Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Limits and Such  (Read 565 times)

Blue

Limits and Such
« on: March 19, 2012, 01:18:05 pm »
[center:2q3z6sz0]PLAYER WANTS[/center:2q3z6sz0]

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Anything is generally good by me lol, I’m pretty laid back. I don’t mind all sorts of plot types, as I like trying new things and being challenged. I do enjoy battles, humor, and snarky banter tho lol.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Hmm…well, I’m not a fan of excessive drama. Drama has it’s place, but let’s just say I don’t make a habit of reading teen fiction for a reason =P I also don’t like to pre-pair my characters romantically, though creating previous history between charries is totes okay with me. Uh but apart from that, I’m open to pretty much everything!

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Well I’ve been known to post multiple times in one thread in one day lol, but these days that doesn’t happen as often. I work full time at a job that involves me being on my feet all day and dealing with lots of obnoxious customers so sometimes I come home and just…die XD Generally you can expect to get a reply within a week or two.

How often do you expect replies? What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
Considering how long it takes me to reply sometimes, lol, I am extremely patient. I will wait for well over a month in most cases, though it also depends on whether or not my partner has like...dropped off the face of the planet or not XD Generally if you let me know you're going to need extra time, I will wait for you for however long you need.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I’m totes okay with messenger rping! I have MSN and Skype, tho I definitely use Skype more often. Just PM me if you want my contact info! However due to work, my timeslots for being online can be really sporadic, so it may be hard to be online at the same time.

Are you open to post volleying?
I’ve done this quite a bit in the past, though again it’s harder now that I don’t have a lot of time to devote to the interwebs lol. Still, if you want to do this, feel free to let me know! I’ll work with you and my schedule to work out a time to bang out some posts ^_^

Anything else?
Hmmm…Ah! To be honest, I suck at fluff and try to cut out filler wherever I can, so my posts tend to be a bit more straight-forward than most I guess lol. Sorry if you like to read long prose-y posts, you probably won’t get those from me very often, unless inspiration strikes. That being said, I don’t mind reading really long posts myself, they‘re generally fun to read. I also don’t mind short posts, as long as enough happened for me to respond to. Um, I prefer it if I don’t get nothing but one liners tho, it slowly kills my muse, and you’ll notice my posts get smaller and smaller too lol.

[center:2q3z6sz0]PLAYER LIMITS[/center:2q3z6sz0]

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I don’t mind how aggressive you want to be with my characters, but please do not state what the damage was. Leave everything you do more or less open-ended unless you’ve already got my permission (pming me or hitting me up on skype work lol). Don’t worry though, I like tormenting my characters, so I’m likely to let you beat the crap out of them most days =P Uh I don’t like rping with characters who can never be hurt and seem to be able to counter everything - it’s frustrating and unrealistic to me. However if your character far outclasses mine, and I know this, I’m not going to assume my character can kick their ass lol. So basically if you wanna do something big, either hit me up OOC, or I will for you, and we can work it out before running into any kinks.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
Romance is totes cool, but as I mentioned before, I do not generally pre-pair my characters. There IS an exemption to that rule, which is if I create a character specifically for you and a character(s) of yours. Otherwise I prefer romance to just…happen on its own, it’s more fun to me that way. My characters all have specific sexualities, ranging from heterosexual to polysexual, so I have no problem with boyxgirl, girlxgirl, boyxboy pairings and so on (like characters with ambiguous or both genders and what have you lol). Age differences also don’t really affect me - basically love is love is love and I’m pretty much open to whatever lol.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
On to sex, lol. I have no problems rping out a sex scene, though I generally want to be at least somewhat familiar with you before diving into something like that. I don’t do smut for smut’s sake. If you don’t want to rp the scene on the forum, we can move it onto an IM service, and I’m also okay with just a simple ‘fade to black’ if that’s what you prefer.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
Well considering one of my charries has already ended up with a kid due to a plot, I'd say I'm pretty open lol. When opposite gender people has teh sexy timez, babies can happen! I would prefer for you to let me know if you're char will get pregnant, just as I would let you know if I was planning for mine to, just so that plots can be arranged or updated as a result.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
Bro I love rping violence pff. I love action scenes and fights and things of that nature, and violence in general has never bothered me much in an rp setting. I am totally okay with this sort of action!

How far can character injuries go?
I love injuring my characters >_> So, uh, you can pretty much have at, and I’ll decide just how badly my character was injured. You can state what you’re aiming for and I’ll either let it fly or not. But seriously…having a character lose a limb is not outside what I’d be willing to do lol.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
Not sure if you've noticed by now, but I'm really laid back and open about pretty much everything lol. I've done abuse plots and rape plots before (ohohoho~) but I understand it's a very touchy subject for a lot of people. So the rule for me is - whatever YOU are comfortable with. This isn't something I generally would try and push on someone, tho if a char of mine is prone to things like this, I would likely say so in their profile as a heads up.

How far can torture go?
If I’ve agreed to a torture thread, chances are I’m prepared to have my character get royally screwed over lol. I’ve done some really terrible stuff to my own characters in threads so, surprising me with something might be hard. If you’re doing something that I don’t necessarily want for that character, I’d probably just let you know OOC. But otherwise, have a field day you sadist you <3

What about character death?
Um…if I’m planning on killing a character, and I want someone else to do it, I’ll probably throw up a post asking for a volunteer lol. Otherwise, I generally do not want my character randomly slaughtered XD

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
You should probably run this sort of thing by me OOC so I know what your plans are and I can give you an answer one way or the other. If you don’t want to contact me or forget, and your character tries it? Well, I’m in control of my own character so I can just avoid it one way or another lol.

What about healing?
Yaaay healing! Go for it, in most cases. However if my character has a longstanding issue, such as an illness, blindness, crippled limb, etc, you can assume I want it to stay until I create my own plot to fix it. Although sometimes it works out that I don’t even have to plot it out, the situation just turns to my advantage and I’ll go with it. If you are going to heal my character tho, please explain how and why in your post.

Anything else?
COME AT ME BROS.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal