Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Drinking The Pain Away (Marakai)  (Read 538 times)

Catalina

Drinking The Pain Away (Marakai)
« on: August 09, 2017, 08:16:24 pm »
          Ulrik looks through her phone for new messages on the Pilot chat. Keithen was drinking and was already drunk within thirty minutes. Must have been some strong alcohol. Or he was drinking for a while. Though Raz seemed to have been getting worried on the chat. Saying he called someone. She was leaning on the wall at this point after knocking on Keithen’s door and calling him. Nothing really happened that was cause of alarm but still she was getting a tad bit worried at this point. Keith would have heard her knocking or his phone, then again he could be passed out. Ulrik taps her foot getting impatient, she knew Raz was on the way with dye and well also with a worried mind.

She tried knocking on the door again. “For fucks sake Keithen.” Ulrik was getting frustrated. Resisting the temptation to break the door in she tried to call him again, but to no answer. Keith was never a dick. He is most definitely passed out. Keeping herself calm and letting the frustration burn down to a low, he would never ignore his friends, he was a kind guy even when drinking. Raz should be here within a minute. Ulrik looks up and down the hallway on all sides tapping her finger on the door frame humming a little tune.

Marakai2.0

Re: Drinking The Pain Away (Marakai)
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 05:25:49 am »
It didn't take long for Razican to get there - the longest part of the trip after he'd let Ulrik know he'd reached the Citadel was actually ascending the thing to reach the apartments.

The second the elevator - when did it get so cursed slow, anyway? - stopped and the doors opened, Raz dashed out, carrying a bag with two boxes bouncing inside of it, his other hand holding an iron grip on his phone.

He was winded, but surprisingly still going after running the whole way from his apartment to the Citadel. He stopped in front of Ulrik, finding himself again in front of Keithen's door. His attention was fully upon the bone-munching Pilot in front of him, and Raz greeted her with his trademark grin.

"Hey, there, pretty lady!" he started, before turning serious. "Still no answer, I take it. I, uh, called Lladre to come and open his door for us."

Catalina

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 01:08:58 pm »
Ulrik reserved the sigh of relief, saving it for when they break into Keithens apartment with Lladre's weird skills at breaking into anything. "No answer at all. I tried everything more then once also." Ulrik crosses her arms looking impatient.

Lladre runs up looking a bit out of breath carrying a small bag, "This better be worth it otherwise Pilot Summer is gonna have my ass." She greets Raz and Ulrik and then looks at the lock, "He changed it since the last time I did this, but this shouldn't be to bad." She smiles and gets to work on the lock. After a minute it unlocks and Lladre opens the door, "Welp that's it boys. I'm gonna hang out here for a few before heading out." She sits down outside against the wall, waving Ulrik inside with a smile while tapping her heels on the ground. "Call if you need me."

Ulrik roles her eyes, "Come on Raz." She walks into the apartment.

Marakai2.0

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 02:15:37 pm »
Raz smiled. "Thank you, Lladre! And, um....if she says anything, just tell her I had you do it. I'll take the heat for ya." He definitely wasn't above doing so, especially if it involved helping another Pilot. These people were his friends, his family...even if he annoyed them to no end.

He'd do anything they asked of him, and more besides.

"So just don't worry, okay? I got this." Again, that trademark grin, this time directed at the Fridge Thief. He turned from her, smiling, and followed Ulrik into Keithens apartment.

Catalina

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 03:58:43 pm »
"Your welcome." Lladre smiles back at Raz watching him walk into the apartment. Taking a bit of comfort on his words.

Ulrik looks around the apartment, it was a nice apartment. The shelves has sci-fi and fantasy decorations ans a few other very nice touch ups. Not to mention the huge bookshelf full of books. "Holly shit, its like a library." She looks at the shelves for a second. Before going back to finding Keithen.

Walking further into the living room there was a bottle of water spilt over. "Well atleast he drinks water sometimes." She heads to Keith's bedroom to find him in nothing but his sweatpants knocked out on his bed with a drink spilt on the floor. Ulrik picks up the drink and smells it wondering what it was.

Marakai2.0

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 05:39:53 pm »
"Yeah, he's got like a whole library going on here. I haven't had a chance to look at what sort of stuff he's got in his collection yet."

Raz walked with his folded behind his back, following after Ulrik with that perpetual smile on his face. He'd seen all this before, when Keithen had invited him over for food. Gooood times.

Almost as if it were remembering that day, his stomach protested loudly...he hasn't eaten since AHOW that morning. Maybe him and Ulrik could convince Keithens drunk ass to go with them for food?

It's not like he was going to be in any condition to cook - the man may be a culinary genius, but Raz wouldn't trust food from a drunk chef.

"Yeah...hopefully more than just the one bottle, though." Raz glanced at the mentioned bottle before following Ulrik into the bedroom. This was unfamiliar territory.

And then Ulrik bent over to pick up the bottle, and Raz grinned. "Wrong kinda place to offer that kind of view, Ully," he said, chuckling as he stepped back to give her some space. "Not that I'm complaining...the hell? Is he drinkin' Poitin? I didn't even know they made that stuff anymore. Jeez, no wonder he's out cold...shit's ninety-five percent alcohol, by volume. Where the hell did he get this?"

Catalina

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2017, 08:16:35 pm »
Ulrik laughs a bit, Ully huh? That was a new one for sure. "There's always more to see cutie." she smiles a bit with a wink. She feels Keiths forehead, okay he was a bit feverish. And a bit pale. He was probably dehydrated like all hell, "The better question is how is he still breathing and not in a fucking alcoholic coma. Or worse." The smell of the alcohol was definetly strong, clouding her senses. She goes turn on a light and continues to check him over, listening to his heart and checking his head over incase he bumped it.

"Can you make sure Mr.Drunky hasn't broken his legs or cut them? There's no way of knowing with these guys." After all he said on the chat that his legs hurt. Before he poofed from there pretty quickly. She gets up and runs to the kitchen, grabs some water and runs back very quickly. Then she punches Keithen on the shoulder making him a bit responsive and he groans bit mumbling. "WAKE UP PILOT AND GIVE ME TWO HUNDRED!!!" Trying her best inmitate Christaphor.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 08:49:10 pm by Catalina »

Marakai2.0

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2017, 07:40:59 am »
Oh.

Oh.

It was on.

Raz hadn't been expecting that reply from Ulrik, and momentarily he was taken aback at how easily she responded to his comment. That was new. He kinda liked it.

"Cutie, huh? I gotta admit, that's the first time I've heard that from a Pilot." He grinned widely before stepping forward to do as asked.

"I wouldn't be surprised to find out he's got alcohol poisoning, drinking that stuff. Even I won't touch it...holy shit, Ulrik. His legs are absolutely soaked in blood. The hell....did he do?"

Raz knelt down, grimacing when he put his knee on the carpeted floor and felt blood soaking into his shorts. Good thing they were already red, anyway.

For once, the playful, innocent look on Raz's face was gone, turned serious and grim when he gingerly began rolling up the blood soaked leg of Keithen's pants to inspect his leg.

"Jeez...something got a hold of him. He's got...sores all up and down his leg. And he's just oozing blood." He stood up, wiping his bloodied fingertips on his shorts.

"He's gonna have to go to the hospital, I think. This looks bad." Raz's voice had dropped several tones - usually high pitched and reminiscent of a bell's tone, Raz unconsciously dropped his constant usage of sonokinesis, his voice unbending and gaining a semblance of maturity.

"Ulrik...all joking aside...I'm worried. His leg, his pants, the blankets, the fucking floor...he's lost alot of blood."

Catalina

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2017, 01:21:19 pm »
Keithen groans some more now he was more conscious with a bit of a smile. Ulrik gives him a tiny bit of water. Then her attention went immediately to Keithen's legs when Raz pointed it out. Looking around blood was everywhere. "Holly shit." Ulrik growls slapping herself on her forehead, "Raz! We should have known something was off when he well.... Tried and failed at saying his legs hurt. We should have known that wasn't normal!" She tales a deep breath figuring out what to do about this while looking at his legs, lifting them up and examining them.

"Welp, sorry Keithen but I agree with Raz your going to the DoSAM (totally spelt that wrong)." Turning to Raz, "I want to move him to his couch. Help me with that. I'll take his legs." She gently grabs Keithen legs. "He might wake up and panic. Don't worry about it. It's natural."
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 01:45:06 pm by Catalina »

Marakai2.0

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2017, 05:38:56 am »
Raz nodded grimly, making a mental note to make a sweep through Keithens apartment when all was said and done....

And remove every. Last. Bottle.

He moved to stand in a position that would make picking Keithen up a little easier, sliding his arms beneath the other man's and clapping his hands together over his chest. Pushing with his legs, he lifted him up off of the bed.

"Fuck, it's times like this I hate being so small. I'm not made for lugging people around..." he grunted out, casting a look over to Ulrik. First, his gaze settled on her robotic arm.

She's the one with robot parts...why am I lifting the heavy end?

He huffed while they carried the unconscious Pilot over to drape him upon the couch, and released a heavy breath when it was done.

"Well, unless my awesomeness and your fine self are gonna carry him the whole way to DoSaM, we might need some help." He looked up at her again, and winked.

Catalina

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2017, 05:29:29 pm »
"Well Razy, with your looks anything is possible." Ulrik winks. She looks over to where they came from seeing a blood trail on the floor. "This whole place is going to need bombed and cleaned out. Or just closed off." She rushes over to the bathroom and grabs as many towels as she could carry and hands some to Raz, "Start wrapping his left leg up tightly." Before yelling for Lladre, "Lladre, call for some DoSaM medical evac please!!" Lladre walks in, "Already done." Then she pauses and rushes over to keep an eye on Keith's breathing taking off his glasses and putting her ear onto his chest.

Ulrik unravels the towels and starts tying them to his leg. Keith gasps a bit, "Atleast he still has feeling to his legs." She looks at the wounds some more before gasping, "Holy fucking shit! These aren't sore, they're burrows." She wraps them up more quickly now. "Keep an eye on his heart rate and breathing Lladre. If you need to get some ice from his freezer." Lladre nods keeping quiet.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal