Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: You've Got A Friend In Me! (Zombie Lady!!)  (Read 1728 times)

Anonymous

Re: You've Got A Friend In Me! (Zombie Lady!!)
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2009, 06:25:28 am »
Satori giggled, feeling a little more drunk by the minute.

"I just put em in the oven." She then looked down in surprise as Lamb was leaning on her again, and giggling at her. Satori knew she should probably change her habits of dating or mating, whichever was happening. Maybe she should just marry her job like the other Pilots. Visit Red Lit Desires when she had the time. It might make life a whole hell of a lot less complicated.

"I wish I could find someone wonderful." Satori breathed it out looking sort of away from the television and thinking about it. She wasn't sure what was possible for her, Satori couldn't even really bring to mind the image of what she would consider wonderful.

"I'm not sure I have a person out there for me anymore. Everything seems to end so badly...I have the luck that way I guess." She didn't sound sad but inside was something else. She was really starting to wonder if that was true. If she was destined to make bad choices. She looked down at Lamb seeing the brown hair fall in her flushed face. A sort of warmth filled her. At least she had her friend, someone who would make her happy. She grinned at Lamb the happiness returning to her eyes.

"But hey! I have a wonderful friend. Maybe that's all I need." She hugged Lamb close to her with one arm her plate in the other still. "Maybe you just take up all the wonderful." Satori chuckled squeezing tight then loosening her grip on Lamb.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2009, 03:47:34 pm »
"Nooooo." Lamb giggled, hugging her friend tighter, "I-I'm not trying to take take it all up." She nuzzled against Satori, "Y-you deserve the b-best." She took another big swallow of her drink, feeling very warm and fuzzy. She should know better by now then to let Satori mix the drinks. She always ended up soused and half the time Satori had to hold her hair back for her the next morning.

"You smell so good Satori. Like.....delicious." Lamb giggled, finishing off her drink, shifting her weight. She was starting to get to that horny drunk stage, "I think I might have to crash when the movie is o-over."

She glanced up at her friend, "I can s-stay here right?" She didn't want to have to get home on her own, "I like sleeping with you."

Anonymous

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2009, 05:58:02 pm »
Satori grinned and giggled with Lamb watching her swallow down more drink. She was going to be so hungover the next morning. Satori felt like she might even encounter a little bit of it. Though normally she was blessed with some sort of immunity. Satori was watching the movie humming letting her hand run down Lamb's back when Lamb told her she smelled...

delicious.

Satori did a double take looking at Lamb and trying hard not to let her mind wander. Lamb was making it really, really difficult, without even realizing it. Satori swallowed and looked down at Lamb smiling.

"Of course you can stay here." It was out of her mouth before she thought it over, like so many things tonight. Really? Could she handle Lamb being in her bed, cuddled up next to her, both of them drunk enough to make an excuse if anything happened. She really needed to stop this fantasy mode. It was leading her all sort of odd places.

"You...want to sleep in the bed?" Satori almost stuttered herself. She took another long gulp of her drink. It burned down her throat and felt perfect. She loved that burn. She tightened her grip around Lamb a little bit more.

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2009, 08:31:49 pm »
The hand down her back made her shiver, nuzzling closer to her friend. Everything was warm and fuzzy and Satori was so pretty and soft and lovely. She giggled again, spilling a little of her drink, "Oh my! I think I am very drunk."

She leaned back, blinking her huge green eyes up at her friend, "Do you not want me too? It's more comfortable in bed." She pouted slightly, "But I can stay out here if you want me..."

She trailed off, distracted by the movie. It was coming to the climactic end and she found herself sucked into the movie. Lamb wrinkled her nose, twitching it slightly, "Wait, what happened to the blond boy? The one that was in love with the girl too."

Anonymous

« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2009, 02:03:05 am »
Satori's eyes went huge as Lamb blinked big eyes at her. She knew she was going to give in. She was trying to think of something to say when Lamb's head turned back to the TV. Satori chuckled at how drunk Lamb was, she obviously hadn't been paying much attention to the movie...of course, Satori hadn't either. She turned her eyes back to the TV set as well. The blond guy...that was a good question.

"I think...he maybe fell in love with her friend or something." Satori shrugged. "Sometimes these smooshy movies are hard to follow with all the drama." She laughed. "An action movie is much easier." She stuck her tongue out at Lamb wiggled it then pulled it back in. "But you like these." She smiled at her warmly.

She was starting to feel tired, a little too drunk to stay very alert. She grabbed Lamb's hand and stood up slowly off of the couch.

"Come on you, we're going to bed." She kept her hand around Lamb's as she steadied herself on her feet. She grabbed her drink with her other hand finishing off the last of it. She thought she might need it. The world took a certain swirl after a couple seconds and she looked back at Lamb, she was completely in focus.

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2009, 10:26:32 am »
Lamb sniffed, huffing slightly against Satori, "Action movies are all.....loud and startling!" She was relaxed enough against her best friend that the stammer was mostly gone. Everything was fuzzy and warm and Satori was so amazingly soft.

The bunny made a small sound as Satori helped her off the couch, swaying on her feet slightly. She blinked heavy lidded eyes at Satori, "Bed time? But I'm not sleepy." Her statement was rather ruined by a huge yawn, her large white ears drooping against her head.

Stumbling, Lamb slung to Satori, giggling every time she tripped. She tended to lost moterskills and balance when she drank. Her arms wrapped around Satori's neck and she pressed her face into her friends neck, "Y....you are so pretty. Did you know that? Your face and...and.....um... ..your body!"

Even having to pass physical, Lamb was only just able too. She didn't have that perfect, toned body most of the other female pilots had. She still was a little pudgy around the middle. Not much, but compared to the other Pilots, it was a lot more obvious.

Anonymous

« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2009, 12:45:46 pm »
"Well, you look sleepy Lamb!" She teased and held onto her friends hand sitting her glass back down on the table. She turned to feel Lamb running into her, the other woman's arms slung around her neck. Satori's arms automatically wrapped around her waist so used to catching her friend when she was drinking. She felt Lamb's lips against her neck and her heart rate accelerated instantly.

Her arm tightened around Lamb as she spoke, her voice making Satori's skin tingle. The warmth in Satori's body returned starting at the neck the rest of her body responding. She took a deep breath trying to keep herself steady. The worst part was Lamb had no idea what she was doing to Satori...it sure seemed like she did though. Satori's other hand moved and touched Lamb's hair.

"Your pretty too Lamb." She whispered it into the top of Lamb's head. She wanted to run her hands over the other girl but held still. She was going to have to deal with Lamb in her bedroom....that was going to be the real test. She moved Lamb's hair out of the way and touched her neck for a second. She felt so warm...Satori pulled her hand back, her breath a little stressed. "Really...beautiful." She felt even more drunk as she started to walk towards the bedroom with Lamb.

She steadied herself on walls with Lamb attached to her. She took a wrong step and landed against the door frame unbalanced. Lamb wrapped around her. She started laughing hard.

"Oh god, what am I going to do with you girl?"

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2009, 02:24:19 pm »
"Nooooo!" Lamb laughed, clinging to her friend, nuzzling against her. Satori's touches got a small, happy sound from the girl. It felt so nice and the booze had dulled her sense enough that she didn't care that Satori was a girl or her best friend.

"Nooo. I'm not that beautiful. N-not like you." Lamb giggled then, stumbling along with Satori. When the scorpion tripped, Lamb gave a startled squeal, falling against Satori. Once she steadied herself, she gave a laugh, "Oh n-no! Y-you are s-supposed to be the one th-" She then blinked, confused by Satori's words, "Do with me? You w-were taking me to bed."

Anonymous

« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2009, 08:21:11 pm »
"Ohyeahbed." Satori's words were starting to mix together and become some sort of drunk mumble language. She smiled at Lamb though. Satori was still crystal clear about how this other girl was making her feel. She let her hand slide down Lamb's face for a second. She couldn't help but think what it would be like to kiss her. Satori's eyes fell to the other girls lips. She paused for a moment then let her hand slid off of Lamb's face and around her shoulders bringing her back to path to the bedroom.

Damn this was hard.

Satori was wondering why she should even try to avoid it. She was fully aware that Lamb would cuddle against her, most likely in some sort of very, very close way. Satori couldn't refuse this ache in her body much longer. It had been far too long, and she was so familiar with Lamb. It's like the pieces were falling so easily into place. She let her hand slide down Lamb's back as she lead her into the bedroom.

The blond Pilot let go of Lamb carefully once they were close to the bed.

"Yathink you can sit all by yourself?" She chuckled letting her hand drop and slightly touched Lamb's hip before going to the closet across the room. Satori pulled off her shirt and pulled on a wife beater to sleep in then a pair of pajama pants. She knew Lamb was there...could feel the sexual tension. She resisted looking over her shoulder to see if the other girl was looking at her. That battle of wills was difficult. Satori took the hair tie out of her hair and looked over her shoulder at Lamb.

"Ya need somethin ta wear...like that nightgown that's really comfy?" Lamb still felt like she was right next to her when Satori looked at her. The heat still on her body, her fingers aching to touch her, it was almost painful being too far away to do so.

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2009, 11:39:11 am »
Lamb's breath caught when Satori ran her hand down her cheek. It felt so warm and tingles seemed to explode across her skin where the other girl touched her. She swayed slightly, blinking her large green eyes up at Satori, staring up at the other girl.

Then she was being herded along to the bed, where she plopped down with a sigh. Good thing she had taken her shoes off already. Giggling, Lamb flopped onto the bed and stared up at the ceiling for a moment. Then Satori was talking to her, forcing Lamb to sit up and focus on the words, "Oh, whatever. I don't care."

Tugging her shirt up over her head, Lamb tossed it aside. She had been naked with Satori plenty of times and didn't give it much through. Her bra soon followed, tugging it off with a sigh of relief, "I think my boobs got bigger again. My bras are too tight."

The pants were a problem. Lamb's fingers tugged at the button and she made a small, upset noise, "Toooooori! My button is broken! It wont come out."

Anonymous

« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2009, 05:19:14 am »
As Satori was looking over her shoulder...there went Lamb's clothes. The blond's jaw dropped as Lamb was suddenly half naked. She turned her head away quickly and felt a blush cut across her cheeks heavy and warm. She'd seen Lamb naked plenty of times before, but it felt...different, more important and certainly more...well, arousing. She was trying to make the blush go away when Lamb spoke again.

You want me to...what?! And you're boobs have gotten...bigger?

Oh Gods.

Satori swallowed and turned around. Looking away had been a bad idea, maybe at least she would have been desensitized for this moment. She felt the blush warm on her cheeks again. Her whole body felt like it was on fire.

She was done fighting it, done pretending. Satori wanted Lamb, and it felt like the girl wanted her back. There was a whole weight off the Pilot's shoulders when she let go. She felt weightless, a whole new confidence. She walked across the room her head high and she stood at the end of the bed in front of Lamb.

She looked at her friend for a moment. This memory would be so fuzzy around the edges...maybe even gone the next morning. Satori had to remember this exact freeze frame of it though. How beautiful the shadows looked on Lamb, how warm her own body felt. She leaned down and slid a hand around to the back of Lamb's neck, Satori's eyes moving to take in Lamb's face this close. Then she leaned down slightly and put her lips on Lamb's her hand sliding up into the brunette's hair.

Anonymous

« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2009, 10:15:16 pm »
Lamb hadn't really noticed the sexual tension in the room. Everything had just been soft and warm and nice. Her eyes large green eyes lifted and she locked eyes with her friend. Full lips parting, Lamb felt her chest tighten.

No one had ever looked at her like that before. A blush crept over her cheeks, "S-satori?" The other girl kept coming closer, and Lamb knew what she wanted. She could almost feel the heat between them.

She didn't like girls. Had never been attracted to one before. But right then, all Lamb wanted was to feel Satori pressed against her. Her arms came up, pulling the scorpion closer, pressing her lips back against hers in a kiss.

Anonymous

« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2009, 11:54:43 am »
Satori had started out tentatively, worried that Lamb might freak out, at the very least pull away from her and giggle drunkenly. The response Satori received was very different. It was a rather enthusiastic response. That permission was all Satori needed. She entwined her hand into the girl's hair pulling Lamb closer, not violent just passionate. She leaned forward as Lamb pulled her and let her other hand run up the girl's arm first.

This felt so...nice. Not just nice though, it was so soft and sweet...but so...passionate. Satori couldn't think to describe it. The feeling in her body was something different than she had ever experienced with anyone else. Of course, she had never been really attached to any girl, and there had only been a couple make out sessions. This was...stronger. It had real feelings behind it.

She kissed Lamb harder, moving her hand through her hair. After a moment she moved to sit in Lamb's lap, her legs wrapped around the other girl and leaning them back towards the bed. Her hand caressed the girls neck while her tail moved to the floor to support her from falling backwards. Her other hand started to wander down Lamb's arm slowly, agonizingly. It felt so good to just move slow, even though the teasing she was doing to herself was almost too much to handle.

She let her hand drop around in front of her to mess with the button on Lamb's pants. She broke the kiss for just a second to whisper in the girl's ear. Her voice had a husky quality to it as she spoke.

"I'll get your pants off Lamb don't worry."

Anonymous

« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2009, 08:24:24 pm »
Everywhere Satori touched her felt so hot. Lamb shivered at each touch, not sure she could handle it. It felt so good, tingling and electric. Small noises escaped Lamb as she clung desperately to Satori, hands fisted into her hair and clothes.

Blinking at the words, Lamb just nodded, voice husky, "Oh...good. I....yes." Thinking was rather difficult at the moment and she didn't really want to think that hard. She just wanted to keep going, immerse herself in the warmth that was Satori.

[center:34151dgc] :heart: [/center:34151dgc]

The next morning, Lamb woke up slowly. Her head was pounding and she felt tangled up in the sheets. As she sat up, it took her a moment to realize she was naked, Satori was naked and her friends arm was thrown over her.

And there was a hickey on her stomach. Lamb's eyes widened as she took it all in. There were hickey's everywhere, both on her and a few she could see on Satori. Her blush went from her hairline well down her breasts. Oh...gods! She had had sex with Satori! Another girl!

She sat there, frozen. Bits and pieces of last night were coming back to her and she didn't know what to think. She wasn't gay! She didn't like girls, she knew that. But Satori had been so different and....it...it had just been all the drinks. And Satori was just hurt over Wulf. That was all....really...

Anonymous

« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2009, 10:31:03 am »
Satori's sleep had been blissfully dream free. Completely different than the dreams she had been having for a long time before now. They always featured Wulf and it never ended well.

She was slowly waking up and felt the warmth of Lamb next to her and tightened her grip just slightly around her. Satori wasn't really processing at full tilt yet she just knew there was a warm body next to her. When she felt Lamb sit up and a slight shake came to her body she pulled her hand back and sat up looking at the other girl. She was reluctant to do so, she could feel the haze of sleep and alcohol still holding on but it was being pulled back rather quickly.

"Lamb are you ok...." Her voice trailed off as she saw how damn red the other girl was. Satori pulled the sheet up around her. Satori looked down Lamb and saw the hickeys covering her. Satori's expression changed to shocked in an instant as the night replayed in reverse then forward. Her jaw dropped and she wrapped the sheet tighter around her leaving the comforter for Lamb.

She sat looking at Lamb not quite sure what to say to the other girl.

"Yeah...so..."

Anonymous

« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2009, 01:01:18 am »
Lamb just stared at Satori, her eyes wide, her pale skin flushed with embarrassment. How could she be so calm!? They had had SEX! WITH EACH OTHER! Which, she supposed, was how sex normally happened. But! Her! And Satori!

Still staring at her friend, Lamb didn't say anything. She just burst into tears, hiding her face in the blankets. This wasn't how it was supposed to be! Satori was her best friend! And Lamb didn't even like girls. She wanted to marry a nice, good looking man and have children!

Satori was going to hate her! Or worse....Lamb didn't like acknowledging this part, but it scared her even more that it had meant nothing to Satori. Just some fling. But it was all too much for the rabbit as she sobbed into her knees, body shaking.

Anonymous

« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2010, 01:17:23 pm »
Satori tightened the blanket around herself further as Lamb started to cry.

Well, looks like this wasn't going to be easy.

She scooted closer to Lamb and pulled the shaking woman into her arms. She let a hand stroke her hair. Ever the best friend in movements. Her mind however, was wandering getting flashes of the night before in eerie stereo. Like someone was running pieces of film through her brain.

"Lamb, don't cry. I'm not expecting anything from you...or anything like that." She let a hand rest on the back of Lamb's neck.

"It's not gonna be weird between us." She rubbed the back of the girl's neck trying to comfort her. She wasn't sure if her closeness would complicate things more than help though.

Anonymous

« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2010, 01:36:40 pm »
Lamb wasn’t sure what to do or say or how she felt about any of this. It was confusing and strange and…awful! She had slept with her best friend! Her female best friend! She felt dirty and slutty and the fact that she didn’t seem to have hated the sex made it worse. Flashes of the night kept popping up, which wasn’t helping with Lamb’s crying.

Her sobbing didn’t get any quieter as she leaned into her friend. She turned, clinging to her, inhaling the other girls scent. More memories flared back and Lamb jerked away, pulling the sheet tighter to her, “N-no! I h-have to g-go!”

Scrambling out of bed, Lamb threw her clothes on, not looking at Satori, her face flushed red. She couldn’t be attracted to Satori. She couldn’t! As soon as she was mostly dressed, Lamb ran for the door, not even bothering with her shoes. She could get them later. Right now, she just wanted to be alone.

Anonymous

« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2010, 02:24:16 pm »
Lamb pulled away and Satori felt a pain somewhere inside of her. She grimaced as the girl pulled her clothes on and Satori moved to stand up. Lamb was already halfway out the door as Satori pulled the sheets tighter around her and standing up. She sighed and banged her head against the door frame as she heard the front door slide closed with 'shhhhs' noise.

Well, this was just perfect.

Could Satori really not keep it in her pants even around her best friend? And a girl no less? That part didn't bother Satori as much. She had never though of herself as bisexual...curious maybe but it didn't matter to her. She was really worried about having hurt her friend. One of her closest friends. She pulled the sheet tighter around her and walked out of the room.

The sheet trailed behind her across the floor. It made her think of a fancy gown, some sort of princess dress. She growled and dropped it going back into her room and putting on a sports bra and a pair of shorts.

Today, was a lazy day.

She was feeling an overwhelming regret and tried to go back over just how it had happened. She was making coffee, but not feeling the cold edge of mugs or the water on her hands or the movement of adding the grains in. She just saw and felt bodies, and cloudy, woozy mind workings. She couldn't remember a place where Lamb said no, or even acted like she didn't want it. She hoped she hadn't overstepped her boundaries, though obviously some line had been crossed.

She poured the coffee into a mug and went outside on her balcony sitting in the comfy chair she left out there. The sky was empty and vast. She felt the world waking up around her. She knew there was something to last night. She just hoped whatever it was wouldn't come between her and Lamb. It hurt to even think of that.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal