Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Remi, from Liv  (Read 318 times)

Anonymous

To Remi, from Liv
« on: November 15, 2008, 04:18:26 pm »
Remikins,

As I sit here in my rooms, pondering the burn-marks on my wallpaper, I find myself wondering:

-what's the meaning of it all?
-etc.

But more importantly I'm wondering about you, Rem.

How'd you get the scars, eh?  They're cute.  I like how they make it so you can see less of your face.

xo Liv
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: To Remi, from Liv
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 04:22:11 pm »
Ah.

You're that candidate, I'm amazed they let you hold on long enough to pass. Good boy, you did it!

Unfornately for you, my scars are classified information.

- Remi.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 04:27:48 pm »
Aw, are all veterans as close-mouthed as you are?  Not to say tight-assed--that could prove a problem, don't you think?

Sorry, gauche of me.

I'm very disappointed in you, Remi.  Now you just know I'll make up some apocryphal tale and let it out on my blog.  The truth may hurt, but at least it's over quickly.  

Then again I might post that too, I wouldn't trust myself as far as I could throw myself.  So what else is new?  I've got so much Pilot news to catch up on, and for some really strange reason none of you folk seem to want to talk to me.  Don't see the problem, I'm so fucking charming.

<3 Liv

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 04:34:47 pm »
I'd prefere to stay tight-assed.

In all honesty, I'd love to see whatever tale you could come up with, it would provide me with entertainment. Should I provide you with the information that I'm missing my left nipple? Too much information?

Seeing as how I have barely a clue as to who you are besides that you're a fairly weak psychic, I don't think I should provide an adorable Pilot-Baby with information. Earn your big-boy pants before you go spreading rumours or you'll get yourself locked out, and someone so newly addicted to the network would surely go on coffee over-drive if something like that were to happen.

You'll realise the worst thing about being a Pilot soon. As much as you hate it, you'll be addicted to your dragon.

Keep your chin up Boyo and keep your nose out of my business.

-Remi.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 04:41:06 pm »
Harsh, Remi, very harsh.

Keep your nose out of my pants, will ya?  And out of my dragon.  I'm gearing up to become a regular addict anonymous anyway.  You know what I mean--I love it but I hate it but I just luh-uh-UHV to hate it.  It's fun.

Masochism, Rem--is that how you got those charming marks?  Can't say I've ever gone in for actual maiming myself, but I do enjoy some good abuse now and again.  I assume Pilots get nearly as much as Candidates--you're doing admirably in that regard, I'm positively titillated.

Oh come on.  You know you find me charming.

-Liv

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 04:45:33 pm »
I find you as charming as a pile of dog shit on a white rug.

- Remi

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2008, 04:47:28 pm »
Kinky!

;) Liv

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2008, 04:49:55 pm »
If you're into that I suppose it could be.

Please keep your secrets secret from me, I'd much rather not know at all.

If I tell you why I have my scars will you leave me alone? Are they honestly that interesting?

- Remi

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2008, 04:54:43 pm »
That interesting?  By contrast, Remi, always by contrast.  I've worn fucking gray for ten years and gotten my brains kicked out my ears, and at present I'm interested in anything that's not more training...

But yes, your scars uniquely fascinate me.  Possibly it's the secrecy.  If you're nonchalant about telling the story I'll probably lose all interest in you and wander off.

Watch that mystique, chum, it's the root of charm--while we're on that subject--

Liv

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2008, 04:55:56 pm »
My wife gave me the ones on my face and my dragon, Khuno, gave me the ones on my chest.

Leave me alone now.

- Remi

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2008, 05:02:57 pm »
If you want me off your back you're going to have to do a bit better than that, Remi.  You've retained the mystique, you see.  Now you have the 'laconic, weathered veteran with a past' thing going, and it's just too-too fascinating.

Well, not that weathered.  It's probably just the scars, I wouldn't worry; what are you, thirty?

But you do see what I mean?  'My wife did it' really only piques my interest further.  Unless it was bedroom schtuff.  In that case I need hear no more detail.  A holo recording will do just fine.

;) Liv

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2008, 05:06:49 pm »
I hope someone cuts off your fingers.

It was over ten years ago. Both of them.

Go bother Gabriel. Gabriel loves talking to people.

-Remi

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal