Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Let's really open up those Chakras  (Read 2087 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Let's really open up those Chakras
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2011, 08:59:17 pm »
Keziah had really enjoyed the lesson. Mainly because Sabela had been in front of her the entire time and she had really enjoyed...admiring her flexibility. But it was also just a good lesson and after it was done, she felt thoroughly stretched and relaxed and yet energized, too. It was a good feeling! Sighing happily, she stretched her arms over her head and arched her back, then headed over to Eli.

"You did a very good job," she told him with a grin. "You could really be a good instructor someday."

[hr:30zkv0hp][/hr:30zkv0hp]
Someone must have been hungry, because someone kept thinking about potatoes. Gabriel blinked. Someone was also thinking his own name very loudly. Which was pretty weird, especially that the two were occurring close together. It was a little distracting, and the only reason he didn't shut himself off was because it was kind of sadly amusing. And he wanted to know who it was and what it had to do with him.

He'd managed to zero in on Oliver. Weird. Really weird. But also intriguing, and before long he was dying with curiosity.

When it was over, he headed over to Oliver and gave him a friendly slap on the back. "Soooo, uh...what about potatoes?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2011, 11:09:11 am »
Oliver wasn't quite sure what his initial expectations of the class were anymore now that he had been through it. All of that was replaced by the throbbing of his right knee from when he lost balance(One of the many times)a pose and came collapsing down to the mat. He didn't have to lift up the leg of his pants, and reveal to the world the limbs of a pale chicken, to feel the growing bruise. Soon, no doubt, when his body stopped feeling like a goopy mixture that was not ready yet, he'd be sore and hurting everywhere. More than he usually was. Yoga wasn't for him. Somehow he'd have to tell Eli. After the next few classes if he still held the conviction. What can he say? No spine.

His hands went up to fix the small ponytail his hair was bunched up in, but stopped and let his arms fall to his side when he caught sight of the blonde Pilot out from the corner of his eye. "S-sir?" He managed to squeak out before the slap on his back caused him to stumble.

Potatoes? What? Oh gods!

"I-I-I didn't mean it, sir!" He said, his voice shaking. This would be Pilot Gabriel, last name unknown, and nicknamed unfortunately by Gracie Oliver Mavolio as Pilot Potato. Said Gracie tended to forget that they were psychic. "Oh gods, sir, I'm so sorry! I just...Your l-last name. I mean... Oh gods I'm so sorry, sir!"

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2011, 06:21:06 pm »
Eli beamed up at Keziah, "What? Really! You think so? I'm glad! I was really hoping that it would go well. It's so...cleansing, you know? Really focuses you and centers your energy. Glad to see you've been listening to my advice on those poses!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2011, 11:25:51 am »
[o___o I didn't realize I hadn't bookmarked this! D8 So sorry!]

"Wha?"

Gabriel jerked his hand back and stared at the kid in utter confusion, eyebrows raised, completely taken aback by his fearful, babbling response. It was like the kid expected him to start beating him, the way he was acting!

Maybe he'd slapped a little too hard and now the kid was just waiting for him to start wailing on him for gods knew what?

"Whoa, whoa! Slow down, kiddo!" he said, and held up his hands where Oliver could see them. "I have no idea what you're talking about or what I did but I'm not gonna hurt you! Alright? You're good. Uh. Easy does it?"

Though now he was curious as to just what the kid had done and if he should be expecting something awful to go wrong any moment now, considering the guy was acting like he'd killed his dog.

[hr:39yk4sxa][/hr:39yk4sxa]

Keziah laughed and stretched her arms over her head. "Oh, so ya noticed, huh?" she said, and gave Eli a one-eyed wink. "I feel very...clean. Of course, that could just be because I sweated all the impurities out," she added, wiping a hand across her brow.

"You thinking about leading more of these classes?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2011, 11:46:05 am »
Eli blinked, puzzled, "Your sweat is filled with nothing but salt and water. You don't sweat impurities out." He beamed and gestured to some of the crystals around the room, "You need the crystals for that!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2012, 01:38:07 pm »
It was an effort not to laugh. Keziah bit the inside of her cheek to keep from doing so, because Eli was so earnest and who was she to judge someone's beliefs, out there as they were? They were harmless.

"Oh, so that's what the crystals are for, hm? No wonder I feel so cleansed," she said with a smile.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2012, 09:01:23 pm »
"Exactly!" Eli beamed, so glad she understood, "They really work wonders. It's important to keep yourself aligned. If you like, I can do some massage work. It opens up your energy flow and totally revitalizes you."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal