TEINAR > Teinar

They call me Red... And I'm a space pilot[closed]

(1/6) > >>

Lloyd Orodelo:
Lilicka was sitting in a pub, looking over her shoulder time to time, checking the barmaid, Rose. She talked to her once or twice during her last visits. Well she was the reason Lilicka came back in this testosterone hole. All the mans tried to hook up with her and She was jealous.

Since the ship crashed, Lilicka was in search of a new ship and new crew to hangout with.

"I hope someone heard that I was in town, I would give anything to work again. I want to see the stars again, visits new worlds." She thought, "Ten more minutes and I'm going home, hate seeing those pigs hanging around Rose."

masonwolf:
The music in the bar was interrupted by the sounds of the old jukebox hanging on a pole changing disks and started playing "Sweet Home Edanith" as a man in armor with a duster over it walked away and sat down at the counter on one the bar stools and looked at the men trying to woo the barmaid " Oi, Leave the lady alone and let her do her job." he barked as he pissed off a few of them. of of the other men sat next to him and took his drink when it landed on the counter.

"Want to say that again?"

"All you bar boys are the same and always hit on the first barmaid you see... also could you lean back a bit, I'm not looking for a boyfriend." The man who stole the drink face started to turn red in anger and too many drinks and pulled out a knife but froze as he felt the stranger's gun on his gut " I came here to drink in peace not start a fight and make things worst than it already is, now scoot off and leave the barmaid alone." he smiled at the man before putting his knife away and backing off leaving the stranger to his drink which was spilled all over the counter. The stranger holstered the gun and picked up the empty glass and downed what little was left in it.

Lloyd Orodelo:
Lilicka looked over her shoulder, she heard what the man said and she was grateful. She got to the bar and asked two beers to Rose and gave one two the mystery man.
"Hey thanks...Sir. That was awesome! My name is Lilicka but everyone call me "Red" for some reason."

She then looked at Rose with mellow eyes, clearly stating her attraction to her.

"I am not the type of picking bar fights... even for someone I like. Anyway, you don't come from this part of town, don't you? Do you have a ship?"

masonwolf:
"Eh... No problem, Just doing what I would have done where I come from... Oh, Names Tristan, Tristan Meseth."

He said  as he moved his hand through his blonde hair and took a drink of the beer Red got for him.

"Yeah, I'm from the Firdini Migrant fleet and I have a ship... She's parked in one of the hangers... I'm surprised she even fit."

He took another drink this time downing it and show effects from the alcohol except his breath.

"I heard from a few of my employers that you're a pretty good pilot... And sometimes A Hired gun needs some help in some jobs that a AI won't do."

Lloyd Orodelo:
"What? My name is traveling faster then I am out there!?"She said, amazed. "And Why would someone like you need someone like me? You know that the last ship I was on crashed?"Her eyes filled with tears and filled with tears. "My girlfriend died that day!"

Red took a deep breath and then looked at Rose, ordered something stronger and emptied her glass.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version