were doing double play, searching for a knife and feeling Llyn everywhere he could. His hand slid back up to trace the top of Llyn's pants his other hand grasping his hipbone. The Pilot had to have a knife on him somewhere. But Frazier's brain was even starting to be divided. His body had that warm all over high sort of feeling. It was definitely distracting.

He though back to the knife, maybe Llyn would let him cut on him, it would be so fulfilling. To scar the Pilot. He almost purred at the idea.

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2009, 12:35:02 pm »
The fairy's tiny struggles brought a grin to the killer's face. Rather, his mouth. He wasn't so great at expressions in this context; this close to a kill, with this much meat in his system, his eyes worked on a level above mundane human emotions, twisting everything into the frame-of-mind of a pathological murderer. Coy disappointment became reproachful, sadness took on a vengeful cast, happiness was victorious, and the desire for sex was the same desire he felt for meat and blood and conquered lives.

And of course he was glad to have Frazier's internal struggle, his adventurous spirit that kept him dancing on Death's teeth. "Good question," he purred, moaning slightly at the ear-biting and the clawing at his back. "Even my superiors have some fear of me... that I might lose myself and find them to be as good a meal as any." That was information that could potentially ruin any chance he had at Frazier's tongue (or anything else) in his mouth, but if it proved to be too troublesome, he could always remove it.

Llyn cried out, but never in pain. Enjoyment, pleading for more nails, experiencing the tearing of his skin much differently than his prey had, than Frazier himself would. A knife? If he found it, Llyn wanted it in him. Metal under his flesh was a different and pleasurable feeling altogether. He made a very pleased noise as Frazier manhandled his pelvis.

At length, the mere fact that Frazier had a motive other than pleasing Llewellyn became tiresome to him. For fuck's sake, you paranoid thing, he said in an amused tone, They're all in my jacket and boots. The only knives you need to worry about are in my mouth and at the ends of my fingers.

Frazier's unquenchable desire to fight back aroused Llyn all the more. You want that, to cut me with my own weapon? Then do it. Find some creative way to get one of my knives without leaving me bored for too long, and do it. You think I'll be hurt? His sharp teeth nipped the edge of the fairy's jaw. Try me. You might like what you find

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2009, 11:14:27 am »
Frazier jerked back when Llyn's voice played in his head. His eyes narrowed at the man for a moment, but his nails dug deeper, harder and Llyn gave a moan of pleasure. He cocked his head at the man for a moment. Then moved down letting his tongue trail down from Llyn's neck all the way down his chest. Frazier knew it was blood that he tasted, but it was human, wasn't his own kind, it was a sort of taste to it...wasn't quite metallic the more he tasted it on Llyn...it was something else.

He was crossing his stomach his hands dragging down Llyn's sides slowly, but hard. His nails digging in. Frazier was thinking that maybe Llyn might even bleed some from it. He sort of hoped in a way was well. There was something about Llyn that made Frazier want to see blood. Llyn woke something dark in him, that Frazier wasn't even sure he was comfortable with, or had even seen before. He ran his tongue over his teeth and reached back with one hand while the other hand traveled up between Llyn's legs. Frazier was thinking about how Llyn would feel, how he already felt. Anything but where his hand was headed. He packed his mind so full he hoped Llyn would never see it.

If Frazier knew anything, he knew how to act. How to lie by omission, how to pretend he cared. He felt his hand come across a few hard things knives and the crinkly fabric of the coat itself. He started to unbuckle Llyn's pants slowly with his other hand his face rising up to run his tongue right across that skin below the belly button. He breathed a deep breath and slid the knife out trying not to make a sound. As he unbuckled Llyn's pants he stood up again the knife behind him meeting the other man's eyes.

Frazier drew the blade out in front of him grinning at Llyn. A dark sort of smile that shone on his face in the alley. He arched a brow slowly, leaning in next to Llyn's ear licking it then speaking as low as his voice could go.

"I want you to taste me." He drew the knife out from behind Llyn and drew it across his own tongue slowly. He made just a deep enough cut that blood would flow, but not so deep that he'd bleed to death. He growled as he did so, his eyes squinting against the pain. Then he pulled Llyn against him quickly kissing him harder than he had before, he ran the knife down Llyn's arm pushing just slightly as he did so. With his other hand he grabbed a hold of Llyn between his legs and twisted his tongue inside his mouth.

Pushing against the pain, besides in a way it felt good. Pain brings you closer to who you are, at least that's what Frazier thought.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2009, 09:51:04 am »
"Mmm..."

Now that was a creative method of distraction. Llewellyn enjoyed it all, unable to tell between particularly accurate caresses and flesh-rending unless he looked. It was all pleasure to him. He even crowded his mind with pleasurable thoughts, for Llyn's amusement. Lovely, just lovely.

He didn't care that Frazier was lying. He was lying too. The two of them were putting on an elaborate stage-play of sex in an alley for an audience of ghosts and surveillance cameras... if the latter were even present. Nevertheless, the pleasure was real, and that was the only part Llyn could appreciate honestly.

"Aah..." Llyn's eyes were unfocused, entranced by the teasing sensation of Frazier's tongue, and the unbuttoning action, causing a conditioned reaction a few inches lower. The motion of Frazier's head distracted them, and he drifted back to awareness, still grinning, though blissfully now rather than madly. "Found it, pretty thing?"

He received no answer, aside from the slash to... Frazier's tongue? How considerate, he thought to himself. He knows there's never such a thing as enough, with me... The growl was so cute. He let himself be pulled, mouth forced open, moaning against it at the blade in his arm (that felt distinct, different from nails and fingertips), bucking hips, swallowing blood.

The Pilot had tasted fairy blood before. He tended not to kill nonhumans, just play with them a bit. He liked the alcoholic disorientation it brought upon him, blissful detachment, like a satisfying kill. None of the unsettling amnesiac "what happened last night" of actual alcohol. That bothered Llyn, one who kept diligent stock of his memories. His tongue lashed against Frazier's, getting every drop he could take, sucking lightly.

Something was different though, this time. He felt himself falling quickly, even from such a small quantity. His hands grasped at Frazier's coat, trying to keep himself in reality.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2009, 01:16:09 pm »
Frazier suppressed a grin as he kissed Llyn, harder and harder. His body was reacting quickly and pulling him towards the other man, wanting to feel everything and anything he could offer. To see how much of Frazier he could take. Llyn was proving some of this as he pulled at Frazier's tongue desperate for the blood.

Oh Darling, that might not be the best idea.

The amount of blood already working its way through Llyn was a lot, too much. He'd only given direct doses such as this rarely, and normally to his little projects. As Llyn's hand grabbed onto Frazier's coat tighter he knew, just knew,  that the other man was starting to feel it. Frazier started to unbutton his own pants with one hand as his other moved up and down Llyn's leg teasing him for a moment.

Now Frazier handed out drugs for money, for the ego boost, for everyone wanting him, him, HIM and only him. There was something else though, he always got a high from seeing his customers go under. Nothing was better than the feeling of completely entrancing someone with a part of you. Nothing better than being the center of attention and reason they are going through ecstasy. He was addicted to it as much as the junkies were addicted to him.

He slid his hand up Llyns leg and slid his fingers into the Pilot's pants and started to move his hand. He unzipped his own pants and pulled Llyn closer and harder dropping the knife on the ground and pulling his lips from Llyn's own.

"Before you go off to Neverland." He whispered into the other man's ear biting it hard on the lobe and cartilage. Then he put his mouth to the Pilot's neck and sent him a message mentally.

You better take care of me.

He pulled Llyn's hand from his shirt and pulled it off of himself over his head and let his bag drop to the ground and that on top of it. The vials clanked but they were safe. He pulled Llyn's hand back to his side as he came back to the kiss biting Llyn's lip hard.

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2009, 01:24:19 am »
"Too much," the Pilot said, and stared at Frazier, still calm-voiced. "No warning, pretty thing? Sneaky of you." His hand clenched harder, and Frazier's hand left pleasure behind it, sinking into his skin. His mouth was open a little and that diabolical elixir hung heavy on his lips, and it tasted like blood and magic and the other side of something.

He heard what Frazier said, and then there was nothing to clench in his hand... He moaned a little, helplessly. "Don't need a brain to be fucked with, Frazier dear." And then he had no mouth. He kissed and kissed, and swallowed what more Frazier put in him, because he was going down already, farther than he'd ever been, so what the hell, right? His lip felt good. Don't bite me. I do the biting... never mind, I like it.

He wasn't quite sure what Frazier wanted, but he was almost certain it had something to do with his legs being, up, and hooked over Frazier's shoulders or elbows or somewhere. Something somewhere told him this was stupid, he'd just killed a man, for God's sake, and now some drug dealer had him up against the wall and tranquilized and it was only a matter of time until the drugs kicked in and then he wouldn't even feel the sex.

Dangerous, he thought at Frazier, and ironic. If you fucking leave me here after you're done, lover, darling, you can consider all the cuts of you marked out with dotted lines, and wait for my knife to come down. He knew that knife well. He showed it to Frazier, in its natural habitat, stuck in his chopping-block, next to a clean-cut pile of some other unlucky bitch.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2009, 06:57:44 am »
Frazier's mind was sliding in and out of reality as he started to feel the effects of his blood through Llyn's veins. Everything seemed to be red tinted as he looked at it. Every movement and sound felt delicious, sexy and just damn dangerous at the same time. For this moment in time life threatening was seductive. Adrenaline pushed through his veins fear battling arousal and wrapping together in a strange concoction he'd never achieved before.

He was conscious of Llyn talking to him but let it float away like smoke before it really was processed as their arms, legs and body parts moved and danced at odds and together. It felt like a passionate battle of skin one fighter trying to destroy the other. To burn them alive, to make them feel hotter, to be better. Frazier's eyes opened at one point looking at the brick and orange light of the alley way cutting across them without really processing any of it.

He was almost just as gone as Llyn was. He could feel the darkness, the pleasure, the inability to focus filtered through Llyn's brain. The Pilot was being strapped onto his horse on the Merry-Go-Round at the Carnival. Frazier was riding behind him his arms wrapped tight, holding onto him for dear life. Something Llyn did cut through all this though mixing panic in with the drug.

"I wouldn't dream of it Lov..." Frazier's voice cut violently short in a gasp as he saw the knife he had used and pieces of someone, who knew who. He knew he should be terrified, he should want to run away as soon as possible. He could still feel the pleasure though. Their bodies wrapping around each other like snakes. He growled against Llyn's skin pushing harder, grabbing tighter. His sight felt like he was looking though rust. A red dirty tint to everything.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal