Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Yay....school plus other such  (Read 229 times)

Anonymous

Yay....school plus other such
« on: August 24, 2008, 09:48:32 pm »
Ok then I got this to say really. So far its the end of my summer break which soon I will be a senior after that time period and all. During my school year and maybe most of the holidays, my activity WILL drop from time to time. Why you must say well I kind of worked hard last year instead of being a bit lazy as I am usually am so my homework went up a bit much. Also or the fact is that since I am a senior and all I have to not only worry of that but other such >> like a fucking job. So once I get all that and shit my activity will drop even lower. So really don't expect too much from me since of school and all so yea I am just saying here. And don't really expect me as happy as I used to be since I am sure as hell know I am going to be in one or two classes with half a room or up of full of assholes >>;.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Yay....school plus other such
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 12:26:08 am »
Eeek! Well good luck :3
Hope you don't get toooo stressed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal