Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: {TRIM's Bad Day for the Books}  (Read 575 times)

Anonymous

{TRIM's Bad Day for the Books}
« on: August 30, 2008, 11:35:10 am »
[center:3zjjx4eo][/center:3zjjx4eo]
{Made this xD}

The TRIM, the place that holds the psychics and also other people around the area, and this place don’t seem too dangerous. However, there are a lot of things to worry about; that is with the crew and such.  It seems that there is nothing to worry about in this area of the hold place, the central part of it all where the crew medical and other such just come and, making it look like a blob of people, no one is sure how they find but who is who part of the time. But really fun to find out who is psychics or not, but then again the crew does say so by their number which is hidden mainly.

There was little to say, however there was one person so easy to find, she happen to sit down on a chair and only stare at the metallic ceiling. The crew members and maybe a few others just wanders what this woman is doing here for the most part, but it seems she was really easy to spot of her odd clothing. However, the males notice how beautiful she really was, but this woman happens to ignore them entirely.

She sighed knowing how bored she was, knowing she can pass security with such easy because of her powers, reason she has her three guns just not in this dimension at all. Finally the woman looks down a bit, noticing that a lot of people are staring at her, and a sudden sweat drop came by and her face was turned to annoyance. ”The fuck, I always seem to get a lot of attention here or really anywhere with a lot of people.”

It seems this woman was annoyed entirely, and she only sighed for the moment. She had a name that was for sure, but no one really knows her name at all. This woman was named Naomi Firestone, she happens to look around or was looking for part of her family. They could be spread out very much throughout many galaxies or the universe in general. She sighed anyone and gets up from the seat she happen to be on at all.

With a slight turn about ninety degrees she sighed and started walking again. She knew people are still looking at her, but at this time, she didn’t like it that much, so if someone would be talking to her, it wouldn’t be pretty at all. But one male pokes her with a smile, but Naomi didn’t turn around. Her head soon tilted to the left from the man’s eyes and sighed. ”Look I don’t want to be really bothered by some idiots. I have something to do, so please run along will you.”

That might have been a mistake or not but it seems Naomi really does not care at all, she is a little ticked off from something’s and doesn’t wish to be disturbed that often. But this male got a little angry and goes right ahead and grabs her so he has her looking at her. A little surprised but not too much, she sighed and knees him in the groan. The crew sees this but instead they watch for whatever reason. The male went down on the ground that grabbed Naomi and looks at her.

”I told you I didn’t want to be disturbed, but you happen to be an idiot. Buzz off, unless you want to lose something.” Naomi was getting a bit more serious about this, but the male happen to chuckle for a little bit, which ticked her off a bit more now. ”This is why I hate idiots sometimes.” Naomi only sighed now, but with that she just kicked him in the head from the ground up. That kick has her now turned around anyhow, so with that over she walks again, and the crew goes to see this and helps out whenever they can.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: {TRIM's Bad Day for the Books}
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 09:32:17 pm »
Anabel yawned quietly as she was led down the hall towards the Omega wing. It was like this pretty much every day. She'd get up, be taken out for experiments and what not and then returned to her cell. The same thing...every...day! It got irritating some times but then she just had to remember it wasn't like she had much of a choice but go through it. A small sigh escaped her lips as she looked from each guard that was leading her before looking at the floor.

Just as they got close to the wing though a bunch of noise started up, causing the guards to stop to see what was going on. She had to stop as well so she had no choice but to look and see what was going on as well. When it was obvious that help was needed, the guards that had Anabel quickly went over to assist. Of course she was dragged along as well.

She blinked when they finally got over and she saw that it was a woman that was a cause of all of the problems. 'What does she think she is doing?' She had never really seen anyone try and fight back or anything here. It just wasn't something the subjects here wanted to do or even try. She didn't say anything as the guards just watched the rest of event, obviously a bit worried to get involved. Lovely. Now she just had to stand here and watch as well. How irritating. She puffed out her cheeks a little before sighing quietly. 'Just how I wanted to spend my day.'

Anonymous

Re: {TRIM's Bad Day for the Books}
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 04:35:25 pm »
[center:3j8loavb][/center:3j8loavb]

The guard that she kicked away was still on the ground, and Naomi soon turned around yet again, not actually going to be so merciful any longer. The guard was in a bit of pain and some of the guards went to at least get the male up from the floor. Naomi still walked a bit for the time being, but the one guard gets up from the others and started running right at her. But Naomi hears his, sighing, then a bang sound was heard, with sounds of metal being pierced as well. Naomi was holding her pistol one of two he carries, the P14 Topper was its name.

”Four Centimeters to your foot.” She turns around now, as her pistol was just aimed to the ground, seeing a slight hole was made, at lest it didn’t go to space. The guard, now frightened for the fact she manages to get her guns in this place, but she didn’t care they can plan of trying to take them away she can create guns whenever she pleases. ”Like to try again, or this time you back off from being a beast that you are.”

The male was angry but his fear dominated that anger much greater, now he backs away from Naomi, as do the other guards. She was obviously pissed, the guards can see this clearly, and soon her pistol phased out and disappeared now. She looks at them with her jade eyes, yet she was still ticked off a bit greatly, she has some mercy within her. ”Now then.” Naomi notices a young girl, she seemed a bit irritated now, maybe because of what she did or maybe she is a physic. From the looks of how she was dragged to watch and how she is kind of detain, she had to be part of TRIM.

Naomi started to walk a little bit, the guard obviously frightened at the moment, until one male, the one she started to freak out shot a bullet, but having to miss completely and nearly hitting a pipe. Naomi sighed for the moment, only to turn around, to see this male soon widen his eyes. With that she had another gun different entirely, a shotgun at that moment. ”What were you trying to aim, me, or that pipe which could have been a gas pipe. I think you just need to train a little harder here.”

A different guard however, whom had to been in the force for maybe five to ten years only watches and thought enough was enough now. ”I suggest you stop this now. Obviously I know it would be his fault, seeing he wanted something else. Just put the weapon away, so we won’t be so idiotic to destroy things.” Naomi was listening, but she thought a moment, then shrugs. ”You seem more experienced here, so you might help me answer a few things. And for the weapon I will here in a bit, I won’t fire since this shotgun has a stronger shell at the moment.”

Naomi only looks to this male for the moment but he notices the young girl being pulled away and such. ”You release the girl, we might need more assistance seeing this woman might have a mission that I couldn’t handle alone.” The male happen to look at the guards but they did of what he said o them, not going to fact this male it seems. Naomi kind of like this person but not enough to fall in love, she was still a bit picky with men, seen that some could just do this for the sex, others rare just lazy as hell.

For the moment the guards let loose the person but really she was not all too happy anyhow, figures if she was here in the TRIM station, even in the main. Naomi was not even sure why they even had a place like this, but she is doing a good job destroying the image of TRIM, just about the few moments all ready died the sparks of the guards down. However things might become a bit insane, only if that will happen will Naomi actually do her job. ”May I ask you something miss. What is your name?” She was curious since this might actually be the longest mission she will ever do at all.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal