Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A treasure in the catacombs  (Read 2084 times)

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2007, 07:20:59 am »
From how unsteady he looked on his feet after the sudden change in oxygen density, Farica guessed that she had hit with her psychic attack. She almost felt sorry for him. However the guy did seem to be a bit of an idiot, why suggest taking her to a medic at an outpost in space when there was a perfectly good town a few kilometres away. Because of her psychic abilities she could lead them there quite easily, she also knew almost exactly how far it was. It was her abilities that made the pair such successful treasure hunters. Besides they were hoping for a reward for saving her and they weren’t letting him take any credit. Farica wasn’t sure whether to point out the town to the guy or not, however Setrul saved her the trouble.

â€œCouldn’t we just take her to the nearest town? I don’t think it’s too far from here.â€?

â€œ3.2 kilometres,â€? Farica said then realising her mistake clapped her hand to her mouth.

â€œDamn,â€? she thought, “He’s going to know I’m a psychic now. How else would I know that?â€?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2007, 07:53:11 am »
His head still reeling he tried to make sense as to why the girl was clapping her hand to her mouth, closing his eyes briefly and focusing increased the pain in his temples but he'd rather have the pain than be staggering around dizzy, opening his eyes he began calmly

Towns on an asteroid? Jeez, you two sure know alot about the little hidden havens of space dont you. 3 kilometres...hmm no to far...

Thinking of confirming it with his wrist com Cain eyes traveled the girls wrist to look for a similar device, nothing. How could she be so sure, the recent psychic attack sprung to mind, Keeping a neutral face he calmly limped over the fallen girl and lifted her, slinging her across his shoulders in a rough firemans lift

Lead the way then

Shifting the girls wieght so that she was a bit more balenced he flashed a brief grin to show that he was at least calm, internally he was on the knifes edge of consciousness, without the extra oxygen and the sudden change he wasn't feeling to good, and he feared that bringing his visor back would be treated as weakness, a pilot like him showing weakness, he'd never hear the end of it...

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2007, 10:48:22 am »
The first thing Forever knew was movement underneath her, as if she were being carried. She kept her eyes shut and listened, trying to work out where she was. The last thing she remembered was being in that strange chapel underneath the ruins of the old city and someone was in there with her…Who was it?

She knew she wasn’t in the there now, the air was cooler and less stuffy and she could hear the sound of nature around her. She could also hear and feel the heavy breathing of the persom who seemed to be carrying her.

Curious she opened her eyes slowly, it took a minute for them to adjust as she had been asleep a while but how long exactly she didn’t know. She knew the area though; it wasn’t too far from the entrance to the catacombs that she had escaped to. But something was wrong, the direction she was being carried in…was towards Ethelin the capital!

â€œPlease don’t take me back!â€? she cried trying to wriggle free from whoever was carrying her.

She couldn’t go there, not after what happened.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2007, 05:48:26 am »
Woa...!

Cain was almost thrown off balence mid step as the girl started wriggling frantically, while complaing over not going back someone. Craning his head to look at her, the look of fear and confusion on her face was plain, with a glance to the pair leading he took a breath and call

She's moving and yelling, can't we gag her?

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2007, 06:21:52 am »
“How dare you!� Forever exclaimed at the man’s suggestion of gagging her.

She was tempted to tell him who she was but that might be dangerous.

“This guy really is an idiot,â€? Farica thought, “Why would we want to gag her? It’s not like she’s a hostage or anything…Unless he’s going to use her as one!â€?

This thought troubled Farica but she didn’t need to worry too much, she had psychic powers after all.

Setrul walked around to the guy’s back and looked the girl in the face.

â€œHello. Sorry about that guy he’s a bit of an idiot. Not quite sure who is actually,â€? Setrul chuckled, “Anyway, I’m Setrul and this is my partner Farica,â€? indicating the blonde haired girl.

â€œMy name is Forever,â€? she replied then turning slightly, “Can you please put me down!â€?

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2007, 07:44:50 am »
Growling at being called an idiot Cain took Forever off his shoulders and placed her on the ground

I'm not an idiot, i'm being efficent, you two are the ones who were trespassing on this planet and then trying to steal this girl. thats pretty idiotic if you ask me.

Turning to Forever he saluted loosely

Nice to meet you miss Forever, names Leuteniant Cain Jeshen, i'm with Libra space corp, when i found these two charmers trying make off with you. I thought it best that since you were unconscious that we'd better take you to a medical station.

Wiping the smirk off his face he turned to Farica and Setrul with a look of seriousness on his face

We'd better hurry up, i dont want to be hanging around on this rock for too long, remember i still need statements from you before I leave

Awaiting for the pair to start walking again he dropped he hands to his sides and let a small grin play across his features

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2007, 08:30:24 am »
“We were not trying to make off with her!� Setrul protested.

It was true they had no intention of kidnapping her or anything, they were treasure hunters and though royalty she certainly did not look like treasure. Treasure was gold, sometimes jewel encrusted and very very shiny. They had just happened to stumble across Forever that was all. As for the guy, the fact he was from Libra did not surprise him in the slightest they were notorious jerks, all high and mighty. He much preferred Cancer, everyone there knew they were scum.

Setrul adjusted his pace so he was stood next to Farica and whispered to her, “Can you kill him please?â€?

Farica smirked then whispered back, “No, besides what would ‘Miss Forever’ think if I did.â€?

Despite Lieutenant Jeshen’s first comment, Forever thought she might like him but when he referred to her home as ‘a rock’ she was not pleased. However she held her tongue. She didn’t know what to make of the other two though. Setrul was a moron but didn’t seem like a bad person. Farica was hard to read but one thing Forever did know was she was a psychic, she could sense it.

Though Cain had claimed that the pair were ‘trespassing’ Forever didn’t think that was the case, it was like claiming someone was trespassing if they entered the wilderness on Earth, it was common land that didn’t really belong to anyone.

She did not want to enter the capital though, Tosai would find her if she did. She wasn’t sure what he would do to her but she guessed it would be either kill her or trap her in an enchanted sleep again. Forever knew that she had been asleep a while but she didn’t know how long, she hoped it didn’t run into years but suspected that it did. Entering Ethelin would answer her question and if she had been asleep long enough it was possible that Tosai could be dead, but she couldn’t afford to take that chance.

â€œI’m alright, really,â€? Forever said to Lieutenant Jeshen, “I don’t need to go to the city.â€?

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2007, 08:47:52 am »
Cain slowed his pace to fall in beside forever, his grin still playing acorss his features

I completly agree with you, but i have no real authuroity over those two, they seemed to think that heading into town was the best thing to do, and since i need information from them i can't let them go. Also i think one of them is psychic so even if i did try to force em to listen they'd fry my brain or something

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2007, 09:52:53 am »
“Oh that’s it!� Setrul roared as he went to punch Cain.

Fortunately Farica grabbed him in time, “No! I know he’s an annoying git but you can’t kill him!â€?

â€œWhy notâ€? Setrul snarled.

â€œBecause….Because…â€? Farica replied, “Actually I can’t think of a good reason. Be my guest.â€?

She released Setrul who went to attack Cain again but this time he was stopped by an invisible force which held him paralysed.

â€œWhat the?â€?   

â€œThere’s enough violence in this world,â€? Forever said.

She then turned to Cain and said, “Do you think me so naïve as to believe going into the capital was their idea? They’re pirates, they’d be arrested on sight.â€?

â€œI resent being called a ‘pirate',â€? Setrul said.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 10:36:12 am by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2007, 10:02:13 am »
Taking suprise at Setruls response he wiped the grin off his face

I dont believe that going to the city was my idea either. I believe i offered the services of trained Libra medic's you were the ones who wanted to slog overland, we could have dropped her off, i could have my statement and you could be looking for more treasure! But thats in the past. Why do you want to kill me?! What have i done?! I'm just following prochedure.

Dropping his hand to his holster he rested his hand on the butt oh his pistol, great another fight. Just his luck

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2007, 10:35:34 am »
“I don’t want to kill you, I just want to punch you in the face,� Setrul snarled, still paralyzed.

Farica sighed, “Look we’re not pirates, we’re treasure hunters but most people from Libra think we’re pirates and treat us as such, so forgive us for no being so friendly.â€?

â€œHe’s no different from the other,â€? Setrul muttered.

Farica turned to Forever, “Your Highness, sorry if we troubled you. We just went into the catacombs, saw you there and thought you needed help so we got you out. Our service is done, so we’re leaving. Right Setrul?â€?

â€œRight,â€? Setrul said trying to move his fingers but failing.

Forever was shocked, “How did you know I was a princess? You are quite clearly not from Lanaes.â€?

â€œYou’re wearing a tiara,â€? Farica said indicating Forever’s forehead.

â€œCan you let me go please?â€? Setrul whined.

Forever waved her hand casually, releasing him.

â€œAlright, Princess. We leave you in this jerk’s hands,â€? Farica said before running back towards the ship.

Setrul gave one last look at Forever before following his partner.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2007, 12:57:13 pm »
Cains eyes narrowed slightly as he maintained a face of neutral composure, resisting the urge to bite back at them and then follow then into space and shoot them down he nodded

It's been fun, and thanks for the generalisation, see you in space, hopefully not to soon.

Turning to the princess

Well your highness, since you dont wish to go into the city, may i ask you where excatly you want to go?

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2007, 01:04:30 pm »
Forever shook her head, “I don’t know.�

She wanted to know how much time had passed but she couldn't go into the settlements, Tosai would catch her. The only thing she could think of was to search for other Lanaerians in space. Maybe the two young pilots would help her. It was kind of rude for her to expect that but maybe they might just give her a lift to Libra or Cancer.

She turned on her heel and faced Lieutenant Jeshan, “ I Appreciate your help. May we meet again.

Then she ran off after Setrul and Farica, a difficult task in her dress and heels.

[OOC Time to move them ^^ I had been planning to make the duo a trio]

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2007, 01:14:08 pm »
OOC No biggy, pity i can't shoot them down now :P

Cain watched as the princess ran after the treasure hunters, shaking his head. those two were trouble, placing his helmet back on and pressing the visor button he returned to a welcoming oxygenated atmosphere, sighing he turned, pressing his wrist com he initalised communication with the AI

Get the Raptor warmed up for me I wanna get into space as soon as i can, is it possible to get the auto pilot system online and pick me up?

Yes Cain, ETA 7 minutes

Very well, i'll see you then

As always Cain

Closing the coms link Cain turned around to watch the Trio, chuckling he hoped he'd meet Setrul in deep space again, alone he'd shoot him out of that pretty ship

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal