Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Why so serious?  (Read 1132 times)

Anonymous

Why so serious?
« on: November 21, 2011, 08:51:35 pm »
Shoving his hands deep into his pockets, Zion grinned to himself, leaning against the post on the porch of the bar. There was plenty of excitement  going on inside, rowdy singing dirty songs and generally being annoying. The squeals of the whores working inside intermingled with the singing as well and that made Zion smile wider. He might help himself to one later, but for now, he was waiting for something much more fun.

He had gotten a glimpse of a sweet ass and that curly little ponytail disappearing into the general store. Little Bailey. He had butted heads with her a few times, generally when stealing her cattle and it was always fun. Something about the spunky little cowboy got his blood flowing.

Yet so far, she had been immune to his charms. And that just wouldn't do. Her cute, freckled face appeared again and Zion lifted his hat, slicking his dark blue hair back before replacing it and sauntered over.

Coming up next to her, Zion slung an arm over the girl's shoulder, "Well hello there sweetheart. You are lookin' mighty fine today."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Why so serious?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 12:14:05 am »
A new box of bullets purchased, Bailey had been in the process of untying her horse when there was suddenly an arm around her shoulders and a voice speaking too close to her ear. Bailey bit back a gasp, though she still jolted--and then the voice registered.

Him.

"You!" she said, jerking away and reaching for the pistol at her belt. "What're you doin' here? Get yer paws off me!"

Yeah, she was less than impressed and just seeing his face soured her good mood. Up until now it had been a decent day, busy, but of course there had to be a catch.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 12:16:29 am »
"Aw now sweetness," Zion made a pouting face, still keeping himself well in Bailey's personal space bubble, "Why so cold? Here I came over to say hey and yer bein' all snappy."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 12:28:44 am »
Bailey scowled and turned her back on Zion, moving back to her horse. "I've got nothin' to say to ya unless ya brought my cattle with ya," she said.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 12:31:00 am »
"Cattle, smattle." Zion waved a hand, moving closer, hand reaching out to snag the horses reins, "Let's talk about something much more fun. Like those pretty freckles of yours. I love girls with freckles."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 12:40:33 am »
"Naw, I think I wanna talk about the cattle. And why I shouldn't to straight to the sheriff."

Well, there was a pretty good reason for that--namely that they were in the middle of nowhere in a fairly lawless area. There wasn't much law enforcement could do out here; they were too few and the bad eggs too many. What was a couple cows when there was more serious business to attend?

And that was the optimistic view. Some people just went crooked when they got out here.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 12:44:36 am »
"Sheriff? Why?" Zion grinned, flashing his crooked teeth, "Why bother with him? He's probably not even in town." Zion leaned closer, reaching up to stroke a loose strand of blond hair, "And it's much more fun to talk about you."

God but he wanted to fuck her.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 12:52:58 am »
"I'm not gonna say it again, mister," Bailey said, body stiff. She reached over and snatched the reins from his hand. "Get yer hands off me."

She was convinced he just did this to screw with her. Steal her livestock, then go out of his way to make a mockery of her. It was pure sadism, is what it was.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 12:55:01 am »
Zion let her take the reins and he finally took a step back, blowing her a kiss, "Don't be so cold. I'll come see you later, promise."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 01:02:44 am »
That made Bailey pause, glancing back at Zion and frowning at him. "Later, huh?" she said, and pat her pistol while giving him a pointed look.

"I'll be waitin', then."

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2011, 01:10:56 am »
"Oh baby. I like it when you get all feisty." Zion tipped his hat to her. He was looking forward to his next encounter with the pretty Bailey and her long, long legs.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2011, 01:50:36 pm »
Rolling her eyes, Bailey swung up onto her mare and spurred her into a trot, dust rising as she rode away. She was serious, though. Next time she caught that man on her property, he'd leave it with his skin full of lead as a souvenir.

That was about all she could do. If the law was useless, she just had to protect herself and hers on her own.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal