Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: vagabonds wanted  (Read 457 times)

Anonymous

vagabonds wanted
« on: November 05, 2008, 04:28:20 pm »
So the story goes that my latest addition, Void, is floating around in need of someone to interact with.  He's been hidden so long inside the void of time that he's eager to get started again.  Right now he's pretty much just gonna be traveling from place to place, meeting new people and doing new things.  Considering his penchant for apathy, I think it'd be interesting to see if some girl would be willing to thaw at his heart.

An extensive adventure thread is in the planning process with this character and anyone is welcome to join (despite the title).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: vagabonds wanted
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 08:19:43 pm »
I can lend you Mai!

She's a lucidius, currently paranoid about... Anything and everything, but that's a secret, outwardly she's still outgoing. (: Annnnnd. Yes.

>_</) I can throw her at you if you like.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 10:55:00 pm »
Awesome!  Toss her my way!

I'll set up the thread as soon as I can (in the next few days it should be up).  Yet I have this feeling that school is trying to find new ways to murder me.  But I shall prevail.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 11:28:14 pm »
When is school not looking for ways to murder?

Take your time, yo! (: *puts Mai in a ziplock bag to keep her fresh*

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 01:29:56 am »
If there's still room for another, I'd like to volunteer Ciercel. She's quite desperate for an adventure.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 02:44:28 am »
Oh hell yeah.  The more the merrier!

I suppose the only problem to come of this arrangement would be location.  Void can just teleport wherever he wants, but this might become an issue for Draccy's character.

If anyone has a clue where I should start the thread, I would owe you my life (seriously!).  (Ahem, that means you Draco ;])

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2008, 12:22:33 pm »
Anywhere!

(: Perhaps not Edanith or Aedolis. Mai has magical fiiaaah poweeers and would get pounced on in a second. But really, honestly, anywhere is okay with me! Mai's... mentally... in ribbons... But she's quite the trooper. (:

Hmm, maybe a space station?

Edit: I noticed Kaninas Ciercel is from Aedolis, so how about she's on a space station for business? Really, low key business... Or an emergency landing. Or... She's fed up with liiife and got someone to smuggle her out. Because getting out of Aedolis would be impossible otherwise, since it's illegal. (:

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2008, 02:19:33 pm »
She goes to a space station to promote the cosmetics her company sells... if she makes a stable base of sales there, she gets a promotion? Then the shuttle breaks down while there, and she hangs around some cafe where she meets !!!! or something?

She IS fed up with life, though, so option b sounds preeeeeetty good.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2008, 03:26:00 pm »
Sounds like a plan to me.  I'll leave what Ciercel does up to you Kanina, but I have to say any of those ideas are good to me.

Thread's gonna be set up in Station Libra as that seems to be the most logical and convenient place for all three to show up and interact.  I'll get it up tonight.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2008, 01:41:13 am »
Here we go: Playing with fire is fun!

And yes, Kanina, I referred to you as KanKan.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal