Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Anadwen's Wants and Limits!  (Read 553 times)

Anadwen

Anadwen's Wants and Limits!
« on: May 27, 2014, 02:35:39 pm »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I have a wide taste in plots, and like when the action and drama is mixed. I like dialogues and deep talk and don't mind the occasional romance, if it occurs. But what I like most is A LOT of adventure, unexpected twists and turns in the plot and challenges!

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Threads where my characters would be continuously belittled or made fun of in a way that is not appropriate, or abused big-time. I do have a wide taste in threads and there is little I mind, but I am not someone to play romance just for the sake of putting in fluff, too.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Usually within a matter of a few days. Most days I can reply almost immediately during some hours, however, I do have my disillusioned days when I am not capable of producing a lot of posts.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
Depends whether you have a valid reason for responding slowly. I do like to receive replies soon, but I can wait weeks if that is not possible. However, after a few months I consider the thread no longer active, as even my characters do tend to change, and there would be no point in keeping a thread when the character involved has been changed a lot.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I'm not, sorry. I do not have any IM account and I am not open to this possibility right now. I also prefer to keep track of the events in the thread through posts.

Are you open to post volleying?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other. If so, what's the best way to set that up?)
Yes, and I enjoy it a lot, but I prefer to be asked through a personal message and pre-plan it. Though, it often happens spontaneously, as I try to respond to most threads ASAP.

Anything else?
I try to respond as fast as possible, but might suddenly disappear without any information. I post fast and I do post a lot, so if you are interested in a fast-paced exchange, I am willing to do that. However, my posts tend to shrink over the time that passes in the thread.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
I prefer to be asked first in PM with bigger things. But feel free to pick up, attack, smack, kiss, kick my characters - expect some of them to react quite fiercely, though! And give me time to react. I do not mind your character trying to hit mine with a sword, however, I will not tolerate my RP partner writing whether the blow lands, or is evaded.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)
I prefer to be asked first, but like to let the relationships happen by themselves. I'm open to IC-rejections and love triangles, but prefer my characters to be in a one-to-one relationship, unless the character itself fits the situation.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
(Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
I'd black it out if it would happen. I won't describe it, and I'd prefer not to play it, though I can imply it happening.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
I am. It is a part of life and a completely natural event which can aid character development a lot. I am in no way opposed to it, though I have to say that most my characters are not fit to be fathers or mothers!

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
(Are you comfortable with violent scenes? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
Blood, gore and violence is limited only by my partner's limits. If there is anything YOU are not okay with, inform me about it. Otherwise, I do not have any problem even with very graphic gore and bloody scenes. I do tend to write highly detailed action that often involves gore and I have no problems with it in any way.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
(Are you comfortable with such themes? Do you prefer to avoid them? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out?)
I try to avoid them, however, were they to happen, I could deal with it. I would imply rape, though abuse depends on a lot of factors.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
(Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?)
I like to be asked before, but may agree. Sometimes I might initiate such a change for my character myself, so be prepared for that, too.

What about healing?
(For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.)
Same as transformation. I'm okay with recent and small wounds being healed, but some things have a purpose in the plot and/or are an important part of the character, so if you are thinking about something such as restoring a lost limb, ask me first.

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)
I include a lot of violence, blood and gore. If you dislike violence, please, inform me through a message before setting up a plot. Also, I'm a fast poster, but can get pretty impatient... Please endure my nagging if it occurs!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal