Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Maybe It Was Something Else[m]  (Read 1828 times)

Offline Draconian

Maybe It Was Something Else[m]
« on: December 24, 2017, 02:05:35 pm »
[Cheesigatoooor]

Work hard, play hard.

Going to see some sort of strip show wasn't exactly Lavenders ideal way to start his weekend but his co-worker ( who he hesitated to call a friend) had paid his cover and promised him a few drinks the first of which, Lavender swirled around in his glass was almost done. It took a bit to get him drunk, he couldn't remember the last time he could afford it. Still, he could get buzzed and that was the goal tonight. Lavender licked his lips, shifted in his seat so his tail could relax down and curl around his chair.

Having tripped his fair share of people before, Lavender knew better than to just let it hang out and about. He pressed his tail to his boot and sighed, pressing a hand to his face and imagining all the other more fun things he could be doing. Like who. Where. Lavender couldn't help when he licked his lips and stared off into space before the low hum of music happened at the lights turned onto the stage. Bright blue eyes were taken instantly.

"Well, fuck." He rushed out, voice a low purr.  That wasn't a human. Fire. His eyes turned to his coworker, a big buy, blonde, green eyed. Lavender liked imagining holding him down and giving him the ride of his life, hearing the man moan and gasp. Pant. Well, kind of moan. The blonde was always wearing a gag in his imagination.  Of course, he'd never actually do it - Lavender didn't fuck his coworkers - but damn. The man knew what he liked. It was easy, Lavender liked everything.

Really liked this girl though. He watched like she was water and he was dehydrated and begging for it. The rest of the whole world melted away and he just... Stared. Ears twitching while he wanted, shoulders straight. Was his mouth watering? His mouth was probably watering and he licked his lips and tried to look more professional. Like he wasn't a slobbering idiot but holy fucking fire. She'd look hot with a gag. No, a silk scarf just pressing against her lips.

Lavender wasn't aware when he began to purr his appreciation but he didn't stop until his coworker slapped his arm and told him to shut the fuck up.  A grunt and he just... Turned back to staring. Damn. Damn damn.  Hot damn. God she had great tits. "Can we meet her?" He asked his coworker, eyebrows up, looking at the stage and the little glass she was in. "I really wanna meet her."

"You and sixty thousand other people dude," the blonde said, rolling his eyes.

Lavender grinned widely, "Yeah, but fifty-nine thousand other people aren't Kulshedra," He tapped his cheek and licked his lips again before he rested his head on his hand and just continued to watch. Was there a room behind him? Probably.

"She mingles after the show a little sometimes," the blonde man said, giving Lavenders elbow a nudge, "Maybe she'll come say hi."

"fuck, I hope so," Another purr and Lavender still couldn't tear his eyes away.

Cheesigator

Re: Maybe It Was Something Else[m]
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 05:40:00 pm »
Honestly, she hated being the show's opening act for the evening. Not because she couldn't get there early and on time, or because she was specifically a night owl--no, she hated being the opener because she knew the saying 'they always save the best for last'. First is worst. All that.

It was nothing like that here, the owner just tried to switch the girls' acts around enough to give everyone a fair shot at every time of the evening. At the very least it meant she could mingle more with the clubgoers so early in the night because there wouldn't be as many there--in theory. One of the other girls stepped backstage to get ready with them in the changing rooms with her eyebrows raised and announced differently.

"Busy house tonight, so early too--guess they heard your act was first, Fiend." She smirked at Phoenyx and the Kulshedra gave her a sharp-toothed grin back before turning back to the mirror to apply the last touch of lipstick before she popped the cap back on the tube and gave her hair a tussle, checking herself out and quirking a brow and smirking at herself.

If there had ever been one thing she could always lean on in her life, it was that she was pretty. She at least had that much going for her--right now, it felt like the only thing she had at all.

"Well then, I guess I can't disappoint them now can I?" She purred as she stood up from the vanity, snatching the black chiffon peignoir she'd picked for tonight's show and stepped up behind the curtain, peeking through and watching the stagehands place her gigantic black feather boa at the foot of the stage.

The house lights were turned down low and as the curtains were drawn the spotlights came on to center on her curvy form, poised daintly on the stage with her hands on her hips, the peignoir obscuring most of what she wore underneath, and two custom-made black rhinestone six-inch pumps adorning her dainty reptilian feet.

Those lights went up and she saw the silhouettes of the crowd and instantly smiled, barely managing to contain her elation to such a coy expression as she strode out with long, slender and curvy legs to the center of the stage, heels striking the floor with every thick beat of the music. There was nothing she loved more than this--being the center of attention, performing, making people happy, and showing them what she was good at. What she excelled in. It was such a rewarding feeling, and it was so so freeing in comparison to the life she lived at home that she could hardly stand.

Her dance was an art, a healthy mix of scandal and classiness as she took her time grabbing the attention of every person in that room with eccentric and graceful movements; catching their gazes with a sudden movement of a flick of the wrist on an extended arm that was pulled in to drag her audience in with her as that hand slid down the curves of her body with that chiffon hiding from them all the lovely details. The song picked up a bit in tempo, and she let her slender fingertips undo every button with every beat, wiggling her hips and shoulders with a cute and flirtatious grin as she slid it off and twisted it, holding it in her left hand. Underneath she wore a black rhinestone-encrusted corset, bra and thong, her fiery red scales catching and burning rainbow iridescent in the light all the way up her legs, shimmering and flickering as she moved. She could hear it, the moment breath was stolen out of lungs and her grin grew; she smoothly turned on a heel to reveal her backside covered in those pretty scales, her corset pursuing the curve and line of her spine in a steep v that ended just above the base of her tail, laced tight with silk.

A smirk over her shoulder as she twisted and rolled the peignoir in her hands to play with it and draw it across the span of her pretty backside, and then it was tossed to the stage where an assistant snatched it up to bring it backstage. She graced the audiences with her charm that at times seemed perfectly sexy and in control of what she was doing, like a sort of succubus, and changed at others to something more bashful and sweet with those grins of joy as she reached back behind her, hooked her thumbs in those laces and with deft skill untied them and pulled the strings free with an exaggerated motion as she stretched her arms above her head, hip cocked to the side to emphasize her figure as she stretched the freed laces up before a simple shimmy had the garment dropping from her waist to be tossed to the other side, swept up again before any audience members had time to get handsy.

She couldn't see individual faces in that crowd, but as she looked over her shoulder again with that sweet, mischievous grin it was almost like her gaze landed directly on Lavender for a split second--purely coincidental--before she hooked her tail under that feather boa, sneaking it up over her arms and using it to obscure her frontside as she turned back to face her audience and bent over so they could see her cleavage--hear the snaps and see the elastic of her garters popping up as she unclipped them from her fishnet thigh highs, her hips swaying as her thumbs hooked into the lace and slid the garters down her legs, lowering herself down to her knees on the stage as she raised her feet, tossed the garters to the stage, swept her legs to the side and slipped those pumps right off, rolling the stockings down the length of her long limbs and tossing those as well. In a smooth movement she was back on those pretty feet, turning her back to the audience as her bra was undone and tossed to the side as she did that model walk to the ladder, pausing at the edge of the martini glass, looking at her viewers with a smirk before she tossed the boa off with a shrug of her shoulders to reveal the gentle curve of her breasts made modest only by the black rhinestone tassel pasties covering her nipples.

In a smooth movement that briefly displayed the lithe muscles in her arms she pulled herself into the water and played to her heart's content, pulling her hair down and giving it a luscious shake as she squeezed a giant olive sponge full of water all over herself, the light playing off of every droplet of water that rolled over her form with not a shred of remorse for the mess she was making, and perhaps that was part of the charm and lure of it all--the act itself was innocent and playful, but the meaning and intent was teasing and torturous.

As the song ended she grinned with utter joy as the audience clapped and whistled, and with the assistance of stagehands she dropped back down to the stage floor, brought a fluffy towel to wrap herself up in as she waved and blew kisses and left the stage. Cleanup after her acts always took a bit, and in the meantime the house lights were turned back on and dimmed for the audience to mingle, enjoy their drinks, discuss, and dance and bob to the music.

Phoenyx slipped into a simple and elegant form-fitting black satin dress, with slits up the side that went all the way up to the sides of her hips, a pearl choker clasped around her slender neck as her hair was pulled back up and she slipped out to meander with some of her fans, taking pictures with them, chatting and flirting with the ones who were cute. She liked to maintain that connection, because if she didn't she might just float off into the heavens and forget what it was like to be a nobody with only idols to look up to.

It was in the midst of this idle chit chat that she happened to glance around the room and her gaze landed on a shimmer of scales, and her eyebrows raised as she recognized the form and pattern of another Kulshedra--something she didn't see often. Her breath caught in her throat--he was huge--and she politely excused herself from the conversation when she could and swam through the crowd with the grace she carried on the stage as she found the lavender man and the human he was sitting with.

"Good evening boys, mind if I join you for a drink?" She purred, her martini glass held delicately in her gloved fingertips.

**For those confused, Phoenyx spent the latter half of her performance in a giant martini glass similar to Dita Von Teese.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 05:44:54 pm by Cheesigator »

Offline Draconian

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 08:44:22 pm »
Lavender hadn't really noticed when his mouth had gone dry. Or that he was swallowing compulsively because he was drooling. Was his mouth dry or was he drooling. He took a deep breath and watched her splash around. Felt his heart bump and beat and throb through his system. His focus was predatory and he just... Watched. Wished he could lick the water off of her because he knew she'd go get a towel and dry off.

His lower lip was pulled into his mouth and he chewed on it impatiently once the girls number was done. Eyes darting around because he needed to see her again. Fuck. Lavender was a little scared of himself because his heart was already pounding and he was on high alert. Staring at beautiful Kulshedra literally just doing her job was like some drug and he was immediately addicted to it.

Not knowing when she would be back or if she was performing again, his attention was on the stage and when the voice chirped, his eyes zero'd in on the beautiful creature and a good portion of the blood in his body went right to his dick. Lavender's mouth went dry and he dropped it open - and made no point in hiding said intruding friend. Luckily for him - unluckily maybe because what if she didn't notice it? - he was wearing his civilian clothes, which were dark jeans and a loose shirt.

Lavender stood up to be polite, his eyes on hers while he just... Stared.

"Please join us," He purred out, eyes hooded and bringing his drink to his lip to sip it. A pause and he took a few steps closer, looking down at the girl. Woman? Woman. Fire she was tiny. He could pick her up, toss her over his shoulder and... Lavender purred, pupils blowing wide as his brain trailed off. "How are you this evening?" He said softly, moving closer to make himself seem bigger. Stronger. "Your dance was..." Lavender smiled softly, making sure to keep his cheeks and face more human than usual, "Beautiful. You're a work of art." A tilt of his head and he held out his free hand, "My name is Lavender, and you are...?"

Cheesigator

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 11:43:12 pm »
The moment those brilliant blue eyes landed on her she felt as if the spotlight had just been turned on her again; her heart raced a little, and while she didn't know it, subconsciously she picked up on his scent as it mingled with all the other dozens in the room, and it made her heart race just a little bit faster, though she was unaware why.

When he stood up it drew her attention to two things: First, yeah he was huge, good gods. And second, as her gaze slid over him she became keenly aware that he wasn't the only one standing to attention to meet her.

If anything it was a refreshing reminder that she was in a public setting, he was a patron of the establishment, and she really shouldn't be letting her jaw just drop willy nilly at every gorgeous hunk of a Kulshedra that walked in here. Though... It certainly wasn't something she'd had a problem with before. Hell, half the time she couldn't care less if they were Kulshedra or not, as much as she did want to learn more about that side of herself, the culture she never got to partake in--he was just... Different. She couldn't quite place a finger on it, and she didn't really feel the need to try.

He invited her to join them and moved to stand closer so she really had to crane her neck up to look at him, and if what he was going for was looking big, strong, and intimidating, then it was definitely working--a few of the other clubgoers gave him paranoid glances and awkwardly shuffled away, creating a bubble of space around them as if they really were the only ones in the room, and the longer she looked into his eyes the more she felt that way. She wasn't scared at all; she merely gave him a coy smile, dropping her gaze briefly for humility's sake as she nodded and accepted his compliment.

"Thank you, I've worked very hard on it. And I'd have to say, I'm wonderful--although my night sure just got a lot more interesting. It's not often that we get big guys like you in here." She let her gaze travel over him again, noticing he definitely had the big muscles to go with the big stature and the big... Package. Nice. Very nice.

"Phoenyx," She responded as she delicately placed her hand in his, tilting her head as she licked her lip and smirked. "But you can call me Fire Opal. Either, or, or both, whichever you like.~"

When the opportunity was provided she sat in one of the empty chairs at their table, somewhat kitty-corner to Lavender as he sat down. She crossed one leg elegantly over the other at the knee, the split in her dress shifting to show off quite a bit of those iridescent legs, wearing those high heels again as she sat with her back elegantly curved and straight, shoulders back as if she were royalty, like she'd trained to be.

"I don't recall seeing you here before, unless if I'm mistaken in which case I apologize." She purred, taking another sip of her martini to polish it off before setting it down on the table. "Enjoying the atmosphere, or perhaps enjoying time off of work?" She inquired with a curious head tilt, that look glimmering in her eyes knowing full well the effect she had on the other Kulshedra, though that was implying he was ineffective on her--which definitely wasn't the case.

It was a little hard to tell if it was the alcohol making her feel warm and tingly all over, some of those tingles rushing right south, or if that was the thrill of meeting such a handsome guy who seemed to be so intrigued by her, or maybe it was a bit of both. She decided to think of it as a bit of both.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2017, 12:11:48 am »
When she'd offered her hand in greeting, Lavender took it, pressing his lips to her knuckles. Breathing in her scent that just made him ache and pulse. Why did they have to come here right after work? A brief glance to his coworker who had a smarmy smirk on his face that Lav wanted to punch off.

Everyone had seemingly noticed his little stiff problem. Not that he thought it was a problem. Gentle advertising. He had totallg preened quietly in his head when she'd glanced down. Then again, nothing about him was small. She didn't smell afraid though, so that was good news.

"My coworker comes here, said there was an act with a beautiful woman in it like me," he motioned to the scales on his face before looked at hers. Fuck she was beautiful. Perfect. "I had to see myself. This is my first visit," he smiled leaning back in his chair and finishing his drink, enjoying the lingerkng buzz.

"So far it's just a few things shy of being unforgettable," he grinned wide and glancdd down and away, playing shy. "Do you do more than one number?" his voice took on a purr, "I'd really like to watch you dance again, watching you made the whole room stop existing."

Cheesigator

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2017, 01:28:18 am »
When the glance was tossed to the human at the table she took a brief moment to inspect him, finding him also somewhat pleasing to look at while her mind ventured briefly to what fun the three lf them could have before she quickly veered that train of thought away before it flew off the tracks and exploded.

She hummed thoughtfully as Lavender, a rather traditional name, like hers, mentioned that it was because of his coworker he was here, and she found herself raising her eyebrows in amusement, a spy smile crossing her festures as she uncrossed her legs briefly to recross them the other way, her smoothness and muscle control on point.

"Ahh I see, I see. So a first-timer, well we better make certain your experience is unforgettable, then." She teased as she tossed him a wink. "Unfortunately no, I don't go back on tonight. But I occasionally do private shows, though only for the most deserving guests of course. And the way you keep talking might have me thinking this might be one of those times."

She shrugged then, as if she were in no rush to get out of there and get into a bsthroom stall with him like it was nobody's business. "You should tell me a bit about yourself. Military?" She purred as she asked; she was prompted to based on the style with which this Kulshedra carried himself--with discipline, power, and confidence. And what guy didn't love talking about themselves a little bit?

Her primary reason for doing so was to gauge his personality better before she just started throwing things at him left and right.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 11:46:36 pm by Cheesigator »

Offline Draconian

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2017, 11:13:21 pm »
Haaa.

Lavender closed his eyes and tried not to purr after her wink. Tried to bite back the urge to scoop her into his arms, nibble on her neck and then strip her and take her over the table.  That way, no one could say that she wasn't his because - Lavender let his eyes snap open and he stared hard at the ground for a moment, giving his head a shake. The fuck. Sure he was a drive driven guy but... Whoa, that was an intense train of thought for even him. Violent and angry. No, that wouldn't do, that wasn't appropriate. Not for... This one.

"Yes," He sad, giving a small nod, "Military. That's correct," He rolled his shoulders and looked down at himself,  tucking his thumbs into the loops of his jeans before he glanced away and hid a small flushy smile. "Mostly I stand around and look scary," Not untrue. He shifted and watched her face. Watched the light change the colour of her scales and he wanted to nuzzle against her neck, taste her cheek. Eugh, the fuck was wrong with him?

"You smell really good," he said, voice soft, trying to go for a compliment but worried it would come off as creepy all the same. A glance around and he waved the waiter over, asking for another drink. Well, two. Shots. Sort of. Both for him? He handed one to Phoenyx before he knocked his own back. "Wanna go somewhere quiet to talk? Without eavesdropper here?" He jerked his thumb to his blonde coworker who had the good graces to look offended at the idea that he was listening in on their super awesome conversation.

"If you're feeling wobbly from the drinks I can carry you," Which wasn't an excuse to touch her and show off how strong he was. What? Never him. He wasn't so tricksy. Still, it didn't stop him from standing firm and holding out his arms, tossing his dark black and lavender streaked hair from his face. "I'm real warm too, if you're still cold from your little pool party."

Cheesigator

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2017, 12:41:27 am »
There was a minute where he seemed to close his eyes as if steeling himself and willing something down, which made Phoenyx's eyebrows raise ever so slightly. The reaction didn't surprise her, she got it quite often from men. So what did it matter if she got it from this one in particular? It shouldn't have excited her the little bit that it did--that was different. Normally she cared less.

Yes, he was military, hah! Her guess had been right. She couldn't help the soft grin that spread across her features as he (almost sheepishly) said that he seemed to mostly just do guard work, but she didn't mind. It didn't lower him in her eyes in the slightest, if anything she found herself admiring him for it a little bit. She could never have been in the military, she wasn't cut out for that kind of life. And it had that bit of edge to it that made him seem just a bit more dangerous, and she liked that.

She was keenly aware of his pretty blue gaze searching her features so intently, and she had to ignore the slight shiver that ran up and down her spine. He suddenly said that she smelled good and that, now that wasn't something she often heard--at least, not said so honestly. It caught her off guard, and made her blink and lose that sly front for just a half a second, before she was smirking again and taking the shot offered to her as the waiter came back over.

"I could say the same of you." She purred, and it was a purr, rumbling in her chest and throat. She hadn't even realized it, but once he'd pointed it out she realized that that scent that lingered in the air that she really quite liked seemed to come from him--maybe it was whatever cologne he had on.

She chuckled as he made the joke at his companion's expense, though the blonde man didn't seem to mind. She weighed her options for a brief moment in her mind before she decided you know what? Fuck it. How rare was this kind of an opportunity, this kind of a strange... Chemistry or whatever it was between the two of them? Who gave a shit if her fiance found out, he could suck a dick.

She bowed her head gracefully as she stood up with him, offering an apologetic smile to the blonde (she wasn't really sorry, though) as she stepped closer into Lavender's arms as that smile quickly turned into a grin. He was quite warm, and she didn't mind at all the tingling sensation she felt as they brushed against each other.

"A wonderful idea; you know, there's a hallway back there by the bathrooms that gets pretty quiet, good place for ah, conversing." She said, still purring as she took him by the arm and led him through the throngs of people.

Said hallway did cut off a good chunk of the sound as she slipped them past a set of doors that said Employees Only, presumably private bathrooms for the workers only, and she leaned against the wall as she let those slender fingers find their way to the belt loops of his jeans to pull him in closer so she was quite effectively trapped by him. The lighting was much dimmer here, a deep red that bathed the burgundy walls in bright scarlet, the shadows stark against their forms as she admired him for a moment. He really was a handsome bloke, wasn't he?

"Now, what was it you wanted to talk about?~"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2017, 11:09:16 pm »
Like an over eager puppy, Lavender let himself be guided along and away. It was never good to let yourself be drawn into a trap but... What kind of trap would this be? Well. He watched her butt as they walked, gave her hand a squeeze before he was guided through the door and he couldn't stop the purr that rumbled through his torso. Couldn't stop the purr that made everything vibrate so fantastically.

He enjoyed the way she trapped herself between him and the door.

Loved the way she asked him what he wanted to talk about.

"Well," He said, leaning down. Fire she was tiny. It took a moment to ponder, but her fingers were in his belt loops and she was pulling him close. Risk it? Risk it. His hands moved down her sides to her hips before they boosted her bottom, leaning forward with his hips to pin her between him and the wall. Lavender tried not to groan, instead sucking his lip between his teeth and wriggling his hips to get comfortable between her legs. "There, now we're face to face." Totally super innocent.

That wasn't a gun in his pocket though.

"I don't remember what I wanted to talk about," He said, head tucked against hers so he could speak into her ear. "I have an idea of what we could do though," Lavender leaned back, looking at Phoenyx through dark eyelashes, nearly brushing lavender scales stained red from the lighting. "Might be a bit much for you though, you're kinda..." He gave her thigh's a squeeze, "Tiny."

Cheesigator

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2017, 12:04:17 am »
The hungry look in his eyes, the way all of his attention was on her, the way that purr rumbled through his chest and seemed to spread into her own body as she purred right back, everything just felt so right. Like the last piece of a puzzle fitting together, as cliche as it was. She just wished she knew why. Come to think of it, she hadn't yet slept with another Kulshedra; the opportunity had just never presented itself until now, so maybe this was just because he was the same as her? Whatever it was, she didn't have much time to ponder it before his hands were on her ass and she was lifted off the ground.

The moment she felt his muscles tense as his hands slid down to grab her she obeyed and wrapped her legs around him, holding on nice and tight as she looped her arms around the back of his neck and let him effectively trap her against that wall. She brushed right up against the bulge in his pants and her purr was interrupted briefly with a needy mewl as he slid a hand to one of her thighs, now perfectly visible with the way the slits in her skirt fell, and gave it a squeeze.

She smirked, arching her eyebrows at him. It was cute that he was resisting, cute that he was asking her if she was sure; she wouldn't have brought him back here if she wasn't, however it was admirable. Spoke volumes about the kind of person that he was, and knowing that just made her feel all the more comfortable and at home in his arms.

She leaned forward to press a kiss to his throat, nipping and lapping at his neck as her purring returned and she rolled her hips against him teasingly.

"I'm always up for a challenge, and you're the perfect guy I'd like to try it with.~"

As she spoke she let one arm unhook from behind his neck, letting her hand slide over his torso (deeeefinitely enjoying the muscles under that shirt and the heat radiating from it, absolutely) to find its way back down to his pants as she unbuttoned and unzipped them just enough to free his poor neglected friend. Nimble fingers wrapped around him with a feather-light touch, swiping a bead of precum from his tip as her purring rumbled through her just a little bit louder. He was definitely one of the bigger guys she'd played with, in more ways than one, and she was so looking forward to it.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2017, 12:09:02 am »
Well hot damn.

Lavender hadn't been expecting the pretty little lady to be so hot, heavy and ready for it but... He was quickly corrected. There was a pause while she had her ways with him and Lavender didn't keep her from attempts at exploring his body. What he had not been expecting was for her to go full for it right away so when she pulled out his dick and gave it a stroke his mouth opened and no sound came out. Eyes wide.

Honestly he'd been expecting to have to woo a little bit. Purr a bit more. Nuzzle. Whisper sweet nothings. Grope a bit. "Oh, Fire," He said, voice rough when she swiped the head of his dick with a fingertip.

"You're just full of surprises," He said roughly, eyes falling slightly before he looked over both shoulders down either side of the hallway and dipped down, moving a hand from her thigh to further under her and -- "Fire," He said, voice hushed and looking over his shoulder again because what if someone was looking. Would she get embarrassed? Lavender wouldn't.

Was it too soon to ask her that?

Probably to soon to do what he did next though, which was shove two fingers into her and rock them back and forth while he gently nibbled where her shoulder met her neck. "You're so tight," He hissed against her moving his fingers in and out of her until he could hear it. A delighted trill rose out of his throat and he shifted, pinning her to the wall with the help of his free hand and his torso, grabbing his dick and pressing it to her entrance. "Do you want it hard and fast or nice and slow because who knows who might wander by." He chuckled softly, groaning when he shifted his weight so she'd slide down onto him to the root, effectively pinning her to the wall with his hips and his dick.

Lavender's hands rested on her thighs while he nibbled at her neck and her ear, slowly figuring out a decent rhythm to keep her afloat and by the fire. "You're fucking perfect," He hissed against her flesh, a purr rumbling in his chest. "Anytime you need someone to fuck you blind in a hallway, give me a ring because I will be done." He teased, grinding against her and panting hotly at her throat.

If someone were to walk by, it would be obvious they were having sex. Fortunately, his pants were still covering his ass - thanks to his tail - he was broad enough to keep most of her from view and he'd made sure not to expose her tits because he was a gentleman.

Cheesigator

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2017, 12:41:23 am »
The reaction she got was definitely something she'd gotten before, and that was nothing against Lavender. It seemed that the persona she put on on the stage gave most men the impression that she was as sweet and cutesy under the covers. They failed to realize the confidence it took to get on a stage and perform like that, and they failed to realize that something like this, as far as bravery went, was tiny in comparison.

Besides, she always liked to take challenges head on.

She grinned at him, those sharp teeth glinting just slightly in the dim red lighting. He seemed so nervous about someone walking by and finding them, but she knew damn well employees did this kind of thing in this hallway all the time because it was rare someone ever came back here during operating hours. She wasn't concerned about it in the slightest--even if someone did walk in on them, it sure as hell wouldn't be the first time they'd seen Phoenyx stuffed with a stranger after a performance. Oops.

She let out a heated breath as his hand searched down her form, slipping in through the slits of her dress to discover the delight that she wasn't wearing any panties. Given the kind of girl she was, she usually went commando--the only time she wore underwear was for a performance. Her grin quickly turned into a gentle moan however as he dipped those two fingers into her and she let out a low whine as she bit at her lip and let herself relax enough to let him in.

She tilted her head so he had better access to her neck as she whimpered and rode his fingers with every rocking motion, mewling for more quickly enough he picked up on how experienced she was and replaced those digits with what she really wanted. He was so excited, it made her smirk as he pressed against her entrance, shifting and fully hilting himself inside of her while she let out a low moan, her head tipping back as she closed her eyes and fully enjoyed the feeling of sinking down around him.

She felt like she was burning up and he was only the best medicine she'd ever had already, and they hadn't even gotten started yet.

She chuckled at his question, letting out a little gasp as he started to move his hips, more to rile him up than anything, and when her eyes met his they gleamed mischievously.

"I think you should enjoy me to the fullest, who knows if you'll ever get this chance again.~" She teased with a purr that rumbled in her throat and her chest.

Essentially, she could go for both, and it wasn't normally like her to be this indecisive--but gods he was gorgeous and she wanted to ride him like a pony for the next five years solid. There was just something about her that made her senses buzz and tingle, and the concept of staying here extra long with him in this hallway, with more distractions to keep her from reminding herself what she had to go home to, sounded extra enticing.

But the idea of him biting into her, riding her hard and destroying her so no one else could have her was equally as tempting.

And that was when the idea struck her as he pinned her against that wall and started thrusting into her and she grinned, both arms around the back of his neck as she kept her legs wrapped around his torso.

"Why not both?" That spark was back again, her intent absolutely dubious. "Who ever said we can only do this once tonight?"

He called her perfect and her heart skipped a beat, her cheeks flushing under those scales at the compliment that he seemed to mean every syllable of. And as he kept sliding into her, hitting her deep and making her shiver and groan with the pleasure as she ground her hips against his and started to roll with the rhythm he'd picked, the idea of calling him to do this again seemed like an even better idea.

Having him at her disposal? It sounded too good to be true, downright criminal even. She loved it.

"If you're good, big guy, I might just do that," She purred in between her moans and pants as she let her hands bury themselves in his hair, scratching lightly at his scalp, petting and affectionate and warm.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2018, 09:38:43 pm »
There wasn't much to it.

Mostly he let the rest of the world static out while he rocked into the hot little body between him and the wall. Lavender wasn't really thinking about being caught or about his coworker waiting for him at the table. Didn't think of the way he was waving his tail behind him enough to disrupt anyone that would want to to walk past. He breathed heavily and rocked himself to a steady rhythm, eyes squeezed shut.

Shit. Had she told him her real name?

Lavender bit his lip to keep himself quiet but grunts and little moans pushed through his lips anyway. He nuzzled against the side of her head and smirked when she said why not both. He took that to mean he was going to steal her away again, or keep her stolen. He moved a hand when he made sure her legs were firmly wrapped around him and palmed her breast through her dress, running his thumb over her nipple before giving her breast a squeeze and biting down her her neck.

"Phoenyx," He murmured against her, moving his hand back to her thighs to hold her tight against him. "I am going to make you wail," He promised, voice growling before he held her tight and gave it to her as good at he could. Relentless. He reveled in the slick heat surrounding him and it had never been so perfect before. Lavender had never felt so content before. Of course, he kept true to his word and rocked against her in a hard steady rhythm, ignoring any bodies that moved behind them. Lavender had been ready to pop the second he got in her tight heat but no, he had enough self control not to give in until there was an unfortunate amount of attention.

That and some wails of pleasure.

Cheesigator

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2018, 12:17:26 am »
She felt it, every puff of hot air as he breathed hard against her skin, every tense of his muscles as he shifted and moved around her, inside of her, she could almost swear that if she paid enough attention she'd have felt his heartbeat, too. For some reason, that notion made her feel warm inside, but it wasn't the same kind of tingly warmth that came with getting turned on, it was slightly more innocent than that. And innocence was something she hadn't honestly considered in a very long time.

Her purrs rumbled and rattled in her frame, vibrating through her throat as he bit her and she groaned, letting out a breathy moan when he promised he'd make her scream and she had not a single doubt he was gonna be able to do exactly that.

"I'm gonna keep you to that.~"

She felt his posture shift as his hands moved to keep her right up against him, the wall against her back already growing warm as the two of them poured out body heat and he started to really let her have it. The moment he slammed into her, fully hilted in her tight heat, hitting her deepest spots she let out a loud cry, and suddenly every thrust in and out was a wild fury of passion and pleasure. He seemed to hit every sensitive spot in a way she never thought possible before, and it was all she could do to focus enough to use her trained muscles to squeeze down nice and tight around him so he had to work twice as hard to keep up the pace as she clenched around him and felt every bit of push and pull.

Her quiet moans escalated in volume, and one coworker snuck past to use the restroom and left just as quickly without a single look in their direction while she screamed for him, riding him hard as she rolled her hips back against his and took him like a champ. All the tingles and blood rushing right south as he pushed her closer and closer to her peak until she was squeezing around him as hard as she could while her back arched and she screamed his name, eyes shut tight as she gasped desperately for air as she came, fingers digging into the back of his shoulders and neck, leaving crescent moon marks in the shape of her nails as she kneaded at his skin.

She opened her eyes a moment to stare up at the ceiling as the static in her vision faded and she looked back to him, her styled hair a bit of a mess where it fell to frame her face as the look on her face told entire books of how she was utterly taken with him, still panting hard as she reached up to thread her fingers through his hair, caressing him affectionately. Without even thinking about it she guided him into a deep kiss, tilting her head into it and parting her lips to slide her tongue over his, purring loudly and letting a soft moan into his mouth.

She could definitely do this all night. Her heartbeat was rattling hard inside her chest and she still felt like she was on fire, still wanted him and wasn't ready to give him up yet. Oh great Fire no.

"Yknow, if you're tired there's other places we can go where I can take some of the load off of you if you like.~"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2018, 01:40:17 am »
Perfect.

So fucking perfect.

Lavender licked his lips and did his best to keep his lips closed tight while he worked away at Phoenyx. Making noise meant he wasn't as in control as he wanted to be and if there was one thing he enjoyed it was control. Of course, leave it to the saucy woman to do her best to make him lose it. Tight and wonderful and sexy as fuck. If he hadn't such a iron fist on his self control he knew he'd have shot off the first few thrusts. Now it was a battle of wills and who was more stubborn and he knew he'd win.

His teeth grazed her neck while he thrust into her with a steady staccato, enjoying the sound of flesh on flesh and the sound of her moans and her noises at all. What had he found himself this evening? Lavender lifted his head from her neck and his fingers dug into her thighs before he rocked into her harder and faster. Breath hot and he gave a needy whine that he didn't even notice. Sweat gathered at his temples and he squeezed his eyes shut.

When Phoenyx came around him, he groaned with her, his lips pressing to her cheek before his fingers dug into her thighs to rock harder against her. His eyes rolled up and he stifled a groan, letting his face be dragged down for a heated kiss. A few last rocks and ---

"Hey buddy, We gotta go, I just got notified of a --- Aaand you're balls deep in the performer. Of course."

It was his coworker and Lavender gave one last good thrust into Phoenyx before he groaned against her lips and came inside her, holding her astride him so he could remain where he was for a few moments longer to catch his breath and he only pulled away from his shiny dancing hallway lover when he'd softened inside her. Lavender rolled his shoulders and let Phoenyx's feet touch the floor before he pulled away and tucked himself back into his pants.

There was his coworker, giving him an unamused look. Arms crossed. Leaning against the wall. The guys eyes turned to Phoenyx and then back to Lavender. "We gotta go back and get suited up. Apparently, they sent the other guys to some fuckin' hotel and we need to patrol. Man," His coworker smacked the wall angrily, "hate patrols. At least we'll make double? Anyway. your dick tucked back in your pants? Good."

The human rolled his eyes before he started to head out, lagging behind for a moment to make sure Lavender was following him. Lavender, however, waited a moment before he cupped Phoenyx's cheeks and tilted her head so he could press his lips to hers in a deep kiss. A nibble of her lip and Lavender finally pulled away, his hair falling over his forehead and some of it sticking to the sweat there.

"I guess I'll see you later, Sexy," He whispered, moving a hand to gently stroke her cheek with his thumb. "Have a good night, yeah? And a good rest." He looked down at her before smirking and doing his best to fix her clothing to be a little presentable.  "If you want my contact information, it should be in your neat little system to get into this place." Lavender smirked at her before he nodded to his coworker who promptly complained that he smelled before they left together to go back to work.

Cheesigator

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2018, 04:53:05 pm »
Honestly Pheonyx could have stayed in that hallway with this tall guy of wonder for the rest of eternity. There was something about his scent that pulled her into a haze like no other, made her feel so euphoric and pleased just being in his arms, feeling him throbbing and thrusting inside of her. It was an incredibly satisfying feeling, one she'd never experienced before, surprisingly--

And the sudden voice pointed in their direction yanked her out of it right quick, making her start a little right as Lavender shot his load inside of her and ohhhh fuck, her eyes rolled at the feeling of the white hot mess inside her and she immediately forgot her partner's coworker was standing there staring at the two of them. She lost herself in those kisses, wrapping her arms around the back of neck and instantly hating the thought of letting him go as he gently set her down.

At the very least he was considerate.

Her gaze slid down to his hips as she watched him tuck himself back in, an eyebrow quirking at the mess she imagined his pants would be later. She could already feel his essence running down the inside of her thighs and she bit gently at her lower lip as she glanced to his coworker and then back at him, expecting him to just leave. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am, etc.

But then he stole her lips in another heated kiss, and she couldn't help the soft noise that escaped her against his tongue as she parted her lips and let him in, melting into his touch. Fuck. Fuck it was like he barely had to lift a finger and she felt like she was on fire.

He mentioned his contact information and she smirked. "Clever," She dropped her gaze to his hands as he fixed her dress, and then back up to his gorgeous blue eyes. "I'm here every Friday and Saturday night.~"

She watched the two of them leave, playing coy and giving him a little wave as he exited the hallway before she let herself into the bathroom to get cleaned up at least a little bit.

It'd been a week or so since she'd seen tall and handsome at the club, and as she prepared in front of her vanity she tilted her head different ways in the lighting, looking at her throat and seeing that whatever few marks he'd left had long since faded, and it'd been particularly disheartening to make the discovery.

She glanced at her phone, pursing her lips at the invitational text she'd sent an hour or so ago with an offer that if he wanted to come and see the show for tonight and gave the bouncers the password she'd offered him at the door he'd get in for free. It was the least she could offer after such a nice time--actually, no, that wasn't even it.

A soft sigh escaped her as she went back to her primping, using some concealer along her collarbone to cover the few bruises there, wincing at how sensitive they were still.

She'd only been thinking of him all week.

Every tall stranger with short dark hair she'd happened to glimpse, every flash of lavender, she'd done a double-take and hoped it was him. She wouldn't let herself text him, though, that'd seem too desperate. Given his demeanor, he seemed the type who got booty calls literally all the time. She wanted to stand out from every other person he'd ever played with.

She wanted to keep him coming back for more.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2018, 12:31:43 am »
Lavender didn't forget Phoenyx she'd been lovely and he thought of her constantly that night he'd been called away and most of following day. However, despite his thinking about her every time he saw something like her beautiful colouring, she wasn't high on his list. She was a player, it seemed and so was he.

Sort of.

Lavender had frowned ever so slightly at the chime of a text. Rolling over and off the chaise to check it out. Usually he put it on silent when he was about to scene but this time he'd forgotten. His eyebrows lifted up and he glanced over his shoulder at his cute little sub. They'd been talking about preferences a moment ago, and Lavender sighed loudly.

It was a pair of disapointed big green eyes that looked back at him. "I'm sorry," Lavender said gently, taking the few steps forward to gently caress the younger human's cheek. He leaned in and gave him a kiss, "It's work. Emergency," He lied before he pressed another kiss to the younger mans temple, "I'll get your name from the front desk and we can scene another time, okay?" a quiet nod and Lavender ruffled the fluff of short coppery hair before he fixed the buttons on his shirt. "Have a good evening, even if it's not with me."

Lavender signed our early - There was a descrete log left for the patrons and Lavender being half employed there, had to sign out early.

He'd have been more than happy to have gone through with it but... Lavender felt like if he had he would have felt scummy. This way he could go home, get the smell of a Literal Building Full Of Sex off of him, dress sharp and go watch Phoenyx perform. Without a co-worker. Bonus.

Lavender however, completely forgot to text back that he was indeed going to show up.

He dressed sharp down to his underware and socks. A suit, classic, something he knew he looked good in. Hair slicked back and carefully moved so the lights would pick up the streaks of lavender.  It wasnt too long before he arrived, gave the passcode before he finally sent Phoenyx a text.

"If you can find me within twenty minutes of getting this message, I'll do anything you want me to, but if you don't you do antthing I want you to."

Lavender grinned, settled into his chair, ordered a drink and an appetiser and then... Waited. Did his best to blend in. Of course, being a tall buff gentleman with purple scales on his face made him a little hard to miss.

Cheesigator

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2018, 06:14:54 pm »
As the night moved on and she pulled on a corset adorned in shimmering, iridescent crystals similar to her scales, and then proceeded to watch the others get ready as the crowds started filing in, it became apparent by the lack of buzzing from Phoenyx's phone that Handsome had either not received her text, or... Didn't care.

She pursed her lips (careful not to smudge her lipstick) and did her best to ignore her phone. Showtime was starting and she quickly set it down on her dresser, face down, and got ready to go up onto the stage first after the hostess did the usual beginning announcements and hyped the crowd.

It was a little hard to admit to herself that she was a little crestfallen, figuring he'd ignored the text. After all, he did seem the type. He'd just been so nice, and she couldn't quite place her finger on why she remembered his scent above everything else. How warm he'd been with his arms around her--

Quickly she gave herself a little shake as the hostess smiled at her and waved her onto the stage. She tossed her doubts to the wind and refused to think of it during her performance, swaying her hips as she stepped around a pole in high platform heels. She certainly wasn't a one trick pony, and it was as she was sliding down that pole upside down, back arched as she held on with only the strength in her thighs that she caught a flash of lavender in the crowd, and saw him sitting there.

The moment their eyes met she felt like she'd been hit with a static shock, and the grin on her face was adorable--perhaps a bit out of character from the sexy routine, but it didn't stop her or hold her back; if anything her performance picked up in energy, engaging the crowd to elicit whooping hollers and cheers when she gracefully curtsied at the end; no clothing had been removed tonight, but tonight it wasn't a necessity.

She slipped backstage and eagerly checked her phone, her hands trembling a little still with how fast her heart had been pounding on that stage. It was then that she saw his text--from 25 minutes ago.

Her heart skipped a beat.

Quickly, she changed out of her costume to a floor length fringe flapper-style dress, a pair of elbow length gloves, and left the glittering rhinestone necklace and heels on as she slipped out into the crowd in front of the stage as the next act continued on.

She wasn't exactly sure why her heart was in her throat, even as she stealthed her way around the outer rim of the club, remembering where he was seated as she circled around to approach him from behind. It was risky, considering he was military trained, so she spoke first to get his attention before letting her hand rest gently on his shoulder before gliding over the nape of his neck, fingertips sliding down his spine with a featherlight touch.

"Dearie me, it seems I caught your text a tad bit late. Think you could ever forgive me?~" She teased, finding it all too tempting to slide her way into his lap, instead resisting as she let her hand rest just between his shoulder blades instead.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2018, 12:04:39 am »
Lavender enjoyed the show.

He watched the smooth moves and pondered briefly about taking up pole dancing or maybe evening using a pole in his next session but that train of thought was cut short because it was not only rude, the lady on stage was distracting. Any thoughts besides wanting to interact with her on more than a few levels were tossed aside and forgotten about. While she danced, Lavender daydreamed about her and he sat patiently when she was done. He sipped his champagne and rolled his shoulders, letting his mind drift while he unwound.

It was a little classy of a place to wind down but... He'd been invited.

With no other company, Lavender was on high alert and his ears twitched when he heard the footsteps behind him. There was a different cadence between someone walking past and someone walking to him and he was ready to turn around and grab at a wrist until he recognized his lovely lady's scent beneath the smell of fancy perfumes and expensive clothes. Expensive clothing just smelled different, he couldn't tell you why. Lavender glanced over his shoulder and smiled slightly, glancing up Phoenyx from bottom to top. He licked his lips and gave a gentle shrug.

"I don't know, I think I deserve a better apology than that," Lavender stood up, all but towering over her. His tail was polite and remained motionless behind him while he chewed on his lower lip for a moment. He caught her hands, smoothing his finger tips over her palms and wrists before he moved to stand beside her, a hand resting on her lower back and wrist while he leaned down to speak into her ear.

"Well, are we going to play along? You know what the text said." His voice was a low growl and he teased the fingertips on her back downwards to the top of her backside. "Anything I want. Anything." Lavender chuckled, moving to stand up tall, "Should lead us somewhere we can ... talk... privately, hmm? Learn more about one another."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal