Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hull Breach Shmull Breach [OPEN!]  (Read 764 times)

Offline Tally

Hull Breach Shmull Breach [OPEN!]
« on: February 04, 2014, 09:14:18 pm »
Shanthe was bored out of his mind.

He should have been in a bar right now, seducing some poor idiot out of his wallet and personal information.  Instead, he and about a thousand other people were trapped in this one rather lackluster commercial district of Cancer by a hull breach.

No bars here.  No night clubs.  No place for him to go where people might specifically be looking for sex.  And after he'd gone to so much effort!  He was wearing the low-cut jeans that made his ass look incredible and a top that bared his midriff.

Since he couldn't access any of his usual haunts, he'd settled in at an outdoor cafe, but it looked like the repairs would take them at least 24 hours.  He slouched in his seat, groaning aloud.  Maybe he could find some horny loser to wrap around his little finger and actually get a comfortable place to stay tonight.

Gary Dex

Re: Hull Breach Shmull Breach [OPEN!]
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 08:46:50 am »
A hull breach. What do they pay these engineers around here, like minimum wage?

Wait... They do... if they get paid at all... That explains a lot.

Gary groaned in supreme boredom. His 'office' with the gang was in the breeched section. Which meant all his toys were getting spaced out of his office through a vent, or generically bashed into pieces through the hallways.

Great. He had some stuff he really wanted in there. Shows just how great Cancer is for keeping fancy stuff.

He plopped into a seat next to a weird looking dude in crappy jeans and only half a top. But Gary didn't really care, until they opened the area back up for him to see just how much was left of his office. He leaned back in the seat, hung his head back over the edge of the chair, and groaned in annoyance.

Offline Tally

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 01:25:31 am »
This wouldn't be so bad if the repair crews would just give them some news for fuck's sake.  No one told them how progress was going, how long they had left to wait, nothing.  Would they be stuck here until tomorrow?  Who the fuck knew?

Shanthe was just thinking it would be fun to get a couple of people fighting in public over him when some dude took a seat next to him.

"Hey," Shanthe said, and he knocked on the table to get the guy's attention.  "You have a place near here?  A home, a hotel room, anything?"

Gary Dex

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 12:33:16 pm »
Gary snapped his head up at the knock on the table. The dude next to him... seemed pretty cool. And was asking him something. Gary shook his head for a minute.

"Wha? A place? Not really... My "office" is in the breached zone. Normally I'd go there... but I think my folks are away from their place at the moment. I have my old room there still."

What was going on? He was going to take this handsome stranger to his folks house?

Then again, what did he care? This dude seemed cool... and handsome.

"Yeah.. Come on." Gary got to his feet and started dragging the man by the hand to a shortcut to the neighboring residential section.

Offline Tally

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 10:54:18 pm »
Holy fuck!  Shanthe wasn't even utilizing his charms yet, and this guy just randomly invited him to his parents' house?  Weird...and lucky.  The freaky idiot was probably going to try to rob him or something and there was nothing Shanthe liked better than utterly ruining overconfident jackasses.

"Ooh, your parents' house.  Sexy.  Lead the way."  He didn't let the guy hold his hand, though.  He could follow along just fine on his own, thanks.

Gary Dex

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 12:34:41 pm »
Gary was excited.

What was actually happening was again one of his gangs setups. As they passed into the "shortcut", Gary kicked a loose pebble into a metal barrel down the alleyway.

As much as Gary didn't like how the gang made a living, it was still a living. And it was still a fair living.

Gary stopped just 5 ft past the barrel, and turned around to face this gay sucker. His buddy popped the lid on the barrel, and stood up with a knife poking into the man's bare mid-back.

"Alright, money, good stuff, et cetera. You should know the drill."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal