Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Going under ((silver!))  (Read 577 times)

Anonymous

Going under ((silver!))
« on: October 06, 2007, 08:49:01 pm »
Louhi was getting used to finding her ways around the tunnels. It was nice not to have to worry about getting burnt while walking at any time of day she chose. True, there wasn't much down here in way of meals, but she would get by, she always had.

She looked no older than twelve years old, her skin was porceline white and smooth. Her eyes were a pale, nearly clear blue as they peered through the dark into the caverns. Her walking stick clicked softly against the rock. The cave did remove a certain element of stealth as she used her walking stick, though she had gotten better and the soft 'tick' could be mistaken as perhaps a dripping water somewhere within the caves.

She was dressed in clothes, that despite being in reasonably decent condition, looked authentically from the 1600s. No fabric could be preserved that long, but even so, it was no crumbling in the least.

She hadn't seen many people in these parts, but she almost didn't mind as it meant that no one would bother her. On the other hand, she was utterly on her own, no matter what she encountered.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 03:55:12 pm »
~*Zareru*~

A white headed boy sat in these caves, taking comfort in it’s darkness, it‘s quiet.

<I>One. Two. Three. Four… Hmm something odd is going to happen. Soon. The ‘drips’ have a steady pace of falling and it hasn’t rained for days, someone else is here. I think.</I> (His sense of hearing is just a little better than that of a normal human, so he can‘t really tell.)

Even though the white headed, red eye- no albino boy to comfort in the cave and the silence it promised, his greatest strength was his sight and without light where he currently was there was no way he could see. His eye glowed an eerie blood red glow to anyone that looked in his direct, signaling a monster. Or so they think…or used to. I can‘t remember!</I> He growled before punching the ground he sat on.

Despite his 18-20 year old appearance, also very feminine at that, he was thousands of years old, from the time the earth was ‘new, reborn’, he was born. In order to survive in that ‘New’ world as a half-breed, he had had to kill. He became an assassin and did as they did.

<I>Never again.</I> He thought with a shudder and he bit his lip. Tip…Tip….Tip. <I>The noise is getting closer, what is it?</I>

ooc: sorry for short reply, I'm just think of what exactly he did...hmm

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 09:24:29 pm »
Louhi paused, and the ticks paused with her as she tried to disern what had caught her attention. There was a change in the caves, a sound? no...a smell. Yes, there was a new smell. Another person. A sphere of light shot out of seemingly nowhere and scared her half to death, startling a shrill squeak out of her before she clamped a hand over her mouth. She didn't even know what she was capable of, but apparently, shooting balls of light was one of her abilities. Instinctually, she followed it, and then realized the smell was stronger. She was tempted to call out, but that would only give the person extra warning if they wanted to get away. But if they wanted to get away, did she want to run into them? Not really. "Hello?" She called "Someone there?" She didn't sound any older than she looked, but her voice betrayed her nerves. She'd never been good at keeping emotion out of her voice.

((Don't feel bad. Looks like a good post to me. My posts tend not to be hugely long most of the time either.))

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal