Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Quatrain 17/Century VIII, Experiment  (Read 276 times)

Anonymous

Quatrain 17/Century VIII, Experiment
« on: March 21, 2008, 09:03:27 am »
__________________The Book of Nostradamus

"I am Mechanical, I am Logical, Yea though my ears are of silver can they hear the voice of the Builder."

"I am Flesh, I am Impulsive, and though I am a half with the one who is at my side I shall be made whole."

Name Quatrain 17/Century VIII
Name Meaning None!
Nick-names None really.
Birthday Unknown
Zodiac Sign
Age Presumably 27
Gender Masculine
Sexual Orientation Unknown
Single or Taken? Single
Species Half Android, Half Human
Blood-type  Synthetic Liquid?
Height  5’7
Weight 150lbs
Eye Color Left eye is a metallic grey with a ruby red pupil, right eye is a simple brown.
Hair Color Orange, on both sides
Affiliation T.R.I.M
Religion None
Occupation Experiment
Birth Place T.R.I.M
Location Nomadic
Most Used Phrase(s)
Character of Mine Most Likely to... Walk through a wall because he can.
Finished Threads
Current Threads

__________________Written by the hand of man?

Physical Description
Quatrain 17 is the mechanical half of the body. Two bodies, split right down the middle and melded together in a strange and gruesome hybrid. While the skin has been grafted onto the metal and started to try and reclaim the metal for itself, most of the mechanical half of Quatrain 17 is visible. The alloy resembles a sort of plastic, it’s smooth and cold to the touch, the joints appear to be multidimensional, ball joints even, allowing the arm and leg to move in any direction. The face is very generic, bland almost, it would be hard for someone to describe as it is so plain, save for the metallic grey eye with a ruby red pupil. The other half of Quatrain 17 is called Century VIII, who is human, with normal skin, normal body parts, that sort of thing. His face almost seems to match Quatrain 17, save for the fact that it looks a little more lively and alive. His eye is brown, filled with life and laughter and all that good stuff. The one thing that they seem to agree on is the hair style, which is a natural orange colour, but appears to be synthetic, as it never gets displaced, never needs combing or any attention. Century VIII doesn’t appear to be too strong, his chest isn’t riddled with muscles and his arms and legs don’t appear to be toned, this is mostly because Quatrain 17 has the supernatural strength and speed, so he only needed to keep up with the speed aspect.

Personality
Two bodies, trapped together, one of machine, of one organic. Two minds, sharing the same space, Quatrain 17, and Century VIII. Quatrain 17 is cold and logical, he looks at the glass of half filled water and asks “Was it drank to half empty or filled to half full?” Quatrain 17 is arrogant, though he may not come right out and say it, he often likes to demean those around him who aren’t of his ability status. Though, he seems to hold respect for Century VIII, his human half. Century VIII is fun loving, he’s enjoyable to be around, he’s as curious as ever and is almost like a child would be. He enjoys life, having been given a second chance of some sort. They do not speak separately of course, well, not in the way that one might think. Only one personality can be dominate at a time, so they take turn at the wheel so to speak.

Weaknesses
While Century VIII is weak to things like cold, heat, lasers, guns, being hit by space ships, falling long distances, Quatrain 17 only appears to be rather weak against electricity. It causes his systems to enter a state of hibernation to stop them from being shorted out. Quatrain 17 sometimes forgets of course that Century VIII is vulnerable, a human, mortal, and that they rely on each other to stay alive.

Strengths
Well, obviously Quatrain 17 is superior in aspects of strength, speed, comprehension, hand eye coordination, hearing, Century VIII has very little in the way of strengths, save for his rather quick hands and superb shot with a ranged weapon. They’re also rather well at being quiet, both of them have adjusted to the noisier human side and have become rather well at sneaking, which is their main strength, being quiet and unseen.

Quatrain 17: Logic, machines, space ships, certain types of oils, baths, sensations (hot, cold, smooth, rough, etc), night time, very cold temperatures (His cpu runs at peak efficiency then!)
Century VIII: Vodka, Potatoes, Onions, Movies, space ships, space stations, space things, fruity drinks, glowing things, cute women, dragons, 3D games, pranks

Dislikes
Quatrain 17: TRIM, most humans, electricity, beer, organic based goo, being the base of experiments, wars, dragons, pranks
Century VIII: Very cold temperatures, Quatrain 17’s dislike of humans, bad company, deceivers, children

Magic/Abilities
They have no magic, and the only abilities they have is Quatrain 17’s super strength, speed, etc, etc.

Family
None as far as they know of. Well. As far as Century VIII knows.

Friends
None yet!

Foes
Maybe people on TRIM?

History
Century VIII might have started out as a man at some point. He isn’t sure, he has no memory of that really. Quatrain 17 doesn’t have a clue either. All they know is that one day they woke up literally right next to each other in T.R.I.M. It was a harrowing experience, considering they tried to go their separate ways and almost tore each other in half. One of the scientists was kind enough to explain what happened to them however. Well. Not exactly what happened to them, all they really knew is that they had been sewn together somehow. They had to work as a team, work together, and let only one person be in control, despite having two halves of a different brain. They caught the next shuttle off T.R.I.M actually, for some reason they were allowed to leave, their creators wanted them to learn, or perhaps another, darker, sinister plan was in the works. Whatever it was, the two of them have been in constant companionship, exploring worlds and the people that are on them.

Commentary
Those at ease will suddenly be cast down, the world put into trouble by three brothers; their enemies will seize the marine city, hunger, fire, blood, plague, all evils doubled.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal