Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: FANcentral.vcn  (Read 3223 times)

Anonymous

FANcentral.vcn
« on: May 19, 2009, 11:19:14 pm »
[center:2hzxhoc1]Welcome to FANcentral.vcn, your source for media and celebrity fan-created fiction and artwork!  This site is approved for all Aedolian usergroups, but remember, we are a third-party host.  If you wish to avoid liability, we suggest that you choose a username unrelated to your real name!  You must register to post your work.  Please format all story uploads in plaintext and all art uploads in .rit, and make sure to use our template (see below).  Reviews are generally unmoderated, but try to use good judgment or we may have to step in!  We're all here to have fun!  Enjoy.[/center:2hzxhoc1]

Code: [Select]
STORY UPLOAD TEMPLATE
[b]TITLE:[/b]
[b]USERNAME:[/b]
[b]CHARACTERS/PAIRING:[/b]
[b]SUMMARY:[/b]
[b]STORY TEXT:[/b]

ART UPLOAD TEMPLATE
[b]TITLE:[/b]
[b]CHARACTERS/PAIRING PORTRAYED:[/b]
[b]IMAGE:[/b]
[center][img](link)[/img][/center]

REVIEW TEMPLATE
[b]TITLE OF WORK REVIEWED:[/b]
[b]COMMENTS:[/b]

This site is classified H6: AltMedia (Filtered Entertainment).  Use may be monitored.  Fancentral, Inc. is not responsible for any user-provided content.

[This is an IC thread.  Posts should be made in-character or as an NPC.  Celebrities include band members, actors, and Pilots; fictional characters include any character in, for instance, an IC television show.  Feel free to have heated discussions via reviews.]
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 12:27:34 am by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: FANcentral.vcn
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 12:15:34 am »
TITLE:  Young and Green.  And Hot.
USERNAME: OnFiyah
CHARACTERS/PAIRING: Sabela/Fala
SUMMARY:  Sabela runs into Fala while she's changing and much stuff happens. Plot? Wait, there has to be a plot?  This is a true story, man.  
STORY TEXT:

Sabela stood in the changing rooms.  She was wearing a tight top.  And a short skirt.  And heels, which she was removing slowly, standing on one leg.  OK, so she looked a little slutty.  But it was Sabela, so that's just accurate to fact.  Not that it's a bad thing, it's just true.  Fala walked in.

"Hi, Sabela," she said, her voice caressing the words like a breathy caressing voice that caresses things.  She'd had an eye on Sabela for awhile, even though she was supposed to be boffing that gray-haired ugly Pilot.  However, he wasn't in the womens' changing rooms, unless he was invisible, but in this story he wasn't, even though he would totally do that, and likely does.  He's creepy that way.  

Fala, unlike Sabela, was not wearing anything but a towel.  Her green hair dripped down the back of her neck.  They both had green hair (Sabela, incidentally, is a natural blonde, but she does not look good like that).  Fala knew Sabela really liked women, even though she tried to pretend she didn't.  Badly.

"Hi, Fala," Sabela said, noticing how sexily Fala stood, leaning against one wall, watching her.  She thought about how bitchy she'd been lately, and though, hm, maybe I need to relax a little and stop eating live babies.  In a sexy way, though.  She looked Fala up and down and thought, in addition, wow.  "So, uh," she said.

......  To be continued.  Reviews?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 12:44:40 am »
TITLE OF WORK REVIEWED: Young and Green. And Hot.
USERNAME: LilLightBulb
COMMENTS: I'm not sure if I'm entertained or afraid. It was... Interesting to read. Made me choke/laugh in a few spots. Good job, OnFiyah. I think.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 08:45:32 am »
REVIEW TEMPLATE
TITLE OF WORK REVIEWED:Young and Green. And Hot.
USERNAME: BurninFlme
COMMENTS:Hey, boy, this aint a place for wet dreams. But other than that, thats a /hot/ story. Too bad that aint never going to happen. Peace out.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 10:58:29 am by Anonymous »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 09:51:38 am »
REVIEW TEMPLATE
USERNAME: 1337 N1NJ4
COMMENTS: Honest question: are you on crack?

'Cuz srsly. MAJOR DNW.

...EWW.

And EWWWW to the reviewers up there! WTF! It's SABELA.

And FALA.

And mentioned MARSHAL.

EW.

Least sexy thing I've ever read, bb. |: Stop trying plz. Unless Sabela eats a baby and Fala shoots her. :D Then I'll read moar.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 12:13:56 pm »
REVIEW TEMPLATE
USERNAME: BubblesGoPop
COMMENTS: Um. I don't get it. Like, these two are pilots? I thought pilots were like... I dunno, had more exciting things to do. It's so not hot either. Maybe if they were both boys.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 01:21:24 pm »
USERNAME: AutopilotOn
COMMENTS:

[1/5] for teh sexy: "I have read user manuals that were hotter than this. Felt relief at TBC."
[3/5] for realism: "Could plausibly happen. Hey, even bad Sabela/x fanfic autoscores a 3."
[1/5] for writing skill: "Devoid of literary merit. There's even a meta-sentence in there, scandalous."

[1/5] overall: "I'm going to have to go with the ninja here and say 1cr. This story seems crack-induced, saved only by the hair part, which was still little more than a weak attempt to be different from all the other SaFaSappho writers out there. I never downrank for the pairing, but the singularly awkward tone of this one was painful to read. Better luck next time."

I am a harsh reviewer.

• [5] Delicious. Moar.
  • [4] Worth reading if you haven't.
  • [3] You didn't miss much if you didn't.
  • [2] Miserable, actively avoid.
  • [1] DO NOT WANT.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 05:08:00 pm »
STORY UPLOAD TEMPLATE
TITLE: My White Knight Chapter 1
USERNAME: Rhys
CHARACTERS/PAIRING: Alesku/Alaric OTP BITCHES!
SUMMARY: This is set about 6 years ago. Alaric is a cute little candidate back then and Alesku saves his true love from getting picked on by mean bullies.
STORY TEXT:

"Freak!"
"Moster!"
"Disgusting!"

The words hurt the tall, slender alien. His beautiful features wincing in pain as each insult cut like a knife into his soul. "Stop it!" His full, kissable lips pulled back from the delicate fangs, snarling at the older boys. But he was out numbered. Fighting wouldn't do him any good.

"Alright, break it up." The voice was like honey, rich and beautiful, cutting the harsh, discordant words from the air. Alaric lifted his head, his long, pure white hair falling back from his face as he looked up at his savior. Alesku felt his breath catch. He had only seen the tall hermaphrodite from afar, never up close. He hadn't realize how exquisitely beautiful the boy was. His hand twitched with the urge to reach up and touch that creamy looking skin.

All three of Alaric's eyes widened and he gasped when he saw who had rescued him. He could feel his heart pounding. It was Pilot Macario! He had a crush on him sense he had first seen him, standing so proud and noble. He was so handsome and now Alaric had those blue eyes on his. They were bright and crystal blue and Alaric couldn't move, a slow blush staining his cheeks, darkening the blue to a soft pink.

Alesku watched the boys slink off, scowling at them before locking eyes with the younger boy again. He was blushing now. How he wanted to touch it, feel that warmth under his fingers, "Are you alright?"

Alaric nodded, lips lightly parted and Alesku had a hard time not staring at them. Alaric then smiled slightly, blush going darker, "Thank you sir. For saving me."

"It's alright. You were out numbered. That hardly seemed fair." Unable to resist the urge to touch him any longer, Alesku held his hand down to the boy to help him up, "Here, lets get you up."

Alaric could feel his heart pounding as he slid his human looking hand into Alesku's, eyes wide and unable to look away from Alesku's eyes. They stayed like that for a long moment, eyes locked onto each other, hands touching.

A loud noise across the room startled them out of the moment and both flushed, looking away as Alaric stood up, "T-thank you sir. Again."

Nodding and trying to keep his fair skin from showing the blush, Alesku cleared his throat, "Of course. I hope you weren't hurt."

"Oh no sir. Not this time." Alaric glanced down, unable to stop smiling. Alesku couldn't keep a small smile off his face as he watched the boy. He was so beautiful, a mixture of feminine and masculine features. He closed the hand that had touched Alaric's hand into a fist, savoring the lingering tingle.

Alaric lifted his head, long strands of silky hair hiding his face as he gazed up at the handsome Pilot. Alesku was so stern and good-looking. Like someone out of some movie. Every part of him perfectly sculpted, even his facial hair was perfectly maintained and trimmed. It made Alaric wonder what it was like to kiss him, feel those stiff strands poking his skin.

"Well, I'm glad you aren't hurt." Alesku struggled to think of something, anything else he could say to keep Alaric with him longer. To keep those beautiful eyes on him. But he was already running late. So much work to do. In another moment of weakness, Alesku reached out and brushed the stands out of Alaric's face, "Just remember that you can always come visit me if you need too. My door is always unlocked."

Blushing again, Alaric nodded, giving him a bright smile, "Y-yes sir! I will!" The candidate didn't move, watching Alesku walk away until the door had shut behind the Pilot. Then his hand reached up and touched his chest. It was pounding so hard he was sure it would burst out of his chest, "...Alesku..."

....To be continued! Reviews? Comments? Give me some feedback or no new chapter!  :heart:

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 06:51:20 pm »
TITLE OF WORK REVIEWED: My White Knight Chapter 1
COMMENTS:

[3/5] for teh sexy: "It's a challenge, and White Knight might be a little overboard on the teasing. Decent, though."
[5/5] for realism: "Compared to other writers who have tried to ship these two, Rhys makes it sound scarily possible."
[4/5] for writing skill: "Regardless of taste, this marks the arrival of a promising fanfic author."

[4/5] overall: "Four credits, and that's coming from me. Okay, so it's completely over-the-top Candidate/Pilot hermaphrodite slash. You have to try really hard to make Resku work - I mean, not a lot of people like that combo, and how do you keep the masses from downvoting out of the sheer ridiculousness of it all? The trick's in the details (they're both so shy and adorable), and I have the suspicion Rhys has studied her subject material a little too well. Despite setting yourself up for a fall from the start, she's doing a surprisingly good job pairing two of the weirdest Pilots in the Citadel. Here's looking forward to chapter two."

I am a harsh reviewer.

• [5] Delicious. Moar.
  • [4] Worth reading if you haven't.
  • [3] You didn't miss much if you didn't.
  • [2] Miserable, actively avoid.
  • [1] DO NOT WANT.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 07:33:48 pm »
REVIEW TEMPLATE
TITLE OF WORK REVIEWED: My White Knight Chapter 1
COMMENTS: Pilots pilots pilots... Is that all anyone has to talk about? >< It's pretty nicely written tho, like I wish I could write like that but I'm not good at writing stuff at all. Like, even if I don't care about the people its being written about, I still kinda want to read more because it looks like it could be super cute.

And gosh, "Autopiloton," why d'you have a such big thing all written up? Are you like some sort of critic or something?

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 07:48:45 pm »
Quote from: "BubblesGoPop"
And gosh, "Autopiloton," why d'you have a such big thing all written up? Are you like some sort of critic or something?
COMMENTS: It's kind of a running joke, to be honest. Story of my life.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2009, 07:55:13 pm »
TITLE OF WORK REVIEWED:  My White Knight Chapter 1
USERNAME:  OnFiyah
COMMENTS:  

Bahahahaha.  What is this, Yvonne Ironne meets The Citizen?  "My door is always open"--classic.  Admittedly, you got Alesku's creepy paternalism down.  Man, who came up with this 'ship?  The scary thing is, I could actually see it happening.  You know, minus the slavishly fangirlish (fanboyish?) descriptions.  I think AutoPiloton likes it a little too much, too.  4/5 indeed.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2009, 08:20:21 pm »
Quote from: "OnFiyah"
I think AutoPiloton likes it a little too much, too.  4/5 indeed.
COMMENTS: Do you doubt my judgements? Smite!

4/5 absolutely, and full fives if we're talking hilarity value. In any case, My White Knight must have been difficult to write, and it just singlehandedly kicked the ass of every cliché femslash shower scene out there. Not namin' any names.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2009, 08:42:54 pm »

[4/5] overall: "Four credits, and that's coming from me. Okay, so it's completely over-the-top Candidate/Pilot hermaphrodite slash. You have to try really hard to make Resku work - I mean, not a lot of people like that combo, and how do you keep the masses from downvoting out of the sheer ridiculousness of it all? The trick's in the details (they're both so shy and adorable), and I have the suspicion Rhys has studied her subject material a little too well. Despite setting yourself up for a fall from the start, she's doing a surprisingly good job pairing two of the weirdest Pilots in the Citadel. Here's looking forward to chapter two."

COMMENTS: Oh my gosh! That is so awesome! That you like it so much means a lot! You have the best taste! But I don't think it's over the top at all! You should see those two together. There are sparks! And like, the cutest couple ever. And why would it be ridiculous D8 Those two deserve love as much as anyone does.

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2009, 08:51:50 pm »
TITLE OF WORK REVIEWED:  My White Knight Chapter 1
USERNAME:  OnFiyah
COMMENTS:  

Bahahahaha.  What is this, Yvonne Ironne meets The Citizen?  "My door is always open"--classic.  Admittedly, you got Alesku's creepy paternalism down.  Man, who came up with this 'ship?  The scary thing is, I could actually see it happening.  You know, minus the slavishly fangirlish (fanboyish?) descriptions.  I think AutoPiloton likes it a little too much, too.  4/5 indeed.

COMMENTS: Hey! Shut up! It was better then your stupid fic. At lease mine was good. And I like my ship. I bet those two would be so sweet. Alesku and Alaric are both shy and lonely and need love too!

Tone down the jealous *humph* I can smell it through my terminal.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 09:22:58 pm »
Quote from: "ZombieCzarina"

COMMENTS: Hey! Shut up! It was better then your stupid fic. At lease mine was good. And I like my ship. I bet those two would be so sweet. Alesku and Alaric are both shy and lonely and need love too!

Tone down the jealous *humph* I can smell it through my terminal.

COMMENTS: Oh get over yourselves, you're like ruining the atmosphere by being all 'I'm better' 'no I'M better' and it's like making you both look dumb. You're fighting over fanfiction. I mean like IRL that's kind of dumber than even writing fanfiction, like you're both kind of losers, haha. But I'm still reading it because I don't really have stuff to be doing so like whatever.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 10:41:29 pm »
COMMENTS: Oh get over yourselves, you're like ruining the atmosphere by being all 'I'm better' 'no I'M better' and it's like making you both look dumb. You're fighting over fanfiction. I mean like IRL that's kind of dumber than even writing fanfiction, like you're both kind of losers, haha. But I'm still reading it because I don't really have stuff to be doing so like whatever.

COMMENTS: This looks trollish. I can tell from the ad hominem and from having seen a great many trolls in my lifetime. Actually, you're all wrong - even you, Bubbles. Because this is the VCN and nobody verifies the truth of statements, I can safely say this.

I am the only person in this conversation who's better than the average bored reader.

The only person who'd be better than me would be a writer who can produce five-star work. Conveniently, I have chosen to never give out a 5cr rating.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2009, 10:44:14 pm »
USERNAME: Rhys2
COMMENTS: You're all losers. And you! Rhys! STOP USING MY DAMN NAME. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2009, 10:50:27 pm »
Quote from: "Rhys2"
COMMENTS: You're all losers. And you! Rhys! STOP USING MY DAMN NAME. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

COMMENTS: Wait, Rhys the precog Candidate? You write Resku slash? That's hilarious!

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2009, 10:53:46 pm »
COMMENTS: Gross. Hell no I don't. I'm the candidate, I don't even know what the **** Resku slash is. Can you make people change their names? I don't want MY named stained with that... Euugh.. Gross.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal