Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Catalina's Wants and Limits (Finally)  (Read 332 times)

Catalina

Catalina's Wants and Limits (Finally)
« on: August 15, 2017, 07:51:58 pm »

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Action, Romance, Slice of Life, Drama, Deaths. I enjoy many plots and I am not all that picky to be honest, just want to have a good time. I don't bite

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Anything that involved rape

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Pretty often, I try to strive for a few times a day

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
I'm a patient person, I am willing to wait for as long as it takes as long as I get a heads up you going away for a while, otherwise I'd wait for a week or so before messegeing as a little reminder :)

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
Yes, I am open to rping via IM. Discord is the best way to contact me and PM on this site as well (Im Catalina on both discord and RoTE) I'm usually available through scattered times each day so there is no defínete time I am avaliable, just shoot me a PM or a DM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Are you open to post volleying?
Completely fine with me :) I'd just like a bit of a heads up though, sometimes I accidently reply very fast since I enjoy it so much

Anything else?

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I always try to ask permission before I make my char do something to another char like grab them and then punch them all in one post but sure I'm okay with people doing that... if it's something more errm... durastic such as stabbing or shooting them I'd like to be asked first just in case

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I like to plot out things as much as possible :) but I also like things to happen while rping - though I perfer pre-plotted. However if you think a one or two of my characters would be a good match for yours hit me up and we can discuss it further

What are your limits in regards to sex?
I just usually imply it and fade to black. Though sometimes I describe it (if it is like in PM or DM) otherwise I'm perfectly fine with it

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
Totally chilled with pregnancy, miscarriage, loss etc. I just want there to be a bun in the oven ome day with one of my characters X3

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
Violence is a rather fun thing for me to play out, seriously I rp any kind of violence :) though sometimes I can go a little heavy on the details, so let me know if it's to much for you so I can go back to fix it

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
If it involves rape please fade to black and if its abuse like domestic violence we can play it out

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Please ask before tranforming one of my characters :)

What about healing?
Ask me if you can heal my characters please :)

Anything else?
I want to add as much details as I can one day and imrpove my writing skills and creativity, so if the post seems long and very detailed I am sorry ahead of time XD also if I do go away for a while I always try to make sure I give an alert or something before I go away. Im just here to have fun :)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 07:52:27 pm by Catalina »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal