Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Give and take. [Tally!] [M]  (Read 12884 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Give and take. [Tally!]
« Reply #140 on: February 05, 2013, 01:12:12 pm »
Ari scoffed at that, rose to his feet, and wasted no time in scooping Nathan up and throwing him over his shoulder like a sack. He'd been manhandling him this entire encounter and wasn't about to break the trend; besides, the guy liked it.

"I'm a fuckin' knight, darlin'. The most gallant gent you'll ever meet," he said, giving Nathan's ass a squeeze as he headed to the bathroom. "I'd say I'm downright magnanimous. Munificent, even! And I'm offended that ya find any of this surprisin'. I'm a giver, what can I say."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #141 on: February 05, 2013, 10:20:37 pm »
He really could have walked.  This was better, though, like a continuation of last night, like it wasn't quite really over, even though they'd both have to get back to their lives here soon.  Nathan hadn't meant to get tied up here so long.

Ari grabbed his ass, made him hiss.  It was plenty sore.  Ari had really done a number on him last night with that belt.  With Nathan's belt.  "Oh yeah, you're basically like a saint.  What was I thinking?"

It was damn hard to be snooty hanging upside down.

(tied up, GET IT?? xDD )
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 11:21:12 pm by Tally »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #142 on: April 09, 2013, 11:07:27 pm »
"Ya weren't, sweetheart. That's the point."

Ari kicked the bathroom door shut behind them, both to give them more space in the cramped quarters and to send the message that Nathan wasn't going anywhere yet. In one smooth motion, he swept Nathan down and into the shower, then reached in to turn the knobs.

Cold water came blasting out of the shower head.

"Whoops."

He'd have to remember to get the water heater fixed some day.

[OMG I DO! TIED UP! BECAUSE THE CUFFS?! *SLAPS KNEE*]

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #143 on: June 23, 2013, 12:24:26 am »
"Ah, shit!"  The cold water shocked his system and he jumped back and plastered himself in a corner of the shower. 

"That was low."  If he thought he could have gotten away with it, he'd have pulled Ari in after him, clothes on and all.  It'd serve him right after that.  The only thing stopping him was knowing he didn't have the leverage or the strength to haul Ari in her bodily.

He held a hand under the stream, but it wasn't getting so much as a degree warmer.  "Tell me you have hot water on this huge boat."

Damn, he'd just better.  Nathan's sore muscles really could have used the heat.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 12:26:48 am by Tally »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #144 on: August 25, 2013, 01:29:21 pm »
"Oh, naw, it's alright! Just give it a sec, darlin'. It'll start warming up in a few."

Ari took his sweet time undressing, because it took a little over a minute before the water heated. By the time he'd stripped down, the mirror had begun steaming up, and only then did he step into the shower stream and close the door behind him. It was a tight fit; his shower wasn't exactly big, but it could fit the two of them if they stood close together. And since he never had anyone in his shower that he didn't intend on bending over, it worked out!

He pressed Nathan back against the cool shower wall and gripped his wet hair so he could tug his head back. His lips found his ear, nibbling lightly on the rim before growling against him, "Now ya done complainin' or am I gonna have to gag ya?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #145 on: October 01, 2013, 11:40:17 pm »
The hot water, when it finally did warm up, felt like seven layers of heaven all over Nathan's skin, even with the stinging of his hip where Ari had cut him.  It was possibly even more heavenly than anything Ari could have done for him just then.  Made him wish, even if only briefly, that they'd already parted and he could indulged in a long, hot shower alone.

Then Ari was in there with him, pressing him back against the still-cool shower wall.  Risky as it was to mouth off, he couldn't help himself.  Ari made it so much fun.  "I dunno...you done baiting me with your shitty ship's run-down equipment?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #146 on: October 07, 2013, 12:54:27 am »
The words had scarcely left Nathan's mouth when Ari dug the fingers of his free hand into the cut on Nathan's hip, hard and sudden. He jerked Nathan's head back further, putting his face to the water streaming down onto them. He held him tightly, trapping him between the wall and his body.

"You're gonna wanna apologize for that real fast, bitch," he said, and shoved Nathan's head back down so he could get a breath before wrenching him back again. "I tolerate a lot of stupid shit, but no one, no one insults this ship. So fuckin' apologize. Now. Before this ship's shitty, run down equipment drowns ya."

Ari let Nathan lower his head again, but kept a tight grip on his hair and dug his thumb into his wound harder, until the water draining at their feet took on a pink tint.

Offline Tally

« Reply #147 on: October 07, 2013, 01:10:31 am »
Nathan let out a grunt of pain, but then had to clamp his mouth shut again and hold his breath as Ari forced his face beneath the stream of water.  He didn't fight back, didn't think he could actually have gotten out of this even if he wanted to, even if he were seriously fighting for his life.  In an open space, he might have been able to take Ari.  But here?  In this confined space and with the height and strength Ari had on him?  He had no chance.

When it was safe to breath again, he drew in a few deep lungfuls of air, slowly.  The threats got to him less than Ari digging into the open wound at his hip.  If anything broke this contest of wills, it would be that.

"Did I strike a nerve?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #148 on: December 05, 2013, 12:11:07 pm »
"Naw," Ari said, and dug his thumb in even harder, pulled his hair a little tighter.

"But I'm gettin' intimately acquainted with your nerves right now so ya better get apologizin'. Bend over," he said, then abruptly shoved Nathan down, one hand still on his hip to hold him so he didn't slip and bash his head on a knob. He would have to either brace against the wall or hold onto the faucet.

"Now, I better hear some 'sorry's soon," he said, and abruptly smacked Nathan on the ass with his open palm. Hard. The combination of freshly whipped, raw wet skin getting struck under hot water couldn't have been pleasant.

Offline Tally

« Reply #149 on: December 09, 2013, 11:46:46 am »
Agh.  Okay, that fuckin' hurt.  Like really fuckin' hurt, and Nathan gritted his teeth to endure it.  Ari didn't even give him time to obey, just shoved him down, and he had to throw both hands out against the wall to catch himself.

As much as he'd wanted to get on his knees and get Ari's cock into his mouth, he had to admit this was fun, too.

He opened his mouth, was right on the verge of giving Ari what he demanded, but the strike on his bare skin broke him off.  He'd meant to say it, he really did, but it got lost in a moan instead.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #150 on: January 21, 2014, 01:01:19 pm »
"What's that? I can't hear ya. You're gonna have to use your words," Ari said, and smacked him hard again, this time on his bruised thigh. "It's gonna be worse for ya if ya don't. I don't think ya want me to use the belt here."

Another hard strike. "So ya better use that mouth to apologize. With words or somethin' even more convincin'."

Offline Tally

Re: Give and take. [Tally!] [M]
« Reply #151 on: March 16, 2014, 10:32:32 pm »
Oh, right.  Duh.  At least they were on the same page.

Nathan shoved himself off the wall and slicked wet hair back from his face.  He shot a glare at Ari, but dropped to his knees immediately.  Wouldn't want to give the impression he was being defiant now did he?

With one hand braced against Ari's thigh, he wrapped a hand about his cock and pumped it a couple of times, eyes aimed upward as he paused and—yeah he was actually being defiant, but Ari expected it.  He'd be hoping for it even, and Nathan could deliver.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #152 on: July 30, 2014, 07:03:47 pm »
Ari met Nathan's eyes and flashed him a dangerous smile. The defiance there was obvious--and gods, but Ari enjoyed it, and was going to enjoy breaking it.

"Ya don't listen very well, do ya?" he asked as he slid a hand through Nathan's wet hair. "'Cause that was sure a shitty ass apology."

And then his fist tightened in Nathan's hair and he gave it a hard yank, hard enough to really hurt, and pulled Nathan's head down so he could force his cock in his mouth when he cried out in pain. He sheathed himself deeply, not caring if Nathan choked, and then yanked Nathan's head back as his hips began to move, slowly fucking his mouth.

Offline Tally

« Reply #153 on: July 08, 2015, 04:22:17 pm »
"I really don't--"  He broke off in a yelp as Ari yanked his hair, but the sudden intrusion of Ari's cock plunging down his throat strangled the sound.  He fought just about as hard as he'd ever fought anything, shoving against Ari's legs to get away, but Ari had him by the hair and on his knees and there was no stopping the slide of that shaft down his throat.

Even while he fought and struggled for air, he swallowed around Ari's cock and sucked on it every time he managed a breath.  Something about being choked on another man's cock turned him to jelly, sent pleasurable ripples down all of his limbs.  The more Ari fucked into his mouth, the more the fight died out of him.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #154 on: July 08, 2015, 06:16:27 pm »
"That's it," Ari growled as Nathan finally began to submit, his hand tangled tightly in his hair, hard enough that it pulled--for he had given him a hard yank to keep him in place every time he started to pull away. Seeing him squirm and struggle like that only made him want to fuck him harder, and the only unfortunate downside to this was that his cock muffled any sounds he might have made.

He was sure they would have been sweet. But the sounds of his gasping and choking was satisfying enough.

"There ya go," he said, and started to slide in deeper, wanting to see just how far Nathan could take him.

Offline Tally

« Reply #155 on: July 12, 2015, 09:19:54 pm »
The piercings on Ari's cock nudged past Nathan's lips, one after the other disappearing into his mouth as Ari forced his way down, deeper.  Nathan's throat convulsed around the bulky intrusion.

Impulse wanted him to get away--the impulse to breathe, to clear his airway.  But sweet gods, he wanted Ari all the way in him.  Wanted Ari to use his face like a fuck toy, with utter disregard for Nathan's comfort or ability to breathe.

A whimper vibrated up around Ari's cock as Nathan pressed ever forward, fighting his own instinct to escape.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal