Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: My Wolf Won't Bite Me (Rina Darlink)  (Read 581 times)

Anonymous

Re: My Wolf Won't Bite Me (Rina Darlink)
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2010, 12:32:40 pm »
She gave a happy growl when he kissed her forehead. She started to dry herself off slowly. Thanking whatever powers were listening for the gift of two legs and not four. The gift of only having to deal with that pain a couple times a month. She ran her hand through her hair and ran the towel over it. Idina wrapped the towel around herself and left the bathroom and walked towards the stairs.

She ran her hand along the wall of the hall the stairs went up. She always felt so disconnected when she was human after a night of being a wolf. Sometimes she forgot how lucky she was to have a home like this. She had a pack, she couldn't imagine living any other way. She needed the loud busyness of a packed house. There was always something going on.

She walked up towards Andreas's room, she lacked the energy to even look for clothes. She saw him and his bed and felt better instantly. Cuddles, that was what the Doctor ordered.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal