Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: RHI'S SHINY CHARACTERS! 8D  (Read 7200 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

RHI'S SHINY CHARACTERS! 8D
« on: February 10, 2011, 12:45:10 am »
Here be my character pimpin' thread! ^^ I'm open to anything! Srsly! But for a more in depth overview, check out my limits. ;D

Feel free to start a thread for me anywhere, anytime! No plotting required!
I mean it! <3 Just create a thread, drop the link here, and I will find a way to get my character there! 8D I love spontaneity! Or if you have a thread that's already going and want another person to hop in, just drop the thread here and I'll hop right in!

Characters are listed by location, but I can find an excuse to toss them anywhere you need them!

AEDOLIS

Dakota Lewis // male // 21 // human // Stage 5 Pilot Candidate
Patient, laid back, and friendly, people that didn't know Dakota might be surprised to discover that he's almost a Pilot. He loves cooking, baking, sewing, makeovers, and cute, fluffy things, often in some pastel shade. Despite his rather domestic interests, he's a powerful electrokinetic and is fully trained in the art of kicking ass.

Gabriel Tierney // male // 24 // human // Pilot Echo
Gabriel is friendly, outgoing, super extroverted, and hyper-social. He's also a total tech geek and video game nerd with a goofy sense of humor and a seemingly difficult time taking much seriously--which, coupled with his all or nothing outlook, gets him into loads of shit on a semi-regular basis. He's impulsive and doesn't always think things through, and he's stubborn as hell with a tendency to push back when pushed. He's also well known for being a prude, an anomaly among Aedolians. Dating Roman Rosales.

Kestrel Sable // male // 19 // winged humanoid // Grocery store bagger
Kestrel is a snarky, awkward teenager that works in a grocery store. He's not very well educated, coming from the lower middle caste and having spent most his time on frivolous pursuits such as drugs, games, and TV. Can be a bit prickly and paranoid at times with a tendency to over-think, and he often lacks a brain-to-mouth filter.

Keziah Fabel // female // 34 // human // Pilot Noble
A high-ranking Pilot and teacher in the ATC, Keziah is a rather chill individual with a laid-back personality and good sense of humor. She's difficult to ruffle and often acts a bit like a mother hen, and while it can be difficult to anger her, when she ]is angry her temper generally manifests in the form of cold, scathing politeness and curt formality. That said, Keziah is a rather adventurous individual with a hedonistic streak; she'll try almost anything at least once, just to be able to say she experienced it.

Mala Soto // male // 29 // human // faith healer
Friendly and polite, Mala is a spiritual individual that makes a living as a healer. He is under the belief that his magic has a spiritual source--his goddess. While he does tend to want to convince others to follow his goddess, as he does consider himself a missionary, he is not pushy after the person has firmly said "no", either. He's quite open and willing to talk and isn't particularly judgmental, nor does his belief system prevent him from partaking in Aedolian hedonism.

Shiloh Lockwood // male // 22 // human // Pilot Cardinal
Shiloh has a reputation for being aggressive, hostile, and even physically violent, though this was most true of his early candidacy and is something he has mostly grown out of and learned to control--though with the right trigger, this changes. He is still hostile and aggressive, however, and horribly paranoid, assuming the worst of people and their intentions. He tends to keep other people at a distance because he doesn't trust them, though deep down inside he is horribly lonely. He's not the most intelligent individual and is well aware of that, as it's a source of insecurity for him.

Val Mynatt // male // 17 // human // Stage 1 Candidate
A candidate who made his debut by getting his legs smashed by Roman, Val is currently confined to a wheelchair. An upper caste brat, Val lived a life of privilege and was quite spoiled and entitled, but since coming to the ATC--and since suffering a life-altering injury--Val has been slowly going through a metamorphosis. He's learned humility and, after enduring the loneliness his attitude lead to, he's also learned to bite his tongue and not say every scathing, arrogant comment that springs to mind. He's also slowly becoming more open-minded. It's a slow progress, and it's been a constant struggle, but one way or another his experiences as a candidate have begin to change him.

TEINAR

Cyrus Amadori // male // 37 // human // hunter
Cyrus is blunt as a brick and about as tactful and sensitive as one, too. A macho man, Cyrus is also a bit of a misogynist and views most women as incompetent until proven otherwise. All in all, Cyrus is a simple man who likes simple words and enjoys a rather uncomplicated way of life as a scout and hunter. What he doesn't like is complicated shit, nor does he like things he can't understand--like psionics. Currently, he's babysitting an amnesiac of a Pilot, Temple.

EDANITH

Bailey Sage // female // 24 // human // Cowgirl
Headstrong, sassy, and hardworking, Bailey makes a living out on the frontier on a small cattle ranch. It's not a particularly safe or developed part of the frontier, but she's learned how to handle herself out there, is comfortable with a gun, and isn't afraid to shoot an outlaw in the face if they dare try to steal from her.

Yazuri // female // 16 // human // fire mage
Yazuri is an incompetent young fire mage who's scared of her own ability, mainly because she's injured herself and others with it. As a result, she's created a mental block when it comes to fire. Rather sheltered and naive, Yazuri doesn't know much about the outside world and feels rather safe in Tynova. She's polite, well-mannered, and is an over-achiever--in non-magic subjects, at least. She's also a bit spoiled from life as a mage and can be rather stubborn when she gets an idea into her head, having a hard time letting go of it.

LIBRA

Malriiko Arabar // female // 39 // drow // Libra captain
Mal is the captain of the Libra and has been for some time now. She's a no-nonsense sort with a wry, deadpan sense of humor. However, no-nonsense or not, she's pretty chill and laid back, though she's obsessed with her work and is rarely found actually relaxing. People generally have to drag her kicking and screaming from her quarters.

Trixy Leone // female // 27 // half fae/half human // fighter pilot
Playful and spunky, one wouldn't be able to tell just from looking at Trixy that she has the vulgar mouth and colorful vocabulary of a sailor. She's quite rough and tumble, too, for all things said and done she is a soldier and i a fighter pilot. She's a sociable sort that loves to party and have a good time and she enjoys engaging in playful rivalry with the other pilots. Is often drunk off her ass when she's not on duty.

CANCER

Ari Maxwell // male // 30 // human // Pirate Captain of the Sassy Juice
Ari's the sort of guy that doesn't take life seriously. As a result, he's overconfident and a lot more blase about things than he should be (including--and especially--life-threatening situations). He's also kind of a troll, loving to poke at people just to see how they react. Doesn't help that he's a sadomasochist--the impulse to dig at people and push boundaries is far too strong. In general, Ari is an aggressive sort and doesn't really do anything halfway, and he'll flirt with pretty much everyone at some point. Especially if they're non-human; he's an admitted xenophile.

TRIM

Asher // male // 25 // human // Psychic Subject
Asher is bitter, bitter, bitter. Bitter and hostile. He is not above attacking those that try to work on him and will go out of his way to make their job as difficult as he possibly can, purely out of spite. He's a very violent sort and is a man of action, someone who solves his problems by either beating them or sleeping with them. Despite that, he's also sorely desperate for affection and companionship in a world that is loveless. He just doesn't know how to properly express that, damaged as he is.

WANDERERS

Alistair Klaus // male // human // crime syndicate's son
Rather naive for the son of a crime boss, and the youngest son thereof, Alistair has been mostly kept in the dark about hi father's job and has spent his privileged life living it up and having fun! 8D
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 10:49:25 am by Rhi-Rhi »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

Re: RHI'S SHINY CHARACTERS! 8D
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 01:10:30 am »
ARROW AND VALENTINA ARE ROOMMATES AND THEY HAVEN'T DONE SQUAT TOGETHER BESIDES WASH A DRAGON.

I DEMAND THIS BE FIXED.

Please. =D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 02:09:14 am »
WE SHALL REMEDY THIS IMMEDIATELY.

Should we set it after the washing or before the washing? :3

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 05:10:31 am »
How about before? Like, say, the day they became roommates! 8D

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 07:36:36 am »
Bagsy Keziah!
again XD

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 11:03:31 am »
Crono: LET'S DO IT THEN! You wanna start, or me?

Quills: GAH I THOUGHT I REPLIED TO THE PM BUT APPARENTLY DREAMED IT. |: Anyway! 8D What shall we have those two do? They could either go off on a mission together, or just hang out and hit the town. Maybe check out Aurora's theme park? xD I'm easy peasy! And would you like to start it or me?

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 01:33:07 pm »
I could start it but it probably wouldn't be up for a few days due to homework and workwork. <__< (Plus I need to try to catch up on various threads that I'm behind on. :3)

If you don't want to wait, go for it.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 08:45:44 am »
Ooh, the theme park could be fun! They could be there for the anniversary of Gauri's graduation or something ^^

Ummmm could you maybe start? I still find sci-fi kinda scary which is weird being a scientist and all but anyway YEAH I admit I'm a weenie XD

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2011, 01:37:13 pm »
Crono: I'll let you go for it! I'm uber patient! <3

Quills: No problemo! <333 I was intimidated by sci-fi at first and I helped make this place! xD Let's have them head to Aurora for graduation fun, then! I'll start when I get home! ^^

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2012, 02:16:30 pm »
I so thought I had already replied here D8

I havent got all my characters up since I dont wanna spam the board but is there any that I do have that your interested in RPing with? :)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2012, 04:28:00 pm »
D8 ALL OF THEM?!

xD I could see ways to play with them aaaall. o__o My character Ari visits the Cancer a lot so he could easily meet Sophia or Asha and that could wind up lulzy. xD And I have looots of Aedolians! For Snow, I have Pilots Gabriel, Shiloh, Keziah, and Genesis who could interact with her for any reason (though only Gabriel and Keziah are the mentoring sorts), and candidates Dakota, Arrow, Val, and Rachel who could be friends or peers. :3 Especially Dakota and Val, as I wanna play them moar! <3

The same Pilots could interact with Elena casually. ^^ and my other Aedolian citizens who are non-Pilots are Kestrel and Jares and Blaise. <3

Oh! And Trixy is from Libra and could easily interact with Sophia or Asha, too!

o__o Choices...

Any of those appeal to ya? ^^

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2012, 04:34:16 pm »
All of them sound awesome! :lol: I'm game if you are xD

Dakota and Val seem to be a must though since you wanna play them moar and they sound way cool!

:3

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2012, 11:28:48 pm »
Oh maaan, um...

Dakota and Snow? 8D

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2012, 12:44:52 am »
Awesome Sauce 8D
Sorry it took so long I had no idea what to write and titles just hate me. viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4531

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2012, 03:23:48 pm »
Updated!

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2012, 01:14:47 am »
*shoves Drake at* Shall we see how Ari and Drake would get along? Or perhaps Eva and Ari?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 12:04:48 pm by GIR »
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2012, 01:20:21 am »
We totally could! 8D Drake frequents the Cancer, eh? Does Eva? They could meet there. ^^

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2012, 01:25:11 am »
Drake apparently does. (I say that because that didn't become canon until I decided, "Why the fuck not? It makes sense.", after looking over an app for his first mate (because I like to have some say (as if I really ever say anything other than 'sounds great!' unless it's really out there...) in characters filling requested positions).)

As for Eva, she's more commonly found on the Libra, but I suppose she could be on the Cancer for some reason or another (maybe looking for Drake? He is on the Andromedian top ten most wanted, after all, and Cancer is apparently known for not being too selective with its residents/visitors...).

Also, I have to wonder how Nuri and Eva would get along if Eva was captured... It'd likely be a crack RP, considering the issues involved in the capture, but if there's a way to do it in a thread, that'd be cool, too.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

Mechanic Sarah
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2012, 03:50:33 pm »
Thread made for Drake/Ari, if you want... As for Eva, still waiting for a response.

Mechanic Sarah
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
best Tsundere ever

silvermistshadow

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2012, 08:02:43 pm »
I've been plotting with Nix and Blue and realized I might be on Edanith for a while. So then I saw Blue and Yazuri in a thread and thought I like to interact with her. And maybe I'll pm you again later.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal