Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Plant Survey! >D  (Read 466 times)

Anonymous

Plant Survey! >D
« on: June 24, 2008, 11:17:11 am »
Spawned by Mia's Cbox comments, Incen ran with the idea a little bit, and I was all, "Hm, why not start a thread? People are looking for surveys, anyway. xD"

For each of your characters, what plant suits them the best? :3

For example...

Aldouvan- Sleeping Grass. Since he's a total coward and runs from conflict, I imagine that he'd be the sort to curl up in sheer self-preservation if he's so much as touched by an enemy. x3

Fala- Prickly pear cactus. Some parts of her are sweet, but... not much. At all. Even then, the sweet parts about her are often covered in needles, just like her often sweet but backhanded comments.

Your turn! :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Plant Survey! >D
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 11:51:06 am »
Haha, you actually did it~
Here... four characters and a mech. :D

Tetra: Moss. He's just... there, sort of. And he seems to pick territory no one else wants, and let no one else on. Except Mae (Bracken? Maybe. Only prettier). Also, if covering rocks equates to working on viruses, HE'LL WORK ALL DAMN NIGHT if he has to. D<

Alik: Sunflowers. He's flamboyant and tall, and gives off that air of "I'm the best one in the garden." Did I mention he gets his seeds everywhere? >D

Gear: Dandelions. A pest, sure, but he really adds color to the otherwise-bland grass field that is Teinar. Umm, I think. OH && they're fun. c:

Rikki: Venus' Flytrap. She's small, but quite capable of biting someone's head off at the slightest provocation. She sets people up for it, too.

The Rikkämpfer: A saguaro cactus. And Rikki, its cactus wren. :D It's big, and has a lot of weapons. And pretty flowers on top.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 12:26:44 pm »
Okay this is going to be boring because I only have one character right now but...

Dante Pestis: Stinging nettle; because he can thrive in most places, and co-exists with other plants with ease, blending and becoming inconspicuous. However, one false step, and you're left with a red stinging pain that nothing really eases.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 05:07:28 pm »
Hehehe....ima cheat...

Marshal: Conforms to no plant!! He is instead, a moth. Cactoblastis cactorum to be precise, which makes a living out of avoiding the spines of the Prikley Pear so drink from her sweet nectar, and implant it's mothly seed.

Chica: Poison Ivy. She'll wrap around you and eventually choke you to death, causing irritation to anyone that touches her.

Lore: Rose. Pretty, but beware the thorns. Look but do not touch people!!

Riker: He's a big old Oak. Pleasant to be under, nice branches to play in, and he'll always protect you from the storm.

Hendrik: Is a Blue Gum. He's pale and has a tendency to catch on fire.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 08:02:49 pm »
Little less obvious there Marshal?

I don't garden and have no clue bout plants, so...I got nothing. T_T

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2008, 12:20:54 am »
102379: Moss, it doesn't grow very large and has next to no roots as well as only being able to grow under certain conditions. Also, people often walk all over it.
DakaDain: Any large softwood, he is big but soft in the middle.
Demya: Venus fly traps, they are meat eaters with attitude, does not conform to the normal behaviour of plants.
Doc Jeff: Marijuana, totally intoxicating and perfect for when you're looking for a good time.
Kaenos: Strangler fig, he wraps himself around other plants and sucks the life out of them, leaving nothing but a husk of deadwood.
Vyne: Whitegum, straight and tall with a bit of a big head.
Darga: Tumbleweed, doesn't stay anywhere for very long and has sharp bits all over it. It also burns in a very exciting fashion but I don't know how to fit that it.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 06:50:20 am »
Vulcan - Nut grass. You can kill it all you want, but it will come back. Very determined and obstinate.

Louhi - Cattail. Swaying with the wind, but will eventually burst.

Adrian - Mistletoe. A parasitic plant, feeding off the nutrients of others, but revered by society to an extent.

Ashley - Poinsettia. Pretty like a flower, but really only colored leaves...but no one seems to care.

Cook - An untamed field. No one is ever sure what they might find and it's always changing.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal