Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Vita Fulvia, reporting for pilot duty.  (Read 554 times)

Offline CherryFlare

Vita Fulvia, reporting for pilot duty.
« on: August 16, 2016, 12:30:18 am »
Here's my new pilot candidate: Vita Fulvia

Anyone wanna take her under their wing? She doesn't have a dragon yet either.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 11:17:54 pm by CherryFlare »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Vita Fulvia, reporting for pilot duty.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 09:37:58 am »
Oooh, yay!

My Pilot, Keziah, would be more than happy to mentor her! 8D

And if she wants some friends, I've got my Stage 5 Candidate, Dakota! He runs errands for the Pilots and teaches some classes as he's waiting for a dragon to pick him. I've also got Arrow, who's a shy Stage 1, and Rachel, who is a boisterous Stage 1 who basically likes to befriend everyone and get into trouble. Aaand then there's Val, who...is stuck in a wheelchair right now and basically hates everyone. |:
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline CherryFlare

Re: Vita Fulvia, reporting for pilot duty.
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 06:25:59 am »
Yes please. I'd love it if Keziah would mentor her. I don't know much about the training center and although Vita has a half brother in the military, they were never chummy seeing as they did not grow up together so I doubt the guy told him anything about the place. Vita can be a bit shy when she doesn't know what to do so a friend would be nice. Could you pretty please start the thread? Please and thank you. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal