Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: You've Got A Friend In Me! (Zombie Lady!!)  (Read 1727 times)

Anonymous

Re: You've Got A Friend In Me! (Zombie Lady!!)
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2009, 10:54:05 am »
The way Lamb reacted to the hug confused Satori even more, she had to stop herself from going any further. The noise? The hair stroking? Satori loved to have her hair messed with. She felt even warmer than she had before, and more unsure of what was going on inside her mind, and in her body. Then the compliments, she was pretty sure Lamb was even still a virgin, unless the other girl had left that out in conversations. They'd never really covered it though because Lamb was so nervous about well...almost anything.

"I hope other people think that." She grinned at Lamb widely from the kitchen. Her hands were moving automatically putting the little snacks on the sheet.

"I think I got it, you can stand there and look pretty all you want." She glanced up at Lamb for a moment observing her, noticing more and more how pretty the other Pilot was. Little details that she hadn't before, and characteristics that were in shining in a different sort of light.

"After all, you do such a good job." A slight smirk followed. Finally they were all on there separated just so and she opened the oven sliding them in. She looked over to Lamb who was asking her for another drink.

"I would love one hon. Thanks."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2009, 02:09:28 pm »
Lamb absently ran a hand along he arm, still feeling a slight, tingling rush from her hug with Satori. There had been something a little..different about that one. An odd tension in the air, though Lamb wasn't sure she disliked it. Her green eyes followed Satori, blushing slightly and wanting another opportunity to hug her friend.

Giving her a bright smile, Lamb ducked her head shyly, "Of course p-people w-will think t-that." She was starting to calm down from the earlier nervousness, her twitching lessening.

When Satori looked over at Lamb, the girl quickly dropped her eyes, trying to pretend she hadn't just been staring at Satori. The girl really was pretty. Lamb was still a little afraid of her tail and probably always would be. It was so very predator. But other then that, Satori was as lovely as any of the other Pilots. Prettier then many.

"O-oh!" Satori's comment had Lamb blushing and she gave a small laugh, "Silly! Y-you are j-just being silly n-now." Moving back into the living room, Lamb quickly poured them both new drinks. Nice, strong drinks, or as strong as she could make them without being icky. She took a long drink of hers before heading back to the kitchen, "H-here ya go. I hope its okay. I-I'm not as good a-at making them as y-you are."

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2009, 01:45:33 pm »
Satori watched Lamb walk away her upper teeth digging into her lip. Satori's eyes were drifting over Lamb's body before quickly turning herself back to the oven. She realized she had already put the snacks in the oven.

Damn! Oh! The timer. Thank god. She quickly clicked the buttons to set the time. Her eyes couldn't help but slide back to Lamb slowly as she bent over mixing their drinks. Her head was swimming trying to catch up with what was going on. What was she going to do? This was just too strange, maybe it would pass in the night, maybe it was just a phase? She looked down then back up. The way her body felt when she looked at Lamb suddenly didn't feel like a phase.

She wanted an explanation, but she was presented with a drink instead which was probably a much better idea at the moment.

Her fingers slid around the glass bumping Lamb's for a second then she pulled it back taking a long drink.

"You mean you don't make them to knock me out." She snapped her fingers at Lamb pointing at her and winked. "This is tasty though. Don't doubt that." Satori always made her drinks too strong for anyone else. Anyone but Marshal so she had probably picked the habit up from him like she had so many others.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2009, 09:33:02 pm »
There was a strange feeling in the air. Lamb couldn't quite put her finger on it, but it was something. And she couldn't stop looking at Satori. Though she always liked to look at Satori. But now she was suddenly shy about Satori catching her looking.

The touch of the other girls fingers against her own made her jump a little, her cheeks flushing slightly. She gave a small laugh to try and cover it, quickly taking a long drink, "N-no. I've n-never been good at m-making them strong."

Satori was so cool and beautiful and confident. Lamb had never really understood why her friend always seemed to settle for people like Marshal and Wulf. She could do so much better. Like....like....Lam b took another sip, trying to calm her racing heart and think of anyone good enough for her best friend.

Well...there wasn't anyone. But....well, Satori deserved only the best. And that playboy wannabe Marshal and the immature Wulf were just not that. Smiling at her friend, Lamb glanced back at the living room, "D-do we want t-to w-watch the m-movie while we wait? Or w-wait until the f-food is done."

Not having much of a tolerance and having already downed on of Satori's killer drinks, Lamb could feel the effects already. And was staring at Satori's lips for some reason. They were really pretty, soft looking and full.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2009, 11:34:02 am »
Jumpy? She eyed Lamb after she jumped for just a second. Was the feeling in the room as electric as it felt to her? It had the sort of air to it that she might be dreaming it. Except she was almost positive that dreams would be easier. That she could take what she wanted without fear. This was obviously not what was going on here. In this dream she'd be taking everything far too seriously. She let out a breath and pushed her inner monologue aside as Lamb asked her about the food.

"We could start watching and I'll just grab it when it's done." Anything to fill the space of talking. She was sure something weird would slip out if she had to speak. How had everything escalated so quickly in her mind? She moved passed Lamb touching her arm for just a second as she headed to the couch. Damn booze, always made her more touchy, now she just couldn't help it.

She sat down on the couch grabbing the remote, holding onto it for dear life. Now things were forced for her. Anytime she felt with over whelming power that she needed to do something it was this force, this push. How would she get through the night? She pushed it down with some booze. Maybe she'd just get so drunk she'd pass out before she could make any stupid mistakes and hurt this friendship.

This was just dumb.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2009, 07:27:07 pm »
Lamb drained her drink, hoping the alcohol would calm her down. She wasn't sure why she was so jumpy, why that hug had gotten to her. Or the fact that Satori was single again kept running through her mind. It was just...silly. That's all.

Her movements were a little unsteady, though she managed to get there just fine. She curled up on the couch, leaning against Satori. It felt  nice, the contact. She was always a touchy drunk. And part of her liked being able to use that as an excuse to cuddle with her friend, "W-want to m-make more drinks?"

She giggled then, finding that a little funny, though she wasn't sure why, her head resting on Satori's shoulder, "B-better start it. S-so you can s-see your.....what's his name."

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2009, 01:20:04 pm »
"Ooooh. Dominic. I had forgotten. What are we waiting for?" She slid an arm around Lamb without really thinking as soon as the girl had cuddled next to her. It was a normal pose they found themselves in pretty often. At least when they had started drinking. Satori was wondering though if watching Dominic was such a good idea. Getting her engine revving more might have some sort of effect on the situation at hand.

It's not a situation idiot, you're just being weird!

Sometimes she was pretty sure that she was harder on herself than her Dragon. She hit the play button on the movie and then smiled realizing her drink was gone too. Damn that was fast.

"Of course I'll make drinks." The opening credits were rolling across the screen while she leaned forward still somewhat tangled in with Lamb as she started to mix drinks. She uncapped the rum, soda and juice and started mixing together almost scientifically. "I will warn you though," Her hand dumped some more rum in each cup. "...that the Rule of Exponential Drunk Increase is in effect." It was what Satori always called that thing that she swore was scientific fact.

It was her habit of as the night of drinking wore on, the tipsier she got the more she added into the drinks she made. Along with the fact that it generally increased with each glass. She just couldn't help it. She head a familiar song running over the opening scene of the movie and glanced up as she started to pour the juice next. Oh romance movies, she hoped this was a good idea and not a terrible one.

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2009, 09:51:10 am »
Lamb nuzzled happily against Satori for a moment, warm and happy and pleasantly drunk. She had always been a cheap drunk, "Yeeeeeah. Dominic!"

She wasn't really sure why, but she seemed more aware then usual of how nice it felt to be pressed against Satori. How well they fit together, how soft Satori was. Shaking her head a little, Lamb did her best to ignore those thoughts.

Her friend pulling away to mix the drinks made it a little easier to think clearly, but the earlier drinks meant she could only think so clearly. She frowned slightly at Satori's rule, "Oh....g-good p-point. I d-don't want to p-puke..." She had never been much of a drinker and after becoming friends with Satori had spent more then one night clinging to the toilet.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2009, 01:28:17 pm »
Satori grinned at how enthusiastic Lamb was about the movie, and well about everything. Of course the gran attitude changed quickly when Lamb realized how drunk Satori might get her over the rest of the night. Generally there was a certain point where Lamb was fine but couldn't really make her own drinks. Satori then always stepped up to the challenge and got her way too drunk for her own good.

"I'm good still I'll take it easy on yours." And she actually did. She felt sympathetic today. Sometimes Satori would gradually add more to Lamb's drink to help her fix that light weight problem. Today, she felt like maybe something bad would happen if both of them got drunk. She tried not to think on the weight of that idea on her shoulders. It passed quickly after she took a drink of her mix.

Hers wasn't something to take lightly.

She leaned back feeling good all over again with that trail of warmth going down her throat. This just felt nice, comfy. She handed Lamb her drink and then snaked an arm around her again almost unconsciously, or at least she hoped it looked that way. She turned her attention back to the TV as the credits finished and the female lead was on screen with some of her friends.

Satori watched with interest as she realized slowly she was looking at the women a different way. It used to be she could say certain things were attractive or unattractive. Now though, it actually pulled a physical response from her. When she noticed how nice the girl's hair looked or how her clothes fit her it wasn't in the same way it used to be. She looked down at Lamb her arm laying on her friend's stomach and felt odd, and warm suddenly. Very warm.

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2009, 01:33:23 am »
It was far to late for any thoughts on not getting Lamb drunk. The poor rabbit had already had several shots and she was a cheap drunk. She giggled and cuddled closer to Satori, the alcohol was starting to hit her hard. Not having any food in her stomach wasn't helping either, "Thanks. I.....oh my." Lamb blinked, "I'm already drunk, aren't I?"

Lamb took her drink and settled back against Satori. This was what they always did, though Lamb wasn't as used to being so very aware of her friends warmth against her. Or how very soft Satori felt. Or how nice she smelled.

Shaking her head, dark curls moving against her face, Lamb took another drink, trying to watch the movie. She didn't get it. There was no way she was feeling what she was feeling. The female lead didn't do anything for her. She was far more interested in Dominic. But, Satori still smelled so nice. It was just the booze. Had to be.

"Ummm....how is the food? Did you set a timer?"

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2009, 04:54:49 pm »
She noticed Lamb shaking her head, and looked down at her cuddling her closer.

"Sorry dear, but yes you're at least tipsy." She chuckled her body moving against Lamb's. She was so warm. "And time is ticking away. Should be done soon." She grinned and turned her eyes back to the television. Dominic was on screen now. She had been prepared to be uninterested in him. After all if she was so interested in the female lead...she wasn't even sure of her actual name, how could she care about him?

However his dark looks still issued a response from her. Very physical. She adjusted in her seat a little bit, trying to ignore the tension in her body. She very much wanted contact, and wanted it everywhere. This Dominic fellow wasn't helping. Her eyes slowly drifted from the television back to Lamb the way her body felt with Satori's arm wrapped around it. She caught a breath silently.

She imagined herself moving her hand up higher, rolling Lamb over and pulling her up by her chin and closer to her. The flash of this fantasy was vibrant in her mind. It tingled against her skin. The feeling was just barely tangible. Then she imagined their lips touching and her hang going back down lower. Slowly her hand started to move up Lamb's stomach, not drawing attention to it but feeling Lamb's shirt slide under her fingertips.

Beep. Beep. Beep....

The breath Satori had been holding blew out and she moved carefully but quickly away from Lamb to the kitchen.

"And there it is now!" She pranced to the kitchen, her mind was still woozy from the day dream. A very vivid day dream. She couldn't believe that. She sighed and pressed the button for the time to turn off, slid on an oven mitt pulling the cookie sheet out the oven setting it on top then shutting off the heat. Then she started opening cabinets looking for plates. She tried not to let her mind wander back to what she had been thinking but somehow...she did.

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2009, 11:18:48 am »
Everything felt soft and hazy to Lamb, pleasantly cocooned in an alcoholic buzz. If she hadn't knocked so many back, she might have been a little more embarrassed. As it was, Lamb was happily curled against Satori, nuzzling rather close to the scorpion girl's breast, "Dominic is so g-good looking."

Lamb giggled. She was drunk. She didn't twitch as much when she was this relaxed and comfortable, her stammer lessening, "I can see why y-you like him. He is no Gregory....b-but not bad."

The girl went a little still when she felt Satori's hand move over her stomach. She knew her friend was just adjusting, but it still sent a tingling warmth through her. Her lips parted, face just a little flushed.

Beep. Beep. Beep....

She jumped at the timer, making a small, startled sound, flushing darker as she realized how silly that looked. She gave a small laugh to play it off, standing up unsteadily, before sitting right back down. She flopped over the edge of the couch, watching Satori, "I think you h-had better bring it too me. I'm kinnda wobbly." She blinked, the booze cutting out her brain to mouth filter for a moment, "Wow. You have a really great butt Satori."

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2009, 12:51:19 pm »
"Of course I'll bring them to you Lamb!" She grinned to herself finally finding the plates and starting to put the little snacks on them. She was doing it slow in over exaggerated movements so that she'd have to pay attention to it and focus. It was hard to focus with the warmth in her body from the alcohol, from the tension. She could quite keep her mind in one direction, well that wasn't quite true it was going in one direction just the wrong one. She started to drift off again where her mind had left off before the buzzer.

Her hands sliding over Lamb's hips while she looked at her, blushing of course. She could see it so easily...so real. There was something in her eyes though, besides being nervous a desire, a commanding sort of look in her face. She imagined Lamb sliding hands down her back and down passed her tail then...

What? She...did she just?

Satori got jerked back when Lamb spoke the two worlds overlapping suddenly. Satori found her face growing warm. She had never eeeever heard Lamb say anything like that to her before. She would tell Satori she looked pretty and everything else but she had never said anything...like that. She picked up the plates trying to regain her composure.

"Why thaaank you Lamb." She couldn't quite keep the flirting out of her voice, the little bit of darkness, the husky sound. She coughed to try and cover it up. Damn drinks....made things more confusing. She walked back over to the couch sitting down next to Lamb and holding the plate out to her, then suddenly she had this idea...this evil idea. It was so good she couldn't help it, the memories too vivid.

"...However," she jerked the plate back behind her after setting her own on the table. "What...are you going to give me for it?" She smirked at Lamb and eyebrow lifted as she held the plate in her hand.

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2009, 09:38:03 pm »
"Yay! Thank you!" Lamb giggled, smiling at Satori. Her eyes followed her friend, cheeks flushing slightly. She must be drunk, to have the movie getting her this hot and bothered. And watching the way Satori's pants clung and moved against her was only making it worse.

Lamb paused, blinking. Satori? Why...was she staring at Satori so much. She tried to think about it, but her brain was too fuzzy from all the drinks. And what did it really matter? Satori was sexy!

She was pulled from her thoughts by Satori's response to her comment. And that voice made something tighten low in Lamb and her cheeks got a little darker. She probably would have said something flirty back if she had any idea how to flirt. Instead, Lamb just blushed, fidgeting, "I-is it me? O-or is it really...hot in here?"

As her friend came back into the living room, Lamb turned around on the couch, holding her hands up for the plate. When no food was set into her hands, she pouted, sticking her lip out, "I don't have anything. What do you want for i-it?"

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2009, 11:47:04 am »
Satori had so many images and ideas running through her head that she knew exactly what she wanted to say. She was just trying to keep her mouth from blabbing that everywhere. Several different version were running through her head in fact, easy versions, harder versions. The question was just so loaded. She wasn't sure whether she wanted to run away or dive head first into a strange sort of world.

She swallowed nothing trying to think of something quickly that was safe. It wouldn't be that odd to flirt some, she did it all the time with Lamb but suddenly there was some sort of purpose to it. She wasn't sure if she could stop it from continuing down the hill into other things, like she had tripped and was rolling down the hill way too fast. Except it was fun too, very fun. Too much fun maybe, if that possible.

She would just take a breath and say whatever came to mind. That was easy right?
Here it goes.
Breath...

"Kiss on the cheek." The words came out alien to her and she had leaned forward closer to Lamb pointing at her cheek with the free hand. A warmth came to her cheeks. How did that decide to come out of her mouth. She hated herself so much right now. That sudden fear of rejection was flaming hard in her stomach.

Butterflies? Pfft. That was never an accurate description.

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2009, 02:42:19 pm »
"Oh!" Lamb giggled, cheeks darkening with a deeper blush. She was too drunk to really think much about it though, and she had always been more relaxed around Satori. She could feel her heart pounding and her belly fluttering with excitement.

Leaning up, Lamb wrapped her arms around Satori's cheek, giggling again, the alcohol heavy on her breath. Shy for a moment, Lamb ducked her head, nuzzling against Satori's neck, "You a-are making me blush!"

Taking a deep breath, the girl lifted her head, kissed Satori on the cheek, and then flopped back onto the couch, covering her face with her hands, "Oh! That was em-mbarrassing! I've never d-done that before!" Lamb had almost no sexual experience and hadn't had many female friends that she had been very physically affectionate.

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2009, 06:55:19 am »
There was a brutal second where Lamb was blushing so dark and not moving. Satori felt her stomach curl into itself. She was probably seeming far more intense than necessary, luckily she could blame it on being drunk. She tried to figure out if maybe she should quickly say she was  kidding, that it was all a joke. Then all of a sudden Lamb was almost in her lap.

Lamb probably didn't even process how good it felt to have her that close. Giggling nervously, she probably had absolutely no idea. Lamb was against Satori's neck breathing and laughing. Satori bit her lip for a second trying not to touch her friend. This was just...confusing. She wanted to let her hands slide over the other girl's back. Warmth fluttered from her neck to the rest of her body, she thought she couldn't get any warmer. She sighed mentally in happiness.

then Lamb's lips touched her face for a moment. She felt that couple seconds in perfect clarity, her whole body reacting to Lamb. Her lips felt soft against her cheek, giving, sweet, but tentative. Then they were gone. Lamb was laughing and Satori recovered quickly handing her the tray.

"Well you have earned this!" Then she opened her mouth in mock surprise. "Your first girl on girl kiss?! I'm so honored." She stuck her tongue out at Lamb grabbing a snack off her own plate.

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2009, 10:49:19 am »
Lamb could feel her own heart pounding, her cheeks still warm, her lips tingling slightly. It was strange and Lamb wasn't sure what to make of it. So she just reached up and took the plate from Satori, grinning, "Oh h-hush! You've n-never been with a girl either!"

Despite the moving playing, Lamb kept finding herself glancing over at Satori. Her friend was so pretty. Her skin was flawless and that beautiful blond hair. Lamb loved Satori's hair.

Lamb kept her mouth occupied with the food, making pleased sounds as she ate. It was really good. And it kept her from saying something stupid to her best friend. The movie had to be getting to her, Lamb kept shifting her body, feeling rather damp in her nether regions. And she could smell that Satori was as well. That was not helping.

"You...r-really like Dominic, huh?" Lamb knew that, yet for some reason, it made Lamb want to shut the movie off.

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2009, 02:06:35 pm »
Satori tried to ignore the girl comment, she had kissed a girl a few times, those random party things. She may have even messed around once or twice, those days were a little blurry though.

"He's attractiveish." She stuck one of the little pizza things into her mouth chewing slowly to occupy her. She suddenly felt a lot less excited about Dominic. Her mid was too focused on other things.

"He seems dangerous." She chuckled to herself shaking her head. "I don't why that's always so interesting to me. The bad boy." She grinned to herself shaking her head and then popping another tiny pizza into her mouth. A couple times she saw Lamb peeking at her out of the corner of her eye. She wasn't sure if it meant anything but if felt like there was something to it. It was a vibe sort of thing.

She kept peeking at her too.

"I don't know, it's never really worked out for me to do the odd thing." She shrugged. "Maybe sometime." She chuckled shaking her head and putting another one on her mouth.

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2009, 09:49:25 pm »
"These t-turned out r-really good." Lamb made sure to eat a few. It would help with how drunk she was. She shouldn't have had so much, her head was spinning a little. But it was so fun.

Something not that funny happened in the movie and Lamb burst into giggles, leaning against Satori, "I-I don't get why you like b-bad boys so much." Her head tilted back, brown curls falling into her face, "T-they never treat you good."

Satori was so warm and comfortable. Lamb liked leaning against her. It just felt right, "Y-you should b-be with s-someone wonderful." Though it was kind of nice to have her best friend all to herself. No guy in the way.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal