Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: My Wolf Won't Bite Me (Rina Darlink)  (Read 580 times)

Anonymous

My Wolf Won't Bite Me (Rina Darlink)
« on: November 02, 2009, 06:12:16 am »
Idina was still in wolf form, running full tilt away from Rey and the other person she smelled. She was trying to hold onto this control she'd somehow found, remember not to eat Andreas, hoping he had the tranq gun in his room still. She wasn't sure how this would go, as soon as she howled to get his attention she'd have to take another breath...and she'd smell all that...food...she meant people, yeah people. She didn't know how she managed to control herself...but it was a fuckin' blessing.

Luckily, as this time of night most people were inside. She knew which alleys and back ways weren't often inhabited, or at least not in concentration. She could remember. This wasn't normal...not at all. She ignored it for now and kept running. Don't look a gift...wolf in the mouth maybe? She sighed and pounded harder across pavement. No one was allowed to see her, allowed to be near her. She needed Andreas...bad. Her boy, he could help her.

Panic was starting to set in the further away she got from the calming ingredient. She wanted to dig into the Earth and hide herself. if there was any Earth left to dig into. Her paws were starting to hurt, the speed the impact of the run. Her paws felt like they were going to come apart. But she ran harder. She didn't have a choice. Finally she smelled home, but it had a more tempting sort of smell to it. She ran around to the back of the house. His window was lit up. She growled to herself hoping he wasn't passed out.

Time to start howling. She lifted her muzzle to the sky and howled hard and loud hoping he could hear her.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: My Wolf Won't Bite Me (Rina Darlink)
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 10:03:56 pm »
Andreas stirred from his bed, his pillow slightly wet from his drool. He blinked his golden eyes, confused for a moment. Then the siren sat bolt upright. That was Idina. Not bothering to grab a shirt or pants, Andreas scrambled out of bed, hands groping for the gun on his dresser.

Why was she all wolfy. He didn't think she was do yet. But that could wait until later. Throwing open the door, Andreas made his way outside, holding the gun ready, "'Dina?"

He was still slightly groggy from just waking up, scanning the area. Then he saw her shape, large and furry. He wasn't a great shot but she wasn't far. He slowly exhaled, squeezing the trigger. He really hoped the neighbors didn't come out to investigate the howling. That would suck. "Come on baby. Let's get you inside."

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 12:52:42 pm »
Idina could smell him before she could see him. She could taste his scent in her mouth and she started to drool. She knew it was him, but that didn't matter when she was like this. The calming effect, whatever it had been, was too far away now. She was in trouble, bad. She started to move towards the smell slowly, carefully not to make a noise. He rounded the corner and she growled and got ready to run. The tranq was already flying. She yelped as it hit her in the side, she tried to move forward but wobbled and fell down with a thump.

In the darkness, Idina was dreaming about running along some sort of forest. A real one. She didn't really have any idea what they were like. She just imagined the fake ones but...nicer. She was in her wolf form and she was surrounded with other wolves. A few girls, a few guys. She felt like she was home with them, like she'd finally found her family. It was an overwhelming feeling. The night went on and eventually she retreated into total darkness.

Her eyes blinked open slowly. She felt like she had a really, really horrible hangover. Her head was pounding and she couldn't move. Her mouth felt insanely dry. Her eyes blinked a few more times trying to clear the sleep haze from them. She looked down and found that she was in her harness. She hadn't been in the harness when she changed though...she could remember changing but not much after. Just a few odd feelings here or there.

She pulled at the harness but knew it was useless. Her arms were strapped to the ground with large metal rings hooked into an apparatus on the floor. A muzzle like thing came up over her face, though it was empty now. Her legs were hooked in too. She groaned feeling the tight and sore muscles. This wasn't good. Normally she didn't feel like she had been using her muscles.

She couldn't taste any blood...that didn't mean anything though.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 11:47:31 am »
Andreas was curled in the corner, blanket wrapped around him, clutching at the tranc gun. Sleep had over taken him and his head was dropped forward, snoring slightly. It had been a somewhat miserable night. Normally he had a bit more of a heads up when this stuff happened, have things all ready.

Watching a scrawny, wiry kid with wings trying to lug a huge wolf into the house and into the basement was just sad. The clanking Idina made as she struggled to get up jerked Andreas awake, blinking bright gold eyes, the gun awkwardly lifting to sight on the girl.

Registering it was normal Idina, Andreas set the gun down, giving her that lopsided grin of his, "Hey beautiful." The singer stood slowly, carefully stretching out his cramped muscles, wings fluttering to try and stretch them out.

He stiffly made his way over to the girl and started undoing her restraints, "You okay? I had to drag you most of the way. Stairs weren't pretty, yeah? I didn't think ya were do to go all wolfy. What happened?"

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 11:02:23 am »
Idina growled when Andreas started talking to her, left over wolf emotions. She shook her head feeling like this was a real, real bad hangover. She looked up at him her eyes sad her lips stuck out slightly.

"I'm not sure, the night is kinda blurry." She shook her head and her voice was rough like she'd been using it too much. She thought back hard trying to reach back to before it happened. There had been a guy...she was sure of that, but nothing sexy or weird occurred, just talking. Had she just miscounted?

Her eyes went wider slowly, then she met Andreas's eyes as the memories started to fold out. It had been more than that...another wolf, not like her though.

"I think...there was another wolf."

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 01:08:28 am »
The growl had Andreas freezing, watching her just in case. But when it didn't seem to have been a warning that she was still wolfin' he continued to let her out. Once she was free, Andreas pulled her into a hug, stroking her hair, "Ya didn't seem ta have any blood on ya, so I don't think ya hurt anyone, yeah?"

He couldn't imagine what that would have been like. Andreas was a pacifist, he didn't like hurting people and never did on purpose. He continued to stroke his friends hair, wishing he could do more.

The next words startled her, "Another wolf? What? Where?"

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 12:55:27 pm »
She leaned against his chest and shoulder breathing against his shirt a heavy feeling in her own chest. She let her hand curl around one of her wrists. It felt sore and she knew it was from the restraints but she couldn't help but imagine the worst. She knew the taste of blood like one of those horrifying memories you could always feel and all you needed was a smell or taste to bring you back.

She pushed against Andreas more starting to shake slightly. She tried to remember the other wolf more.

"He wasn't...exactly like me, he seemed to be more...human when he changed." She shook her head trying to clear the smokey haze in her head. All she could see were outlines. She knew it was Rey...

"Some guy named Rey, I met him at a bar last night." She shook her head still in disbelief that such coincidence could follow her. She believed in fate, but she wasn't sure how much it included her in it's plans.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2010, 01:15:48 pm »
Andreas just held her, not saying anything. His thin arms wrapped around her, stroking along her hair. He didn’t really know what she went through and didn’t even try to understand it. The only thing he could do for her he already was, “It’s okay baby. You’re okay. I love you. Just relax.”

He fell silent as she tried to think, just rocking her back and forth silently, her holding and petting her, “Rey? I donno any one by that name. He’s a wolf? He changed ya? Is that normal?”

Andreas wasn’t sure what to do with the information on Rey. He couldn’t exactly hunt the guy down and he wasn’t sure he needed too. Maybe it was all an accident. He stood up, lifting Idina with him, “Come on beautiful. Let’s get off this cold floor, yeah? Into a nice bath, okay? I can even see about makin’ ya a bagel or somethin’ for breakfast.”

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2010, 01:38:30 pm »
She curled closer to him, her breath was starting to become even again, probably because she was forcing it. She had to focus in, to calm down. Luckily Andreas helped her stay calm he always had such a chill vibe.

She leaned against him slightly as they stood up, though in reality they were probably the same weight, she might even weigh a little more than him considering her curves.

"That sounds perfect, you're a god among men." She looked up at him and tried hard to produce a smile.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2010, 01:43:52 pm »
It was a little awkward supporting the girl, but Andreas managed it. He went slowly, not wanting to rush her. "It's true, I am. And totally great in bed too. Really, there ain't much I can't do."

When they finally made it upstairs, Andreas got Idina settled into a chair and then started moving about the kitchen. He wasn't very adept at making food, but a bagel he could handle. Dropping the bread into the toaster, he glanced over at his friend. She wasn't looking so good and Andreas wished there was more he could do for her, "What ya want on it?"

Moving closer, the siren reached up and stroked Idina's hair, "Ya want anything else Princess? Yer wish is my command."

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2010, 10:19:27 am »
Idina watched Andreas move around the kitchen, he really was one of the sweetest things on the planet, and here he was taking care of a monster like her. She shook those thoughts away. She didn't have a choice in what she was...she could only deal with it.

"That peach jelly, jam stuff or whatever it is." Her throat was raw, she needed some of that tea, that stuff Frazier had given her that one time...maybe she could find him tonight...after she recovered. The thought of movement by herself...well that was risky. She listened to him move around the kitchen and then he walked over to her.

"Thanks baby." She reached up to touch his hand, stroke it lightly. "I wish I could repay you." She tried to focus, but it was hard to. She had changed...and she had been out in the free world. There was a small part of her that wanted it to be that way every single time. It wanted to be able to run the streets and take what it wanted...but that was impossible.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2010, 11:38:54 pm »
"The what?" Andreas wrinkled his nose, trying to recall what the hell Idina was talking about. He bent over, looking in the fridge, "Is that in here?" Food wasn't something he was always on top of in the house.

He grabbed out a jar and held it up, "This it? I think I can smear your toast pretty well, eh?" Standing up, Andreas grinned and wiggled his eyebrows at the werewolf. Setting the jar down, Andreas started boiling some water. He knew Idina and she liked her tea.

"Pay me back? Why?" Andreas grinned again and shrugged, "This is what friends are for."

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2010, 07:12:15 am »
"Yeah I think that's it." She scrunched up her nose as she squinted to try and make out the label on the jar. "And oh yes, I know you can smear all over my toast."

Sometimes Idina couldn't believe her luck of finding a band of people who cared about her. Especially Andreas. Before she met him she had never had a friend that was a friend just because they liked her, just because they wanted to know her. It was hard to process that he helped her because he loved her like family. He didn't help her because he was expecting anything from her.

She gave a happy sigh, life had it's lows and then sometimes you were blessed with the highs. She sighed and smiled at him while he moved around in the kitchen. Even without having everything figured out thing could be...ok.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2010, 11:59:48 pm »
"Damn right baby. Once you go siren, you never go...uh....back." Andreas gave Idina a bright grin, fussing around the kitchen. He was somewhat of a disaster at cooking, but he could handle tea and toast.

He was pretty sure he could anyway.

Getting the mugs ready, he glanced over at Idina, "How about ya go soak in the tub and I'll bring this in? Then I can read ya a story while we pretend I'm not staring at your tits. Then, when yer all wrinkled, we'll go sleep last night off, okay?"

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2010, 12:20:09 pm »
Idina purred at the idea of a bath. That sounded...perfect. She stood up slowly feeling the groan of protest in her bones. She wandered over passed him and kissed him on the cheek then once on the neck and then walked off to the bathroom. She didn't have the normal bounce in her step. It was like the just lacked any energy to deal with it. She wandered over to the bathroom and grabbed her orange towel laying it on the toilet and running the water.

She stripped down as the bath ran, it felt like every muscle was going to fall apart. She checked for bruises as the water finished running. None to speak of except where Andreas had probably tagged her with the dart. She sighed, maybe she hadn't been in a fight then. She slipped into the bathtub the warm water running over her. Her muscles contracted for a moment then relaxed.

She loved having a big bathtub.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2010, 12:07:42 pm »
It didn't take long for Andreas to get the toast and the tea ready and find the most recent book the two of them were reading together. Andreas loved books, he thought they were amazing and few things made the siren happier then reading aloud with someone he loved.

Entering the bathroom, Andreas set the tray out next to the tub, the mug steaming. "Right, I think I got yer tea and stuff right." Settling down on the rug, Andreas stretched out, opening the book, "Cool. So, where were we...right. Racing down the hall, Larson knew he had to reach the door..."

The siren's voice was steady and calm as he sat with his friend, reading out of the book, only occasionally looking up to try and catch a peek at her naked form. This was her time and Andreas wanted her cheered up and relaxed.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2010, 10:14:25 am »
Idina ate the offerings feeling like some sort of Princess, thanks to Andreas. The tea was wonderful and warm sliding down her throat. It was so relaxing. She sighed with happiness as she felt her stomach ready for food and grumble a little as she nibbled at the toast. She felt hungry which was always a good sign of recovery. She took a bigger bite and looked up at him while he read.

She let herself drop into his voice after she finished her toast and sipped on her tea carefully. Darkened strange of her red hair moved in the water as she let her eyes close and she sunk a little deeper into the tub. His voice was so soothing. She felt muscles she didn't even know were tense relax. He was a God among men. That was a fact. She owed him big time.

He never acted really freaked out about her wolfyness, even though she knew he had to be. Andreas never looked at her like a monster...he looked at her like Idina. That was more important than anything else to her.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2010, 03:32:19 pm »
Andreas just kept reading, losing himself in the book. He was glad if he cheered Idina up a bit. He cared about her a lot, cared about all his band mates a lot, even when he didn't know how to show it well. He was often selfish and absent minded, but Andreas did try.

Idina was Idina and he didn't really care that she went wolf on him. He would treat her like a Princess when she needed him too.

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2010, 10:18:41 am »
The muscles were starting to feel less like muscles and more like limp noodles now. She set her cup of tea down on the edge of the tub and leaned back relaxing more. She felt her eyelids tugging down, even though she had slept. Though to her those nights after the change never felt much like sleep. It was more like unconsciousness. She reached out touching the side of his leg for a moment, a slow smile crossing her lips.

She felt more like Idina again. Darkness loomed on the edge of her mind, but for right now she was safe. She was perfect. She was whole. The only thing that would make this moment better was a joint. She sighed a happy sigh. She opened her eyes again to look at Andreas. She squeezed his leg gently.

"Let's go upstairs?" Her voice was soft, and tired.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2010, 09:12:07 pm »
"Yeah, for sure darlin'." Andreas set the book down and smiled. He would be up for whatever she wanted to do. She was his Idina and he loved her. Andreas loved all his bandmates, they were his friends and lovers.

Standing up, Andreas grabbed the fluffy towel and held it out for his friend to slip into. Sleeping sounded like a good idea, "You dry off and I'll go clear off the bed, okay?" With a kiss to her forehead, Andreas headed out of the bathroom. He could clean up later, when he wasn't so tired.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal