Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Once more into the fray. [Silmeria] [M]  (Read 8246 times)

ARAD V1.0

Re: Once more into the fray. [Silmeria] [M]
« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2016, 03:05:57 pm »
"I'd rip out your voicebox if you were here. If you keep talking, I might actually board you right fucking now."Was what he snarled in return, before looking at Sibiu, putting his hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry Sibiu.. I-.. I killed him." Shit. It still was difficult.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2016, 04:04:15 am »
At first Sibiu did not reply. At least not to Arad. The words she spoke were generated by the programs she was running on. A variety of errors and overwrites.

''Arad... if you do not shut her down her own programs will. I worked closely with her father but I never got authorisation to be able to command her to temporarily shut down. If you are the one having awoken her you maybe would want to do that now before her incomplete programming gives to many erro..''

''No need.'' Sibiu replied. She turned her head to Arad. She looked sad. Even tears despite they were nothing more then nano machines had come from her eyes. But they just entered her body again before they could fall off. ''I shut my emotions off for my father. Still I'd like to know one thing. Did he suffer much?'' In the background she could hear the voice of the man that hefound her just displayed feat very interesting
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2016, 04:17:35 am »
"She is HUMAN!" He rammed his fist against the wall, denting the hull. "I might be a fucking murderer. But she isn't. So don't you tell me to shut her down.." He snarled slowly, pulling his hand from the dent, shaking it slowly.

He glanced at Sibiu, shaking his head. "It was messy.. But he was immediatly dead. He didn't have the time to feel pain." Arad noted as he walked over, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2016, 07:38:21 am »
''At the least he did not suffer. It is strange. I feel sad for someone I do not even remember. I can not deny that our 'friend' over there is right though. If I am not stable I am a danger to everyone including you. Surely your combat skills surpass mine. But... as much as I would want to be, I am not human. You and I both killed those on our former ship. I did that due to my programming, and can not say I was exactly a saint when I was alive. My body is dead. I can not reconstruct my own because my disease is genetic. It will kill me again just the same. But you know. At the least there are things I can do for you.''

''Assuming your uploaded programming does not fail.

''We will see by then. Maybe I can use a part of Arad's core program to fix what I lack. It are not just memories I am missing. When we are at the shelter I shall do a self system scan.'' Sibiu replied.

''It is weird though. A droid. Crying. You've been busy.''

''Can you perhaps just shut up for half an hour?'' Sibiu replied. As much as this man was the best chance they got, she started to like him less and less.
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2016, 09:28:02 am »
He turned around, grabbing her shoulders and shaking her lightly. "You still are human. More than I am. Human body or not."

As he heard the man calling her a droid, he sighed slowly and walked into the stasis chamber, letting it completely depressurize and hanging himself stuck to the ship. "I'm gonna have a talk with you. Prepare your asshole." He said as the door slid open and he shot into space, the rope dragging him behind the ship. He used his defragmentation unit to navigate through space and put his hands on the other ship's hatch, dropping into the stasis room and pressurizing again, walking into the contact's ship.

"I warned you enough!" He called out.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #85 on: February 29, 2016, 02:15:48 am »
''And I warned you too.'' After disconnecting the intercom he revealed a tablet which rapidly showed numbers and letters which belonged to a programming. ''I helped program Sibiu. See all of these? Those are errors in her personal system. She is not human. Everything she was when she was a human was translated into a program. If these errors keep going and Sibiu can not keep up with correcting them then she will be nothing more but a mindless droid. Temporarily shutting her down will be nothing more then forcing her to sleep. At the safehouse I can try and see if I can fix or remove errors. I can not do that here. The longer she is conscious now the more damage she will get.'' the man replied.

''Don't think Sibiu is the only one who had her consciousness put elsewhere. I was both employed at the Syndicate, and was a test subject at the same time. A soldier class. Human bodies fail often and are fragile. Need food and water to keep going. I was fired from a combat force after my whole platoon was destroyed. The Syndicate had offered me a job. My mind went from human to a droid and I can not deny it was amazing at first. But I realised everything else the Syndicate did so resigned with the help of Sibiu's father by putting my consciousness back into a human body. So do not think I do not know what I am talking about. You still have her nano machines in you don't you. What do you think will happen when all of her data corrupts?''

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #86 on: February 29, 2016, 10:36:46 am »
"Then you know.. That we are human. As much as your stinking meatbag." He said with a low growl, "I don't care, I've survived worse than being eviscerated from the inside."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2016, 03:16:44 pm »
''The difference is, one EMP and you are both gone. Sibiu knows she is no longer human and never will be. Her incomplete program does not help either. Just put her into sleepmode already. Also I reset core system three. I can assure you that she will not lose any data or memory from it but it should reboot her emotion system so it stops giving errors. I'm sure she will appreciate it. She is in pain.''

''He is right.'' Sibiu admitted over the intercom. ''My incomplete program creates errors almost faster then I can fix them.''

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2016, 04:04:57 am »
"I swear that I'll tear you a new asshole one day," Arad grunted before he sighed slowly. "She is human," he murmured as he released the man. "Sibiu. Sleep mode." He said, the pain heard in his voice.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2016, 12:22:23 pm »
''Vocal order recognised. Commanding officer codename ARAD. Order confirmed. Sleepmode activated.'' Sibiu replied and entered her sleepmode.

''I am not really sure what she is. I can evaluate her when she wakes up again. Will have to anyway. She was supposed to remain asleep and sent to me in a pod.'' the man replied.

''As for my new asshole...'' he snickered. ''Save me for last regarding your Syndicate killing spree. Also now you are here... Sibiu is in sleep mode and it takes a while until we reach our destination, the assasination is a man named Zeke. He is someone with plenty of answers and has a modified body. He is practically a cyborg and kidnaps people to turn them into subjects.''

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2016, 03:35:50 am »
Arad shook his head, pushing the thoughts back. "Location. Is he guarded? I need more info."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2016, 01:33:47 pm »
''The location will be in his suite. It is Sibiu's stepbrother. A cocky basterd who enjoys spending hacked money on women. Women he then turns into cyborgs to do his bidding if he likes them a tad to much. He is guarded. 8 droids aprox the same as you are but a version lower. And four women. Tricky thing is, he is always, almost every hour of his life at some party or strip club. Zeke is like I said modified. All his organs except his brain are replaced with cyber replacements. Anything vital such as spine and skull are strengthened with very powerful metal but he has no nano tech to fix whatever damage he will sustain. He can fight too. Electric charged bullets are his specialty.''

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2016, 02:22:25 pm »
"So. Twelve confirmed hostiles and a target who knows how to fight. Do I have an appearance on all these cyborgs, aswell as the target self?" Arad asked, folding his arms and sitting down next to he man.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2016, 02:32:00 pm »
''the women tend to change since Zeke only keeps the four he likes the most that moment with him. He stores the rest in a storage facility.'' He took an enveloppe out with photos of Zeke and the guards.

Zeke indeed looked like a very spoiled brat who was in his late teens or early twenties.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2016, 02:36:19 pm »
"I'll rip his throat out," Arad replied as he studied the pictures. One perk of being a droid. Photographic memory. He slid the pictures back into the enveloppe and handed it back with a low snarl. "Shouldn't be a problem."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2016, 02:51:28 pm »
''I did not think it would. Maybe you realise too why I could not just say it with Sibiu awake. Her father is already dead and family no matter how great of a douchebag they were, are still of importance. It is in her programming. It is possible to either interrogate Zeke or just upload all data he has to a drive. Do note. If he dies he will selfdestruct in thirty seconds. Do not linger.''

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2016, 03:17:21 pm »
"Got it," Arad answered as he stood up again, walking to the back of the ship. "How long till we get there?"

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2016, 04:56:51 am »
''Sibiu pre programmed the ships to go into hyperspeed soon. I think it will take about twelve more hours. Come to think of it. I have never given you my name have I. Tairu is the name you can adress me with if needed. But feel free to use asshole if you prefer that. I do not think you will keep anyone alive regarding your targets but if you like to mess with them a little more, with each kill, just tell them Railgun sends his regards.'' he smirked.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2016, 04:01:54 pm »
"Asshole it is," Arad snarled in response. "And I will if I think about it." He glanced in direction of the other ship. "Got any dirt on the Syndicate?"

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #99 on: March 26, 2016, 07:35:24 am »
''An archive room full.'' Tairu replied. ''But it is actual concrete evidence I lack and can't say any form of authority is willing to make a case of it. Many things are also just speculations but feel free to take a look. Sibiu should have files as well from the location the both of you came from. I am curious though, how many other droids were there. It couldn't be just you two.''

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal