Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Apologies  (Read 251 times)

Anonymous

Apologies
« on: December 18, 2008, 12:59:47 pm »
Okay, so I'm REALLY sorry I haven't been up-to-date. So much is going on in my life (college prep and whatnot) that I haven't had time to post. I can probably start fresh when things settle down. I hope that those I am RPing with can find it in your hearts to forgive me for not responding as soon as you liked. I just can't keep up while I'm being mindfucked by college apps, transcripts, candidate statements, resumes, and senior year at high school.

Millions of apologies.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Apologies
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 07:29:05 pm »
Okay, so I'm taking a break from my hiatus to get back up to speed with things here.

Now I return to a completely alien RotE. So many members. So many departures. A complicated directory. And all my characters just collecting dust.

I am completely unsure of what to do at this point. I can't decide whether I want to pick up where I left off ages ago, start completely fresh, or just leave for good.

I am asking those who I've RPed with to give me guidance in my time of confusion. What should I do?

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 08:56:14 pm »
Well, I definately would like you to stay if you're able. It might be best to go on a case to case basis. Some threads might not be worth picking up, while others dust off just fine. If you're looking for simple though, it might be easiest to just jump in fresh. *shrugs*

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 09:16:28 pm »
... Dude, there's like six new people (Who are active). And nothing has  really changed,  'cept there's a new section to Aedolis.

That greeting worked on SotE, not here. XD Your joining profiles are in the archive just like they are on SotE, if you bring back whichever characters (or all of them) You can repost their profiles in the appropriate location and all will be dandy. (:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal