Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: O hai dar!  (Read 568 times)

Anonymous

O hai dar!
« on: October 22, 2009, 06:34:13 pm »
Heeeeey there.  xD  I'm Steph/Stuff and I'm new.  :3  I'm on RPG-D and have been eyeing up the site for ages but Rhi-Rhi posting on my request finally got me to join. XD

I'm still working on my character but if anyone has any plot ideas feel free to ask whenever.  ^^  I loves me the plots.

UM NICE TO MEET YOU.  /bow  xD
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: O hai dar!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 07:54:27 pm »
hey, welcome;oh, btw has Rhi toldja about the 5$ entrance fee? yanno, shes usually busy these days, so you can give it to me and i'll let her know you paid.

anyhoo, welcome aboard

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 08:16:36 pm »
Hi!  Your character looks awesome.  <3  I shall certainly talk to you OOC, and I'm glad you finally joined!

I've got three Pilots at present: Ezekiel, Alesku, and Liv.  I've been looking for mentees for Ezekiel, so if you need one, I'd be up for it.  Liv would never mentor a Candidate, but he does hang out in the ATC, so they might run into each other (be interesting if they did).  Oh, note--that guy Rhi mentioned in her ad, "Someone got a hand cut off after a shooting because the shooter needed the ID chip planted in his hand..."  <--That's Liv.  

And I have a Candidate, Sage.  ^^

You should join the Candidate War Games, too!  We need another person to balance it out, and it promises to be both fun and slow-moving enough that you won't feel pressure to post, if you're busy.  

I've also got cool underground revolutionary stuff going on in Haviah, and I know you're into that, so we can discuss that at some point, if you like.  It's very dark and gritty, and will likely involve a hell of a lot of dead NPCs.  And possibly PCs.

That's it.  I'm so glad you joined! YAY.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 10:10:29 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 09:11:30 pm »
Yes, do join the War Games. I feel badly for making the numbers uneven!

Annnyway, I am Kat, and I am also quite new, which means I am actually useless and can provide you with no help...

It's nice to see other new people, though! I play a candidate as well; her name is Clytemnestra, if you are interested in interacting with her. (Or rather your character interacting with her.)

So, yeah, hi; let's be friends.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 06:47:00 am »
Hmm, entrance fee you say?  Can I get in with cookies instead? D:  xD

Eee, we definitely have to rp sometime Sam. xD  Solo needs a mentor too obviously, so maybe we can work something out?  :3  I'm always up for plottage, especially the kind that involves dead NPCs and PCs. >D

-attaches self to other new person-  <3  xD  I'd love to have 'em interact some time. :3

Thanks for the welcomes, guys!  :3

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 11:24:39 am »
Welcome to RotE! Your icon makes me giggle...and ADD apparently.

But yes! Welcome, I hope you find this place to be a good home for ya. Don't hesitate to ask questions. ^_^

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 07:49:53 am »
xD  It's from District 9!  Great movie.  <3  I loved the little graphic so was like '... that's adorable, want'.  xD
Thank you!  :33

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009, 08:48:01 pm »
<3 Ahh, I loved that movie! Though it was so sad. xD One of those, "YAY! A ray of hope! LET'S CRUSH IT! Oh yay they're saved--JUST KIDDING, HAHAHA!" movies.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2009, 06:16:33 am »
Yes!  I honestly thought that the ending would be much grimmer than it was because the whole thing was just a series of 'WHAT, AWWW! D:'s  xD
And the bit.  With the leaflet.  And the 'that could be our tent'.  ;__;  Sad times.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal