Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Busy busy busy  (Read 204 times)

Anonymous

Busy busy busy
« on: January 08, 2009, 10:38:43 pm »
Okay guys...you may have noticed my...well inactiveness lately. I swear I'm not really dead I have just been really busy and by the time I get online my brain working order is all out of whack so I can't reply to RPs and stuff so I usually just stay on MSN.

ANYWAY! So yea...for the rest of this month I'm going to be pretty busy. My grandma was put in the hospital at the beginning of this week so that was another reason I have been inactive. She might be coming home tomorrow and I have to switch her room and my room since mine was downstairs and hers was upstairs 'cause she is going to need 24 hour care. On top of that...I just got accepted into the art school I have been trying to get in to since October...and I have a bunch of papers to fill out, orientation to go to...7...hours...lo ng and then classes start the 20th...my freshman year is going to be very busy. Lots of all nighters AND on top of that I'll be working at the school.

At the end of the month I'm going to Ohayocon for 3 days...so yea....busy busy for this month and probably until I get the hang of the art school schedule so yea...I apologize. I'll try to be on MSN even during school and everything so yea : >
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Busy busy busy
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 05:23:52 pm »
Poor Amori. I hope you grandma's somewhat alright and you too. Keep your head up kiddo!

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 11:22:29 pm »
Mori says she's ok :3 Last I heard

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 09:07:48 pm »
Yea my grandma is fine and she is home now. : > She has to have 24 hour care though so when my mom needs to get sleep or do stuff I have to help out my grandma and everything...so now I'll be even busier.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 01:46:02 pm »
Poor Amori. Sounds rough girly =[

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal