Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Mordecai for sale 8D  (Read 336 times)

Anonymous

Mordecai for sale 8D
« on: February 24, 2009, 10:59:59 pm »
Rhi's mage post reminded me of my poor Mordecai Michael. Who never got much use. Currently he is mage less and I wanna fix that. So if anyone has a mage free, hit me up yo!

Michael is rather grumpy and comes off a little gruff. He doesn't like most people, but he is awkwardly sweet once he actually starts to get along with people.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Mordecai for sale 8D
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 07:41:17 am »
Weeeeell. From what I understand, Mtu is leaving, if she hasn't left already, so....Louhi was going to be the mage of one of her characters. She hasn't been banded yet, but has some special needs...and doesn't yet know how to control her powers, so she definately needs some work, but she's eager to please.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 11:21:02 am »
I also have my Violet who controls light and heals. Maybe he could have two. =3 Her profile is up. She's generally very sweet.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 02:56:54 pm »
As he was originally gonna have two, he can have two again 8D

What are the special needs for Louhi?

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2009, 06:40:09 pm »
Weeeeeeeelll Then. Fantabulous. =3

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2009, 09:40:57 pm »
heh, she has vitamin deficiencies (mainly iron), which, in this day and age can easily be controlled/managed with injections, but if she doesn't get them, she gets some wild blood cravings...also, she has a leg that was seriously broken when she was younger, and then the jerkface who threw her through time in the first place, put a curse on it, so it can't actually be healed, but the doctor people at the mage fixing hospital place shut off most of her nerves, so her leg is kinda numb and she's relearning to walk on it.

And with her powers, when she gets freaked out, there's no telling what might happen.

Also, she's from like the 1600/1700s on earth, so she still doesn't quite get anything, despite her spending at least some time in 'modern' era (like...RL current sort of realm of time.)

She is also very *ponders word* um, servant like? She was originally a servant, so she tends to be timid and very obedient...which is probably good for a mage.

That's all I can think of at the moment, though finding herself ripped from her current master and transferred to another will probably freak her out quite a bit. She likes Thaneal.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal