Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Gwen V. Tomb, TRIM Director  (Read 236 times)

Anonymous

Gwen V. Tomb, TRIM Director
« on: March 09, 2008, 09:15:17 pm »
_________________ ?  ?laatu ?erata ??ictu ?

"I raised my children by myself, and now I raise the dead with no help either."

"There will be order, there will be efficiency, and if you don't agree, the Air Lock is right there."

Name Gwen V. Tombs, Maiden name Puron
Name Meaning  I dunno what Gwen means, but a Tomb is a place where you store the dead. *nod*
Nick-names Gwenny.
Birthday March 21st
Zodiac Sign Aries
Age  46
Gender  Female
Sexual Orientation Bisexual
Single or Taken? Taken by her husband Marccius
Species Human
Blood-type A+
Height 5’6
Weight 120 Lbs
Eye Color Brown
Hair Color Black
Affiliation Thanatos Inc
Religion None
Occupation Scientist/Necromancer
Birth Place Earth
Location T.R.I.M
Most Used Phrase(s) “This might hurt.” “Cute, now it’s my turn.”  
Character of Mine Most Likely to... Embarrass her son Mazz at work while giving him his new assignment.
Finished Threads
Current Threads

________Why does this scroll just say “C’thulu C’thulu Cthulu” over and over?

Physical Description
Despite her age, Gwen has taken good care of herself, she looks like she could almost be Mazz's older sister. Having had her children at a young age with a somewhat older man, they appear to be near the same age. Her long black hair is usually pulled either into a simple bun held together by two pins. Her complexion is somewhat darker than the rest of the family, lightly tanned is more appropriate to say. Her eyes are a chestnut brown, they usually seem cold and hard, stern if anything. She is a trim and fit looking woman, she is rather proportionate, her hips matching her bust size. Her left hand looks almost unnatural, it’s slightly more skeletal than her right, and it seems almost lifeless, cold, pale.

Personality
Gwen has two sides to her personality. There is the calm, collected, stern and strict side of her, the side that is reserved for business. She can be ruthless and cold, regarding even death with simple distaste, like it was just a common annoyance. She appears strong and independent, except she has the other side of her personality. It is the more relaxed side of her, the humorous, unabashed side. Though she succumbs to high stress, sometimes making her snap at people and become very short and rude toward people who anger her. While she can seem distant to some, she is actually very friendly, though perhaps intimidating if you meet her outside her home life and in a professional atmosphere.

Weaknesses
Life magic mostly, magic revolving around healing, not to mention holy light can bother her, and she isn’t a big fan of being shot.

Strengths
Intelligent, a Necromancer to boot so death magic doesn’t affect her much, headstrong, can try to be very scary, never backs down from a fight unless she absolutely needs to.

Her children, mangos, her husband, some animals, technology, space ships, martial arts,

Dislikes
Holy light, unneeded waste, cold leftovers, burnt food, ignorance, uncomfortable shoes

Magic/Abilities
She’s a mage, but has focused her life on Necromantic arts, taking a real shine to it. She can harness this magic as a protective shield almost, creating a wall of death between her and attackers. Besides being able to reanimate corpses, and being able to graft old dead parts onto living subjects, she also has a sixth sense about where people are, being to just sense their bodies, where the living and the dead are.

Family
Mazz L. Tombs, her son, Garrin T. Tombs, her other son, Marccius F. Tombs, her Husband.

Friends
N/A

Foes
Probably a lot of people on T.R.I.M

History
She grew up on Earth, and fell in love with a Military Man. Of course, when he was being shipped out for active duty, during her fifth teen birthday party, he left her with a little girl. Two little gifts actually. Twins brewing in her stomach. Through sheer will and determination she had the twins, even managed to get the father back. She went back to school, started to hone her skills as a Necromancer. Of course, this made the two of them rather distant to their family sadly. He grew to ranks in the army, while she worked for Thanatos Inc, raising in ranks.
Brief History, but I’ll work on her life story more later. At least I’ve got this one down to some degree eh?!

Commentary

I still demand smores.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal