Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Mora's wants and limits  (Read 304 times)

Morathnon

Mora's wants and limits
« on: August 04, 2017, 09:40:19 am »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Depends really. Talk with me about the plot because if I am honest, I don't know my own preferences that well. I wish to start exploring my own horizons. Then I will see what I like and what I don't.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
As stated in the answer for the question above, I don't know to be honest, hopefully I can explore that a bit to find my own interests.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Depends on my muse. Currently it is on a low. I don't seem to find inspiration myself so I hope you people here can help me find my inspiration. I can try to adapt too but hopefully I don't have to force myself and can do this as intended, for fun.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
I am willing to wait for a few weeks, means three or four weeks. Longer if informed of things going on and such. But I would still prefer to not wait too long so I don't lose my interest.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I don't really mind exploring this if the person I am role-playing with wants to and will share the information later on during the plotting part.

Are you open to post volleying?
I wouldn't like to try this because of the fact that I would like to think the posts out because of my thoughts of quality over quantity so take your time to think out the posts with me and I'll do the same.

Anything else?
Nothing else really. Tried to be as informative and can't find anything else from the top of my mind.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
About this. Actions have consequences, no matter how small even attempts at such actions. Small actions as grabbing and similar. But I'd like to go with the system of attempting instead of directly doing something without someones permission.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I am fine with this as I can let it be pre-plotted or let it happen through our time playing. We can decide it together during either the plotting phase or just let it be.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
This is something I can go implying with but please, do not ask for playing as then I will just fade to black regarding to the situation and probably lose interest. Also implying

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
Depends on my partner because I do not see myself role-playing as a female character so it isn't that deep of an effect for me but I would like to avoid it.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
Is there anything you won't write?)Violence is inevitable in some cases in my own opinion. Sometimes it can be played out but please keep it within reason and let's not go too far. I do not like to go through gore and such but I can try to adapt. Let's talk about this when plotting.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
I, on these two cases just fade it to black and not look at it any further. Not even willing to talk about it when plotting I will just tune it out and pretend it never happened.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
I would like to talk about this out first, if we find it relevant to the plot I might do it but probably not. Hopefully we can work it out during plotting without raising a huge fuss over it and can continue on.

What about healing?
Healing is fine. But if it goes to interfere with things I had the character have from the start, I'd like it to probably stay like that. Depends, so please talk with me about it first before doing it. Let's see how it works out then.

Anything else?
I don't really have anything else to add but hope we can get along and role-play together well.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal